Joe Biden: "Great Nations Don't Hide From Their History"

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As long as it's about CRT/race, BLM,.. or any of the other stuff part of the agenda that the left pushes that is of course. And when I say race I mean black people because nobody cares about the bigotry and hatred that is being pushed towards white people right now,.. no, no, no!! It's all about how innocent black people are and that they're the victims while us white folk are still evil slavedrivers. I'm pretty sure that's not what MLK was talking about as he taught equality, not black people thinking that they're better than white people. (I know that not all of them think that btw, but most of them in the media do.)

As long as it's about CRT/race, BLM,.. or any of the other stuff part of the agenda that the left pushes that is of course. And when I say race I mean black people because nobody cares about the bigotry and hatred that is being pushed towards white people right now,.. no, no, no!! It's all about how innocent black people are and that they're the victims while us white folk are still evil slavedrivers. I'm pretty sure that's not what MLK was talking about as he taught equality, not black people thinking that they're better than white people. (I know that not all of them think that btw, but most of them in the media do.)

Right, you just tear down the statues and burn the books you dont like.

No one is forgetting about slavery.
Slavery has never been hidden from history.
CRT is being used to indoctrinate children in Left Wing hate and racism.

Exactly! So why that isn't their primary focus is beyond me. Oh, wait, I know, every black person gets a cookie just for being black. There are even black people out there who will tell you this is fucked up.

I guess Sleepy Joe is saying that Egypt isn't a great nation, because they never acknowledge or express sorrow for how they enslaved the Israelites to build the silos we call the "Great Pyramids" today?

So you think President Biden should talk about our inhumanity to the natives with Manifest Destiny on slavery remembrance day?

So you think President Biden should talk about our inhumanity to the natives with Manifest Destiny on slavery remembrance day?

No, I just think he should stop being a hypocrite like the rest of his administration, but that's like asking a baby not to cry anymore. It simply cannot be done because it's how they function.

Today should also be National Democrat Day, so people will remember who gave us slavery, the Klan, Jim Crow laws, and a Civil War.

In fact, America can never again stop hiding from its history, if it was only limited to what Bush2 and his criminal regime did to Iraq!

In fact, America can never again stop hiding from its history, if it was only limited to what Bush2 and his criminal regime did to Iraq!

What do you mean if it was only limited.

Great nations don't hide from their history?

1661274605438.png

I could not agree more.

Want to talk about Canadian government's atrocities towards indigenous people?

Clean your own goddamn house before pointing at others, schmuck

Want to talk about Canadian government's atrocities towards indigenous people?
I don't avoid any topic but I do avoid going off topic when I can do so.
Clean your own goddamn house before pointing at others, schmuck
We can clean our houses together if you would like to start a discussion that applies to Canada.

And I'll warn you now that you'll have to leave off the childish namecalling,

I don't avoid any topic but I do avoid going off topic when I can do so.

We can clean our houses together if you would like to start a discussion that applies to Canada.

And I'll warn you now that you'll have to leave off the childish namecalling,

Or what if I don't Duck?

Every nation has it's dark history, Canada included but you spend countless posts badmouthing the United States from your little glass house

Now get past you control the narrative or for that matter think I don't see you for exactly what you're all about.

By the way, Canada was involved in Iraq...oops

Forum List

Back