Joe Biden has redeemed himself and is no longer a racist! Yes or no?

Joe Biden has purged his old racist ways

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • I neither know nor care.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suggest that a lifetime of beliefs aren’t overcome so easily by most people; and politicians are not all that reliable as a group.

I am guessing that if Biden’s racist musings had come from the Mouth of Trump, not a single liberal member of this Board would accept such a late in the life reconsideration of his views.

I don't know and I don't care. But if I did care it would be that his brain is mush and couldn't possibly know to care if he cared about caring racism.

Submitted: Joe Biden has a long history of being a racist, but has fully purged himself of that history and deserves to be considered an icon of racial justice for one and all.​

Yes. No. I don’t know and I don’t care.

Discuss. Or not. its not compulsory.
In today's America, if you're not openly attacking minorities and demanding the right to be racist, then you're already part of the less racist half of Americans. Joe Biden may be useless and barely functioning, but compared to some conservative movements in this country he might as well be MLK Jr.

IM2 According to IM2 he's a racist bastard.....no matter what he says now
Well, yeah, but to be perfectly fair to IM2, anybody who is born with white skin and doesn't hate white people just as much as he does is a racist bastard.

edit -- on second thought, I think that they would have to hate their fellow white people even MORE than he does just to make up for the original sin of their skin color.

In today's America, if you're not openly attacking minorities and demanding the right to be racist, then you're already part of the less racist half of Americans. Joe Biden may be useless and barely functioning, but compared to some conservative movements in this country he might as well be MLK Jr.
So it's okay with you when Democrats are racist.

So when White Boy Joe said that ‘if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t black,’ he was demonstrating his non racism?

No no no. So When CRACKER Boy Joe...........YA DANG racist. can't even speak in the hood talk no more.
I try not to appropriate the vernacular of POC. When I have tried, it tended to sound all phony and shit like when Hillary said she was “in no wise tah-erd.”

Forum List

Back