Joe Biden Says He Won’t Pardon Trump if Elected

Pardon him for what?

Appearing Thursday on MSNBC’s The Last Word with host Lawrence O’Donnell, former Vice President and presumptive Democrat nominee, Joe Biden, said he would not pardon President Donald Trump if elected to the White House.

iu

Of course, he forgot to tell us what he wouldn't pardon him FOR, since Trump hasn't been convicted of anything.

It's of a piece with him saying that he would encourage investigation of Trump, and then forgetting to tell us WHAT he wanted him investigated for.

It looks like Joe has taken the final step from dementia to Alzheimers. He's shitting his pants over this coup to overthrow Trump that him and his boss were spearheading and all that pressure could have been what pushed him over the edge. Hell, even Obama was incoherently stuttering and muttering like Biden, trying to spin their attempted coup.

Pardon him for what?

Appearing Thursday on MSNBC’s The Last Word with host Lawrence O’Donnell, former Vice President and presumptive Democrat nominee, Joe Biden, said he would not pardon President Donald Trump if elected to the White House.

iu

Go Joe, put criminal shitolini behind bars...

View attachment 336746View attachment 336747View attachment 336748

First, you and Dementia Joe are going to have to convict Trump of something.

Pardon him for what?

iu

Of course, he forgot to tell us what he wouldn't pardon him FOR, since Trump hasn't been convicted of anything.

It's of a piece with him saying that he would encourage investigation of Trump, and then forgetting to tell us WHAT he wanted him investigated for.

It was your typical MSM setup question by O'Donnell. It was just like the question to Fauci on if we mitigated sooner, would we have less deaths? Well duh!

The MSM is always trying to start trouble where none was before. If not for tying to create problems, nobody would watch them.

The first question they ask Biden in the next interview should be - "Which one of your government accomplishments are you the most proud of? Shaking down foreign countries with your son Hunter, getting free sex from women too afraid to report your aggression or unmasking General Flynn to support your coup again our great President Trump?"

Pardon him for what?

iu
Trump Still Faces More Than a Dozen Investigations

Seabitch, do you know what a paywall is? First, you source is known for their fake news and second, it is unreadable unless you pay for it.

Regardless of how you feel about the source, the information contained in the article isn't fake. Trump is facing numerous criminal prosecutions in multiple states.
Wrong.

Biden's crimes are catching up to him Trump might not pardon Joey

Why then hasn't he been indicted and charged yet?
Are the Republicans so incompetent that they can't pull it off or is there nothing to charge Biden with?
Just answer the question.
It's either/or.

Are the Republicans so incompetent that they can't pull it off or is there nothing to charge Biden with?
It's either/or.
Too funny.

You show no outrage over Biden getting asked about pardoning Trump, but went apoplectic about Trump getting asked about pardoning Barry.

You are a clown.

LOL
Trump is No. 3, the 3rd POTUS to be impeached and the FIRST POTUS to be impeached in his first term.

He's terrified of losing the election in November because the Southern District of NY and the Eastern District of Virginia are holding indictments just ready to be served after November 3rd: abuse of power, obstruction of justice, obstruction of Congress, illegal use of campaign and inauguration funds, for starters.

It's either/or.
Too funny.

You show no outrage over Biden getting asked about pardoning Trump, but went apoplectic about Trump getting asked about pardoning Barry.

You are a clown.

I see you can't answer a simple question.
You're the one who's got foam around his mouth.
Either you're apoplectic or you're sucking your own dick.

It's either/or.

You jackasses spent three years investigating Trump without any charges and indictments against him at all, and you STILL blather on about how "guilty" he is simply on the basis that you accused him, so that MUST make it true. And now you're insisting that Biden is totally innocent because no charges have been filed yet in an investigation that just started?

The answer to the question is, "Yes, you ARE an ignorant hypocrite."

It's either/or.
Too funny.

You are a clown.

You never asked me a question, Mouth Breather.

LOL
Trump is No. 3, the 3rd POTUS to be impeached and the FIRST POTUS to be impeached in his first term.

He's terrified of losing the election in November because the Southern District of NY and the Eastern District of Virginia are holding indictments just ready to be served after November 3rd: abuse of power, obstruction of justice, obstruction of Congress, illegal use of campaign and inauguration funds, for starters.

For the life of me, I will never understand why you leftists keep prattling about, "Impeached! He was impeached!" as though you actually expect that to mean something to people who watched your little kabuki theatre.

"He's terrified of losing the election"? It's fucking MAY, you moron. He's not terrified of jack shit at the moment, and he's CERTAINLY not terrified of the sterling and impressive potted plant the left finally settled for as a candidate.

And don't even get me started on how anyone can be proud and bragging about "We invented some criminal charges to use as a political weapon; you can tell what a pile of shit they are by the fact that we're holding them until November, because they're so serious and important that there's no need to file them now like REAL charges".

I can see why people like you are supporting Joe Biden: you guys probably have similar-looking leaves and use the same type of fertilizer.

It's either/or.
Too funny.

You are a clown.

"I see you can't answer my question about when you stopped beating your wife. That means I WIN!!!"

Were you actually the best sock puppet the DNC could send us? They should just send me whatever money they're paying you, and I'll get my dog to post a paw print, and it will be more intelligent and insightful than any post you've ever had.

LOL

For the life of me, I will never understand why you leftists keep prattling about, "Impeached! He was impeached!" as though you actually expect that to mean something to people who watched your little kabuki theatre.

"He's terrified of losing the election"? It's fucking MAY, you moron. He's not terrified of jack shit at the moment, and he's CERTAINLY not terrified of the sterling and impressive potted plant the left finally settled for as a candidate.

And don't even get me started on how anyone can be proud and bragging about "We invented some criminal charges to use as a political weapon; you can tell what a pile of shit they are by the fact that we're holding them until November, because they're so serious and important that there's no need to file them now like REAL charges".

I can see why people like you are supporting Joe Biden: you guys probably have similar-looking leaves and use the same type of fertilizer.

It should mean something that a POTUS is impeached, but you're just another frog who started out in a pot of water and don't have the intelligence or awareness to see that it's starting to boil.

LOL

It should mean something that a POTUS is impeached, but you're just another frog who started out in a pot of water and don't have the intelligence or awareness to see that it's starting to boil.

It SHOULD mean something. Unfortunately, the left's blatantly partisan and frankly laughable use of impeachment for naked political gain guaranteed that it means nothing whatsoever.

You are a life-size diorama of the moral death of the Democrat Party.

It's either/or.
Too funny.

You are a clown.

"I see you can't answer my question about when you stopped beating your wife. That means I WIN!!!"

Were you actually the best sock puppet the DNC could send us? They should just send me whatever money they're paying you, and I'll get my dog to post a paw print, and it will be more intelligent and insightful than any post you've ever had.

You can't answer the question either.
It's just so much easier to attack the messenger instead of the message, isn't it, coward?
Why hasn't Biden been indicted?
Is it because the Republicans are chasing their tails like they did with Benghazi??
LOL
Losers.

Forum List

Back