Joe Biden Says He Won’t Pardon Trump if Elected

From May 18:

Barr said: ".....the Justice Department would not be swayed by political pressure to investigate the president’s opponents and that the “criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends.”

Barr’s comments come as Democrats and some former law enforcement officials have accused the attorney general of politicizing decisions and doing Trump’s bidding at the Justice Department. That criticism was stepped up two weeks ago when the department moved to dismiss charges against Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.
""""

Looks like Barr is looking out for his own ass now, instead of Donald's.

That will get him fired....Just ask Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions.

You can't read apparently.. Or you read and don't comprehend..

But I DO pardon you for working so hard for Putin for the past 4 years... Not worth trying you for being a gullible idiot...

Biden's crimes are catching up to him Trump might not pardon Joey

Why then hasn't he been indicted and charged yet?
Are the Republicans so incompetent that they can't pull it off or is there nothing to charge Biden with?
Just answer the question.
It's either/or.

Because Repubs are spineless and massively afraid of the rogue progressive media..

Lucky for you..

That's the ONLY reason a rabid, inept, useless Dem party could get away with the SPYING and LYING about Russia Russia Russia and IGNORE all the ruined innocent lives...,. AND get away with PAYING FOR completely bullshit Russian DISinformation THEMSELVES and using that to JUSTIFY most of this..

Seems like your party "interfered in an election" and a legitimate administration in a way that just makes PUTIN feel small and wimpy.... He thanks you for your useful idiot performance..

#Helsinki
(drop the mic)

WTFuck does that mean? You blaming the Fins now for interfering with Dem Party interfering in OUR OWN elections???

Seriously?
No...seriously?????
And they made you a moderator here?

""""When asked if he would directly condemn Russia and Mr Putin on election meddling, Mr Trump said his intelligence officials - including Director of Intelligence Dan Coats - have told him "they think it's Russia". Mr Putin, he continued, just told him it's not Russia.

"I don't see any reason why it would be," Mr Trump concluded
, apparently leaning toward the Russian professions of innocence over the conclusions of his own government.""""

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit
16 July 2018

Some here have the recall of your average gerbil.

From May 18:

Barr said: ".....the Justice Department would not be swayed by political pressure to investigate the president’s opponents and that the “criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends.”

Barr’s comments come as Democrats and some former law enforcement officials have accused the attorney general of politicizing decisions and doing Trump’s bidding at the Justice Department. That criticism was stepped up two weeks ago when the department moved to dismiss charges against Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.
""""

Looks like Barr is looking out for his own ass now, instead of Donald's.

That will get him fired....Just ask Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions.

You can't read apparently.. Or you read and don't comprehend..

But I DO pardon you for working so hard for Putin for the past 4 years... Not worth trying you for being a gullible idiot...

See post #62.
Gullible is your middle name.

Are the Republicans so incompetent that they can't pull it off or is there nothing to charge Biden with?
It's either/or.

Because Repubs are spineless and massively afraid of the rogue progressive media..

Lucky for you..

That's the ONLY reason a rabid, inept, useless Dem party could get away with the SPYING and LYING about Russia Russia Russia and IGNORE all the ruined innocent lives...,. AND get away with PAYING FOR completely bullshit Russian DISinformation THEMSELVES and using that to JUSTIFY most of this..

Seems like your party "interfered in an election" and a legitimate administration in a way that just makes PUTIN feel small and wimpy.... He thanks you for your useful idiot performance..

#Helsinki
(drop the mic)

WTFuck does that mean? You blaming the Fins now for interfering with Dem Party interfering in OUR OWN elections???

Seriously?
No...seriously?????

""""When asked if he would directly condemn Russia and Mr Putin on election meddling, Mr Trump said his intelligence officials - including Director of Intelligence Dan Coats - have told him "they think it's Russia". Mr Putin, he continued, just told him it's not Russia.

, apparently leaning toward the Russian professions of innocence over the conclusions of his own government.""""

16 July 2018

The only election interference was obama using the thugs at the DOJ

1590181997348.jpeg

Michael Cohen is out of prison. He’s at home for the rest of his term because of the coronavirus. It’s ironic that Trump refused to Spring Cohen from prison, but trumps mishandling of the coronavirus did it for him.

Cohen is writing a book about trumps misdeeds. You know he knows so much. Don’t forget these:

The trump university scam
The criminal Trump foundation
The Trump health network pyramid scheme

and you’ve got all the mistresses in the playoffs for sex.

you’ve got the allegations of ties with the mafia.
Remember in Australia they wouldn’t let Trump build a Trump Tower because they said they didn’t want the mafia coming into their country.

then you got all the people that did work for him and he refused to pay them.

then you have the properties where he said they were worth a lot of money to get insurance but then turned around and said they weren worth any money so you wouldn’t have to pay taxes.

Michael Cohen was there for all of it. He knows where the bodies are buried and he’s about to release it just before the elections.

It's either/or.
Too funny.

You show no outrage over Biden getting asked about pardoning Trump, but went apoplectic about Trump getting asked about pardoning Barry.

You are a clown.

I see you can't answer a simple question.
You're the one who's got foam around his mouth.
Either you're apoplectic or you're sucking your own dick.

"I see you can't answer my question about when you stopped beating your wife. That means I WIN!!!"

Were you actually the best sock puppet the DNC could send us? They should just send me whatever money they're paying you, and I'll get my dog to post a paw print, and it will be more intelligent and insightful than any post you've ever had.

You can't answer the question either.
It's just so much easier to attack the messenger instead of the message, isn't it, coward?
Why hasn't Biden been indicted?
Is it because the Republicans are chasing their tails like they did with Benghazi??
LOL
Losers.

I did answer the question. You just didn't like the fact that the answer was, "Buy a brain and learn to ask real questions."

It's just so much easier to demand that other people accept your worldview as a debate parameter than to have to think and make real arguments, isn't it, moron?

Biden hasn't been indicted because the investigation just started. And feel flattered that I bothered to repeat that for people like you who are too fucking stupid to understand it the first time. Did you get it THIS time, Spanky, or do I need to break out the Crayolas and draw you a picture while humming the "Barney" theme song?

I agree that trying to get leftists to show an ounce of intelligence, decency, and patriotism IS chasing one's tails, but the fact that you're all puddles of shit is not something you should be proud of.

"Biden hasn't been indicted because the investigation just started."""

Obamagate isn't an investigation.
It's a collective masturbatory exercise by idiots like yourself incited by Donald, otherwise known as YOUR Pavlov.
Roll over, sit, stay.

If you bothered to engage more than one brain cell at a time, you wouldn't have so much trouble telling your Obama administration scandals apart (although there ARE a lot of them, admittedly). Obamagate would be the entrapment and railroading of Michael Flynn for political purposes; the Biden investigation would be about him getting the Russian prosecutor investigating his son fired.

Bad dog! Go lie down!

Blaine reminds me of the hapless know nothings our daughters slap around in debates

My daughter won't usually talk to guys that hapless long enough to debate. She just bitch-slaps them until they cry, then walks away.

LOL
Trump is No. 3, the 3rd POTUS to be impeached and the FIRST POTUS to be impeached in his first term.

He's terrified of losing the election in November because the Southern District of NY and the Eastern District of Virginia are holding indictments just ready to be served after November 3rd: abuse of power, obstruction of justice, obstruction of Congress, illegal use of campaign and inauguration funds, for starters.

For the life of me, I will never understand why you leftists keep prattling about, "Impeached! He was impeached!" as though you actually expect that to mean something to people who watched your little kabuki theatre.

"He's terrified of losing the election"? It's fucking MAY, you moron. He's not terrified of jack shit at the moment, and he's CERTAINLY not terrified of the sterling and impressive potted plant the left finally settled for as a candidate.

And don't even get me started on how anyone can be proud and bragging about "We invented some criminal charges to use as a political weapon; you can tell what a pile of shit they are by the fact that we're holding them until November, because they're so serious and important that there's no need to file them now like REAL charges".

I can see why people like you are supporting Joe Biden: you guys probably have similar-looking leaves and use the same type of fertilizer.

It should mean something that a POTUS is impeached, but you're just another frog who started out in a pot of water and don't have the intelligence or awareness to see that it's starting to boil.

It SHOULD mean something. Unfortunately, the left's blatantly partisan and frankly laughable use of impeachment for naked political gain guaranteed that it means nothing whatsoever.

You are a life-size diorama of the moral death of the Democrat Party.

You are a life-sized diorama of the destruction of this country.
Crawl back up Trump's ass where you belong.

It's so much easier to dismiss any disagreement as "Oh, you're just a Trump fan" than it is to think and make an argument, isn't it, Sock Boy?

Seriously, how do you go around thinking it's "the destruction of the country" not to cheer for the Democrats' naked power grab, and still look at yourself in the mirror without wanting to drink bleach?

Ah! Drinking bleach. Isn't that your Dear Leader's advice to his sheeple?
Naked power grab? LOL. Ever heard of Moscow Mitch or Butt Boy Billy?
Now that's called abuse of power.
You must have taken down all of your mirrors a lonnnnnng time ago.

No, that would be what amoeba-brains like you with more Trump derangement than literacy "think" he said.

Yes, I've heard of them. And I stand by my statement. Your ability to hate and vilify people doesn't make them guilty. Since it's you doing it, it actually makes them look more innocent.

I have nothing to be ashamed of. That is in direct contradiction to you, who just has no shame. Learn the difference.

You're so fucking lazy, never providing sources for your opinions.

Maybe you should just learn.

Attorney General Barr Says He Doesn't Envision Investigations of Joe Biden or Barack Obama
May 18, 2020

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Nov 27, 2019

You must have missed the part where I told you to engage more than one brain cell, so that you could tell the various Obama administration scandals apart. Right after that, I explained which of the scandals Biden is potentially in trouble for.

I get it. That was more than five minutes ago, and you ARE a leftist, which means you can't remember that far back.

Pardon him for what?

Joe Biden Says He Won’t Pardon Trump if Elected

Appearing Thursday on MSNBC’s The Last Word with host Lawrence O’Donnell, former Vice President and presumptive Democrat nominee, Joe Biden, said he would not pardon President Donald Trump if elected to the White House.

iu
Who is gonna pardon Joe

This women broke the internet
She is on fire and the official queen of the trolls

Lil minx

PROGS live in a make-believe world with make-believe narrations. Let me know next time one of them says something with a sound mind and good intentions, I'll be waiting.

It's either/or.
Too funny.

You show no outrage over Biden getting asked about pardoning Trump, but went apoplectic about Trump getting asked about pardoning Barry.

You are a clown.

I see you can't answer a simple question.
You're the one who's got foam around his mouth.
Either you're apoplectic or you're sucking your own dick.

"I see you can't answer my question about when you stopped beating your wife. That means I WIN!!!"

Were you actually the best sock puppet the DNC could send us? They should just send me whatever money they're paying you, and I'll get my dog to post a paw print, and it will be more intelligent and insightful than any post you've ever had.

You can't answer the question either.
It's just so much easier to attack the messenger instead of the message, isn't it, coward?
Why hasn't Biden been indicted?
Is it because the Republicans are chasing their tails like they did with Benghazi??
LOL
Losers.

I did answer the question. You just didn't like the fact that the answer was, "Buy a brain and learn to ask real questions."

It's just so much easier to demand that other people accept your worldview as a debate parameter than to have to think and make real arguments, isn't it, moron?

Biden hasn't been indicted because the investigation just started. And feel flattered that I bothered to repeat that for people like you who are too fucking stupid to understand it the first time. Did you get it THIS time, Spanky, or do I need to break out the Crayolas and draw you a picture while humming the "Barney" theme song?

I agree that trying to get leftists to show an ounce of intelligence, decency, and patriotism IS chasing one's tails, but the fact that you're all puddles of shit is not something you should be proud of.

"Biden hasn't been indicted because the investigation just started."""

Obamagate isn't an investigation.
It's a collective masturbatory exercise by idiots like yourself incited by Donald, otherwise known as YOUR Pavlov.
Roll over, sit, stay.

If you bothered to engage more than one brain cell at a time, you wouldn't have so much trouble telling your Obama administration scandals apart (although there ARE a lot of them, admittedly). Obamagate would be the entrapment and railroading of Michael Flynn for political purposes; the Biden investigation would be about him getting the Russian prosecutor investigating his son fired.

Bad dog! Go lie down!

Blaine reminds me of the hapless know nothings our daughters slap around in debates

It's a pity you were allowed to breed.

It's a pity you think anyone does or should control people's lives to that extent.

It's either/or.

Lucky for you..

#Helsinki
(drop the mic)

Seriously?
No...seriously?????

16 July 2018

Yes, that is EXACTLY how I would describe your memory span.

It's either/or.

Lucky for you..

#Helsinki
(drop the mic)

Seriously?
No...seriously?????

16 July 2018

Actually in retrospect and according to the LITERAL meaning of those words, Trump was passing a message... Russia TRIED to INFLUENCE the election.. They did that in several wimpy ways like they HAVE DONE for decades..

But INFLUENCING is NOT meddling.. Turns out the ACTUAL meddling was all the phoney FBI Press leaks that went out JUST PRIOR to the election about the "dossier" and "FBI investigating Russian agents in the Trump campaign".

Turns out THAT was a 1000 times more effective in destroying CONFIDENCE in that election than ANYTHING that "putin" might have done...

And Putin THANKS you and "resistance media" for that.. WE MEDDLED IN OUR OWN ELECTION you knumbskull....

Those "Russian Trolls" fought back in COURT.. FBI and Mueller NEVER expected that.. And NOW -- the OFFICIAL indictments are dropped...

Simple question dense one -- Are YOU aware of this???

Forum List

Back