Joe Biden: “Who in God’s Name Needs a Weapon with 100 Rounds in Their Chamber

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Remember the first article of being a democrat is accuse others of what you are doing

This guy is arming every agency in the government with AR's

Also, on a lighter note. The dems are so particular now about correct based labeling. "a hundred round chamber." ?????? okaaaay. LOL

Biden doesn't have a clue about semi-automatic weapons.
I think he has a clue, and that's what scares the crap out of him. Tyrannical governments hate armed slaves. They're a major roadblock to total domination.

Who needs a weapon with 100 rounds?

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Lots and lots of good reasons to be well armed and prepared.

Remember the first article of being a democrat is accuse others of what you are doing

Also, on a lighter note. The dems are so particular now about correct based labeling. "a hundred round chamber." ?????? okaaaay. LOL

I have two hundred round chambers.

You mean M-16's ...right ... the government doesn't use AR-15's ...

My understanding is the M-16 comes with a 20 round clip ... anymore and the barrel gets too hot and starts to melt ... and more typically government assassins use the three-round burst setting ... there's some aiming issues rattling off too many rounds ...

M-60's come with a belt attachment and we could run out a whole box of ammo ... and of course we could run a whole semi-truck full of ammo through a Vulcan is short order ...

You mean M-16's ...right ... the government doesn't use AR-15's ...

My understanding is the M-16 comes with a 20 round clip ... anymore and the barrel gets too hot and starts to melt ... and more typically government assassins use the three-round burst setting ... there's some aiming issues rattling off too many rounds ...

M-60's come with a belt attachment and we could run out a whole box of ammo ... and of course we could run a whole semi-truck full of ammo through a Vulcan is short order ...
30-rounders have been standard issue for decades.

Who needs a car that will go 200mph? Who needs a house that's 5,000 sq ft? Who needs wine cellar that holds a thousand bottles of wine? Who needs a $100k pickup truck when nothing ever goes in the bed?

Americans love over-indulgence. Some take pride in it.

Who needs a car that will go 200mph? Who needs a house that's 5,000 sq ft? Who needs wine cellar that holds a thousand bottles of wine? Who needs a $100k pickup truck when nothing ever goes in the bed?

Americans love over-indulgence. Some take pride in it.
I'm still waiting to see that gun that can hold 100 rounds in the chamber

30-rounders have been standard issue for decades.

... sure ... but 100 rounds? ... can the M-16 even fire that many rounds in a row? ... I know the Glock Model 30 comes with a 33-round clip ... but I'm not man enough to plink all that off at once, I'd shoot myself for sure ...

Forum List

Back