Joe Biden's Booming Labor Market Does it Again !!!!

Reagan tripled it. Bush Jr. nearly doubled it, same as Obama. Trump added more in 4 years than any other president.

Where's your outrage, con?
Also Obama inherited the big Bush blow up, the worst crash since the last time the GOP blew up the economy in 1930

When you inherit the Bush crash, the economy is in ruin and tax revenue is extremely reduced. Worse still Bush's failed massive tax cut to the ultra wealthy, added greatly to Obama's deficits.

Reagan, Bush, and Trump's massive deficits were form their massive spending.

when obozo came to office our debt was around 9 trillion, when he left it was around 20 trillion, he doubled it. What other president had doubled the debt? answer: none.

As usual your numbers are wrong.

Trump added 40% in 4 years.

Obama added 74% in 8 years

GW Bush added 101% in 8 years

Clinton added 32% in 8 years

GH Bush added 54% in 4 years

Reagan added 186% in 8 years.

As usual your numbers are wrong.

Trump added 40% in 4 years.

Obama added 74% in 8 years

GW Bush added 101% in 8 years

Clinton added 32% in 8 years

GH Bush added 54% in 4 years

Reagan added 186% in 8 years.
post the actual dollars added to the debt by each of them. % s are misleading and a typical technique of liars.

post the actual dollars added to the debt by each of them. % s are misleading and a typical technique of liars.

You are the one that used percent's first.

Given that a dollar today is not worth the same as a dollar in 1980, percents is the only honest way to do it.

then adjust the dollars for inflation. % mean nothing for the exact same reasons you cited.

Using straight dollars, FDR was far better dealing with the debt than every since Reagan

FDR only added a mere $236 billion to the debt. Trump added that much in less than one year.

Are you sure you want to go that route?

LOLOL

YOU said Obama "doubled" the debt. Aside from the reality he didn't, that's a percentage. That blows up in your face so now you want to change the topic YOU started??

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

YOU said Obama "doubled" the debt. Aside from the reality he didn't, that's a percentage. That blows up in your face so now you want to change the topic YOU started??

rotfl-gif.288736

He does this same thing every 6 months or so.

sure, post the exact dollars added to the debt by each president adjusted for inflation. By the way, I am not a Bushie, the Bush family is almost as corrupt as the Biden family.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
9 trillion to 20 trillion is not doubling? actually he more than doubled it. moron.

sure, post the exact dollars added to the debt by each president adjusted for inflation.

You are the one against percentages, so feel free to do.

As a data analyst, I actually understand percentages

9 trillion to 20 trillion is not doubling? actually he more than doubled it. moron.

$9t to $20t is doubling except the debt wasn't $9t when Obama became president. You lied. Again.

so you don't want to post the inflation adjusted actual dollars. I fully understand why.

Correct, I am not going to do your math for you.

It is your claim, not mine.

It is not my fault you lack the education to understand percentages.

You are the one against percentages, so feel free to do.

As a data analyst, I actually understand percentages
so you understand percentages, eh? which is more 100 % of 10 trillion or 10% of 20 trillion? Obama added 100% of roughly 10 trillion (debt under obozo went from around 10 T to around 20T. He doubled it by % and dollars. What other president did that?

so you understand percentages, eh? which is more 100 % of 10 trillion or 10% of 20 trillion? Obama added 100% of roughly 10 trillion (debt under obozo went from around 10 T to around 20T. He doubled it by % and dollars. What other president did that?

Bush II
Reagan
FDR

By the way, if you double it by percent, you have to double it by dollars as well.

You should find a 6th grader to teach you some basic math.

Forum List

Back