Joe was bad, Trump was worse

When you are up against pure evil, making perfect answeres is really not that important now is it?
Being able to eat, drive back and forth to work, and not get murdered or infected by illegals is answer enough for me...you?
I made no opinion in that post.
The open borders is a crime, in that, Trump is right. What Biden's administration did by opening the border is criminal. Unacceptable. Far fucking worse than having sex with a prostitute and paying her to be quiet. - This is what the Democrats want you to believe is so terrible, meanwhile they literally opened the borders for all comers.

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

Trump lost? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

LOL GOod German. Too funny

That depends on the standards. Trump has eliminated all standards. He can lie, insult, and behave like an eight year old. Half the country just doesn't fucking care enough to vote against that. I think that's been proven.

This was a referendum on Biden. He is, unfair as it is, held to standards, and he just doesn't have it. He looked bad on teevee, and in America, that's a mortal sin. That's fatal.
Trump was bad but Biden was worse...

Trump may have won the debate but he clearly showed whay he should never be Presdient. He lies continiously or fails to answer any substantive question...

Bien was left open goal after open goal... It was depressing how he didn't just listen to Trump and then hammer him. Then put in some substance himself at the end.

Afghan cam up a few times...
  • Why not mention some the horrific conditions Trump agreed too.
  • Then explain that Trump admin only let in 5 Afghans a week in there final year in charge, There was 10s of thousands of people needed to be given asylum,
  • Point out that there was only 2,500 troops in the country and a deadline for April.
  • Explain that he had a choice, neither were wins, put in 50,000 troops and take the casualties of expanding the war OR go home. Because of Trump's actions both were loosers, he took the second as least worst option.
  • Trump did not prepare the exit for 12 months (which was tight), 2,500 troops couldn't secure Airfield and Capital,
Explain, Trump didn't see a win for himself so he didn't care...

That is the explainer all night, Trump is in this for himself, not you...

Trump a number times said he was going to run but he was running because of Biden, Biden should have said simply, you are running to keep your ass out of jail...

So many opportunities...

That depends on the standards. Trump has eliminated all standards. He can lie, insult, and behave like an eight year old. Half the country just doesn't fucking care enough to vote against that. I think that's been proven.

This was a referendum on Biden. He is, unfair as it is, held to standards, and he just doesn't have it. He looked bad on teevee, and in America, that's a mortal sin. That's fatal.
LOL Still in denial about your cult leader

Trump was bad but Biden was worse...

Trump may have won the debate but he clearly showed whay he should never be Presdient. He lies continiously or fails to answer any substantive question...

Bien was left open goal after open goal... It was depressing how he didn't just listen to Trump and then hammer him. Then put in some substance himself at the end.

Afghan cam up a few times...
  • Why not mention some the horrific conditions Trump agreed too.
  • Then explain that Trump admin only let in 5 Afghans a week in there final year in charge, There was 10s of thousands of people needed to be given asylum,
  • Point out that there was only 2,500 troops in the country and a deadline for April.
  • Explain that he had a choice, neither were wins, put in 50,000 troops and take the casualties of expanding the war OR go home. Because of Trump's actions both were loosers, he took the second as least worst option.
  • Trump did not prepare the exit for 12 months (which was tight), 2,500 troops couldn't secure Airfield and Capital,
Explain, Trump didn't see a win for himself so he didn't care...

That is the explainer all night, Trump is in this for himself, not you...

Trump a number times said he was going to run but he was running because of Biden, Biden should have said simply, you are running to keep your ass out of jail...

So many opportunities...
He's just too old. It was pretty much laid bare (maybe not a great choice of words) last night.

The country was watching him, not Trump.

While the Cult is revelling in Joe's performance, or lack thereof, last night. Their candidate actually came of WORSE than Biden in answer to the questions that America has had about Trump.

The lies, the lunatic answers, and the inability to address policy - foreign or domestic, was on full display. And that FACE he makes! Angry downturned mouth. Chin defiantly stuck out, like an angry 4 year old. Denigrating the nation. Lying over and over about the stolen election. Refusing to say he'd accept the results of the election - again.

No sane person in America will vote for that.

While the Cult is revelling in Joe's performance, or lack thereof, last night. Their candidate actually came of WORSE than Biden in answer to the questions that America has had about Trump.

The lies, the lunatic answers, and the inability to address policy - foreign or domestic, was on full display. And that FACE he makes! Angry downturned mouth. Chin defiantly stuck out, like an angry 4 year old. Denigrating the nation. Lying over and over about the stolen election. Refusing to say he'd accept the results of the election - again.

Well, that doesn't say much about America, but you're right.

Your standards for us are too high.

We know. Joe was horrible and couldn't defend his horrid foreign and domestic policy and kept lying and dodging the truth.

So, I assume it must have been a repeat of 2020 (I didn't watch).

I thought Trump looked sharp, and in command of his talking points, people like Mac1958 see Trump “like an 8 year old because of blind hate….nothing more.

I thought he looked and sounded like a guy who didn't prepare and who rambled incoherently when he didn't have answers to policy questions.

As for "command of his talking points" - you mean he spoke clearly when he repeatedly lied about killing babies after they're born, or when saying "everyone wanted Roe gone", because NO ONE, aside from the most radical bigots in the Republican Party, wanted Roe gone. No Constitutional Scholars, no one on the right or left, only the misogynists and fring right wingers wanted it gone.

Telling his lies forcefully doesn't mean he had "command of his talking points".

Forum List

Back