Joeb131's real reason for bveing against firearms.

A lot harder to kill yourself with those other things than a gun.

And I'd rather have 11 gun murders than 11K.

85MPH into a bridge abutment, a jump off a 10-story building, head-on into a dump truck, and jumping in front of a moving train are all pretty close to 100% effective. But by all means, try one, see just how effective it is!

Maybe he could beat himself to death with a claw-hammer.

[

Communists use class-warfare to fool the masses into revolting against authority. Then they enslave the dupes that fall for their BS. One day they come get your guns and the next they come get your food and any spare change they haven't already taken from you. Then one day you come home from work and there's 20 families living in your home and your home isn't your home anymore.

here's the problem with that theory, guy.

Before we had a labor movement, that is EXACTLY how working people lived.

Then those damned commie unions started insisting on things like a 40 hour work week and an end to child labor and health insurance and pensions.

The dupes are the ones who have traded that all away for their guns and their bibles.

We've always had our guns and our Bibles champ. We didn't trade for them.

[

Me, I thought you were an idiot when you started professing Communist views.

Yup, because only "communists" think that people should be paid fair wages and not be lied to by their employers.

Hey, did you notice we have this holiday called "Labor Day".

We do not have one called "Investor's Day".

Bunch of Commies!!!!
No, communists hate freedom and seek total government control over their lives. Oh, and they stupidly blame "the rich" for all their own personal failures.

Sound familiar? It should.

"Communist" means "A lame straw man for all Dave's Weak arguments."

Got it. Thanks.

Dude, seriously, every other industrial democracy has had this argument, and came to the conclusion that law enforcement and health care are better handled by a government accountable to people rather than a corporation accountable to shareholders.

[

No, it's that you think either is worth anything, and more valuable than fair wages, clean water and air, or safe workplaces.

Yup, because only "communists" think that people should be paid fair wages and not be lied to by their employers.

Bunch of Commies!!!!
No, communists hate freedom and seek total government control over their lives. Oh, and they stupidly blame "the rich" for all their own personal failures.

Got it. Thanks.

Dude, seriously, every other industrial democracy has had this argument, and came to the conclusion that law enforcement and health care are better handled by a government accountable to people rather than a corporation accountable to shareholders.

Considering the stonewalling the Obama Administration does I don't think they feel they're accountable to anyone. That's the main problem here.

Get a clue.

Bunch of Commies!!!!

Got it. Thanks.

Yeah. And a quick look at the results shows they were wrong.

Your "Everybody else does it! We should too!" argument is sooo third-grade. It's high time you grew up, boy.

[

No, it's that you think either is worth anything, and more valuable than fair wages, clean water and air, or safe workplaces.

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. All of the above have their purpose and are of value. I don't enjoy swimming in raw sewage and breathing dirty air. I don't hate safe workplaces. You are the one who feels that what other folks believe in doesn't matter.

Your problem is it's all or nothing. Fact is there should be a happy medium, but for far left leaning folks like yourself you feel that totalitarianism is the only answer.

[

Me, I thought you were an idiot when you started professing Communist views.

Bunch of Commies!!!!

Communists like you believe

- capitalism is evil
- capitalism is treason
- investing is parasitic
- the 1% is the enemy
- offshoring is treason and the CEOs who do it should be hung
- violence against the owners of capital is acceptable
- there should be an equal division of wealth

What am I missing?

[quo

- capitalism is evil
- capitalism is treason
- investing is parasitic
- the 1% is the enemy

What am I missing?

How about "Communism and Capitalism aren't the only choices on the menu."

That would be a novel approach.

Now, here's the thing. Communism doesn't work because of human nature.

Capitalism doesn't work for pretty much the same reason.

[quo

- capitalism is evil
- capitalism is treason
- investing is parasitic
- the 1% is the enemy

What am I missing?

Well, apart from giving us the greatest standards of living and lifting more people out of poverty than any other system, you're right, capitalism doesn't work.

Commie.

[quo

- capitalism is evil
- capitalism is treason
- investing is parasitic
- the 1% is the enemy

What am I missing?

It's worked for over 200 years. Seems you folks are trying to cause it to fail, and that's dishonest.

[

Well, apart from giving us the greatest standards of living and lifting more people out of poverty than any other system, you're right, capitalism doesn't work.

Commie.

Except capitalism did nothing of the sort.

What pulled us out of poverty is that we had a labor movement- and I know this will shock your little sensibilities - that insisted we share the wealth fairly, or the boys in the Union would have a little discussion with the capitalists out back.

Seriously, were you like totally fucking asleep in history class?

[

It's worked for over 200 years. Seems you folks are trying to cause it to fail, and that's dishonest.

Excuse me, guy. It seems to me that Capitalism failed in 2008, and it was after you guys got EVERYTHING you wanted.

Deregulation
Free Trade
Tax Cuts for the wealthy.
Weakening of labor unions and worker protections.

You guys got all that stuff.

So why did the economy crash so horribly in 2008? NOt a commie in sight, really.

[

:lmao: It's not an either/or situation, Skippy.

Well, I suppose it is, to irrational, simple-minded people.

Well, actually, it kind of is. but you dupes are too stupid to notice.

Wealthy Person - "Hey, I'm totally against the gays and gun grabbers! Do you mind if we disband the EPA and NLRB?"

Dave the Dupe- "Dooooy, sure. Don't want them commies getting my gun. Hey, why does this water taste funny?"

[

Excuse me, guy. It seems to me that Capitalism failed in 2008, and it was after you guys got EVERYTHING you wanted.

Deregulation
Free Trade
Tax Cuts for the wealthy.
Weakening of labor unions and worker protections.

You guys got all that stuff.

So why did the economy crash so horribly in 2008? NOt a commie in sight, really.
We had free trade? :confused:

I must have missed where all restraints were taken off industry. Got a link?

No?

Well, then.

[

Commie.

Except capitalism did nothing of the sort.

What pulled us out of poverty is that we had a labor movement- and I know this will shock your little sensibilities - that insisted we share the wealth fairly, or the boys in the Union would have a little discussion with the capitalists out back.

Seriously, were you like totally fucking asleep in history class?

So labor without Capitalism is the goal.

Wow.

Explain how one gets a job if there is no products to produce because there is no producer that owns the company that produces the products because there is no demand for the product.

I guess we could just make guns and flood the world with them like the Russians and the Chinese.

[

I never talk about my guns pops, show where I have?

I own 3 12 gauges...nobody should come into my house uninvited.

poor Joe...rear fuck seeking relevance.

So you don't talk about your guns, and you immediately start talking about your guns..

Hmmm...

Joe?

You aren't going to try and get in one of my 3 doors are you?

Wealthy Person - "Hey, I'm totally against the gays and gun grabbers! Do you mind if we disband the EPA and NLRB?"

Dave the Dupe- "Dooooy, sure. Don't want them commies getting my gun. Hey, why does this water taste funny?"
:clap2: Thanks for proving my point about irrational, simple-minded people.

:clap2: Thanks for proving my point about irrational, simple-minded people.

We're talking to an idiot.

He thinks he can get away with changing the subject to dirty air and dirty water.

Forum List

Back