Joeb131's real reason for bveing against firearms.

[
The Constitution is just fine.

Only-freedom-loathing, America-hating progs think it needs to be rewritten.

you mean other than a congress that can't get things done, a system of electing presidents that only count 10 states out of 50...

No, the constitution is not a great document. It's seriously flawed, and most countries don't keep the same constitution for 225 years for a reason.
I repeat: Get off your ass and do something about it.

Whining on the internet only accomplishes one thing: It's proves you're nothing but a whiner.

But then, that's been obvious since July of 2011.

[
The Constitution is just fine.

Only-freedom-loathing, America-hating progs think it needs to be rewritten.

you mean other than a congress that can't get things done, a system of electing presidents that only count 10 states out of 50...

No, the constitution is not a great document. It's seriously flawed, and most countries don't keep the same constitution for 225 years for a reason.

Whining on the internet only accomplishes one thing: It's proves you're nothing but a whiner.

Actually, when I first got here and liked some of the Republicans who weren't Mitt Romney, we didn't have an issue.

It's when I wouldn't drink the Mormon Koolaid you guys all got upset with me.

[

You served 6 years and you are an expert? In who's world is that true? I spent almost 16 years in the Marine Corps and while I was damn knowledgeable on MY field I was still learning stuff. Of course I did not always work in my field. I was a Company GySgt twice and ran Billeting for all unaccompanied SNCO and Officer for a year. As well as camp services for Camp Courtney. I was also a Maintenance chief twice.

Okay, guy, I don't think you shouldn't own a gun because you aren't very good with it.

I think that you shouldn't own a gun because currently, you are serious meds to keep you from acting crazy.

If the USMC taught you how to use guns, you probably ought to be on a watch list.

Dumb ass I have been around firearms my whole life. My Grandfather who mostly raised me had numerous rifles and shotguns. I got them when he died, was still in then so gave them to my Brother. I knew how to shoot before I joined the Corps. They just taught me how to do it better.

Care to cite ANY law I have ever broken, any rant I ever made against any one? As for my meds they control my depression. I have never been a threat to others. EVER....... But you go ahead and keep proving you would violate the law and the Constitution cause you lost in an other area.

Actually, the only thing between sensible gun control and the bizarro world interpretation of gun ownership as an individual right is one septegenarian justice.

Scalia keels over, Obama appoints his replacement. SCOTUS finds that part in the Second Amendment about "Well-Regulated Militias" again.

Frankly, we should probably have a constititional convention and rewrite the entire thing for the 21st century, but we know we won't do that.
That's right... we won't... we all know how that turns out...

People like YOU are the problem, not firearms.

I'm not the one causing 31,000 deaths every year. that would be letting anyone who asks for a gun have one.
Wrong. CRIMINALS are responsible for their actions...not society, not the Constitution, not the NRA.

CRIMINALS.

But you idiot progs simply can't comprehend that, can you?

[

Dumb ass I have been around firearms my whole life. My Grandfather who mostly raised me had numerous rifles and shotguns. I got them when he died, was still in then so gave them to my Brother. I knew how to shoot before I joined the Corps. They just taught me how to do it better.

Care to cite ANY law I have ever broken, any rant I ever made against any one? As for my meds they control my depression. I have never been a threat to others. EVER....... But you go ahead and keep proving you would violate the law and the Constitution cause you lost in an other area.

Loughner and Holmes and Cho weren't a "threat" either. Until they became one. What you want is a catch 22- the mentally ill should be allowed to have guns unless they do something dangerous or stupid. But by that point, it's too late.

Sorry, guy, I don't think, "Man, we should do something incredibly stupid because 200 years ago, some guys who though slavery and bleeding were good ideas couldn't phrase a law about Militias properly."

It's a pity that they didn't include an 11th Amendment that read- "Okay, guys, seriously, the above are just guidelines, but excercise a little common sense, okay?"

[
Wrong. CRIMINALS are responsible for their actions...not society, not the Constitution, not the NRA.

CRIMINALS.

First, the vast majority of gun deaths are not "Criminals". They are either suicides, accidents or domestic arguments gone horribly wrong. Of the 31,000 gun deaths, you probably couldn't attribued more than a couple thousand to career criminals.

Secondly, I DO blame the NRA. The NRA has opposed every background check law ever proposed. And you have to ask why?

Could it be if the insane and criminals really had a hard time getting guns because they were so hard to get, law abiding citizens wouldn't feel the need to stock up like the Zombie Apocolypse is coming.

And what fun would that be?

[

Staunch defense, but as I said, if one googles you at TH one of the first things they will find you admitting to having multiple user names and being made fun of for doing just that.

Except I never made any secret of the fact the three I used were all the same guy. (The problem was that I had two different computers, and for some reason, you couldn't log in under a name on one of them. But I digress.)

Now there were a few other fellows who you all thought were me. They weren't.

At one time, the nutters thought I was a TEAM of people working for Soros.

Meh. As I said, anyone who wants can see and decide for them selves about your comments about the army and ROTC if they want. It all comes up.

Actually, when I first got here and liked some of the Republicans who weren't Mitt Romney, we didn't have an issue.

Me, I thought you were an idiot when you started professing Communist views.

[

CRIMINALS.

First, the vast majority of gun deaths are not "Criminals". They are either suicides, accidents or domestic arguments gone horribly wrong. Of the 31,000 gun deaths, you probably couldn't attribued more than a couple thousand to career criminals.

Secondly, I DO blame the NRA. The NRA has opposed every background check law ever proposed. And you have to ask why?

Could it be if the insane and criminals really had a hard time getting guns because they were so hard to get, law abiding citizens wouldn't feel the need to stock up like the Zombie Apocolypse is coming.

And what fun would that be?
What did I tell you about whining?

[

Loughner and Holmes and Cho weren't a "threat" either. Until they became one. What you want is a catch 22- the mentally ill should be allowed to have guns unless they do something dangerous or stupid. But by that point, it's too late.

Sorry, guy, I don't think, "Man, we should do something incredibly stupid because 200 years ago, some guys who though slavery and bleeding were good ideas couldn't phrase a law about Militias properly."

It's a pity that they didn't include an 11th Amendment that read- "Okay, guys, seriously, the above are just guidelines, but excercise a little common sense, okay?"

Actually they did, it is called Article V, where in AMENDMENTS to the document are explained and codified. You don't like the Constitution? Get an Amendment created and past Congress and 37 States. THAT is the process.

You don't like it because it requires a majority to create and pass. Proving you know your bullshit is NOT supported by a majority in this Country.

I am sorry you feel betrayed but you don't get to take my rights away to make YOU feel better.

Bigotry of any kind shouldn't be tolerated. Expect to get people upset when you act like Archie Bunker.

[

Yup, because only "communists" think that people should be paid fair wages and not be lied to by their employers.

Hey, did you notice we have this holiday called "Labor Day".

We do not have one called "Investor's Day".

Bunch of Commies!!!!

Communists use class-warfare to fool the masses into revolting against authority. Then they enslave the dupes that fall for their BS. One day they come get your guns and the next they come get your food and any spare change they haven't already taken from you. Then one day you come home from work and there's 20 families living in your home and your home isn't your home anymore.

Last edited:
And where did you serve? What was your MOS?

11B1V, many places pops.

Here is the flaw in your lie, nobody brags about their medals Joe...except those who don't actually have any......much like chicks.....if you really are getting them you don't have to talk about it.

Yeah, so that's why you talk about your guns all the time?

Hmmmm... sounds like someone got his confiscated.

11B1V- so you never made it past E-4? That's kind of sad.

I was a 76Y30- Made it all the way to E-6.

I never talk about my guns pops, show where I have?

I own 3 12 gauges...nobody should come into my house uninvited.

poor Joe...rear fuck seeking relevance.

A lot harder to kill yourself with those other things than a gun.

And I'd rather have 11 gun murders than 11K.

85MPH into a bridge abutment, a jump off a 10-story building, head-on into a dump truck, and jumping in front of a moving train are all pretty close to 100% effective. But by all means, try one, see just how effective it is!

[

Communists use class-warfare to fool the masses into revolting against authority. Then they enslave the dupes that fall for their BS. One day they come get your guns and the next they come get your food and any spare change they haven't already taken from you. Then one day you come home from work and there's 20 families living in your home and your home isn't your home anymore.

here's the problem with that theory, guy.

Before we had a labor movement, that is EXACTLY how working people lived.

Then those damned commie unions started insisting on things like a 40 hour work week and an end to child labor and health insurance and pensions.

The dupes are the ones who have traded that all away for their guns and their bibles.

[

Yup, because only "communists" think that people should be paid fair wages and not be lied to by their employers.

Hey, did you notice we have this holiday called "Labor Day".

We do not have one called "Investor's Day".

Bunch of Commies!!!!
No, communists hate freedom and seek total government control over their lives. Oh, and they stupidly blame "the rich" for all their own personal failures.

Sound familiar? It should.

Forum List

Back