John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster

CowboyTed, butthurt anti-Donald people will always be angry as long as The Donald is in office! The fact is when unhinged broadcasters like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and other mental cases melt down, that means something good happened in The White House. :p
^neocon

The biggest issue liberals have with Bolton is that he's pro-American. Any American politician that is pro-American is despised by the American left.

You mean the guy who peddled the lie of WMDs in Iraq... Tell that to dead soldiers families...

He is a disgrace but what more can you expect... But how can real conservatives support this guy?

CowboyTed, butthurt anti-Donald people will always be angry as long as The Donald is in office! The fact is when unhinged broadcasters like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and other mental cases melt down, that means something good happened. :p

Rachel Maddow will not go mental, she will probably have a bit of a laugh...

Trump is going through staff at a rate of knots... This is his third National Security advisor, good point on this one is that he hasn't been charged with a crime...

You will continue and say this is some kind of victory... Seriously, the first two were duds and third time is a charm...

Admit it this guy can't pick a team and that is why so many have left or been fired... Trump is all over the place, we would get better leadership from Pence's rabbit...

It's not that he can't pick a team, it's more like there are way too many unqualified people who can't do the job.

If you can't do the job to the best of your ability or to the expectations of the POTUS, then GTFO.

Hang on, went did the White House become work experience.... Other Presidents did things like interviewing and getting there views... I hear a lot of successful businesses have been doing that for years...

The biggest issue liberals have with Bolton is that he's pro-American. Any American politician that is pro-American is despised by the American left.

You mean the guy who peddled the lie of WMDs in Iraq... Tell that to dead soldiers families...

He is a disgrace but what more can you expect... But how can real conservatives support this guy?
I think lie is too strong a word. I think Bolton and some others really believed Saddam had or was building nukes but couldn't prove it and though it would be a mistake to wait until he rolled them out, and so misled the public about the extent of evidence but not about what they believed were the facts, and if you recall, that was a time when conservatives were all wrapped up in the New American Century worldview of America's critical position in the world, as so Bolton was a hero to most of them.

All that aside, I think he is a good choice for Trump. Bolton's views on preemptive strikes and on Iran and NK are well known around the world and will add credibility to Trump's threats of military force as he tries to negotiate with Europeans and with Iran and NK on nukes.

A liar calling someone else a liar.

180316114144-02-john-bolton-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg

• H.R. McMaster is the latest casualty amid a turbulent shake-up of senior White House staff.
  • McMaster is the second national security advisor to leave the Trump administration in just over one year.
John Bolton will replace H.R. McMaster as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, the latest move in an ongoing shakeup of the president's top advisors.

In a tweet Thursday, Trump said Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the U.N., will take over the post on April 9. McMaster, an Army lieutenant general, "has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," the president wrote.

More: Trump says John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security advisor

Bolton was a recess appointment under Bush - because Bush knew that Bolton would never be confirmed by the Senate.

If Bolton needs Senate approval...he will be blocked. Everyone knows he is a nut. We already have one orange nut in the White House...

He doesn’t need confirmation. That is the problem. He is the worst kind of neocon.

Trump wants war. He thinks that will make him great. Napoleon?

I think lie is too strong a word. I think Bolton and some others really believed Saddam had or was building nukes but couldn't prove it and though it would be a mistake to wait until he rolled them out, and so misled the public about the extent of evidence but not about what they believed were the facts, and if you recall, that was a time when conservatives were all wrapped up in the New American Century worldview of America's critical position in the world, as so Bolton was a hero to most of them.

All that aside, I think he is a good choice for Trump. Bolton's views on preemptive strikes and on Iran and NK are well known around the world and will add credibility to Trump's threats of military force as he tries to negotiate with Europeans and with Iran and NK on nukes.

Bolton is not a negotiator. He thinks war will make the US great.

Good deal! Bolton is one of the good guys.

It is simply a contest. Which is the biggest nut case, trump or bolton.
The nations of the world know this clown, and will now be sure that the US is brain dead, and maybe brain dead.

Fucker. You're just jealous because he has a cooler mustache than you'll ever have. And Trump gets more pussy that you'll ever get.

Nice expose of your personality there.

• H.R. McMaster is the latest casualty amid a turbulent shake-up of senior White House staff.
  • McMaster is the second national security advisor to leave the Trump administration in just over one year.
John Bolton will replace H.R. McMaster as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, the latest move in an ongoing shakeup of the president's top advisors.

In a tweet Thursday, Trump said Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the U.N., will take over the post on April 9. McMaster, an Army lieutenant general, "has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," the president wrote.

More: Trump says John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security advisor

Bolton was a recess appointment under Bush - because Bush knew that Bolton would never be confirmed by the Senate.

If Bolton needs Senate approval...he will be blocked. Everyone knows he is a nut. We already have one orange nut in the White House...

He doesn’t need confirmation. That is the problem. He is the worst kind of neocon.

Bolton is worse than a neocon - he's a NaziCon.

Bolton to Replace McMaster as National Security Advisor

A good move. McMaster was never on the same wave length as the president.

But Leftists and the media will go gaga over it as they scream that Bolton is a warmonger.

I've paid attention to Bolton since he was appointed UN Ambassador as a recess appointment over DemocRAT opposition. He's a straight talker and, most importantly, loyal to the man who appointed him. As he just said on a FoxNews interview, his job is to do what the man elected by the people wants him to do.

I'm also certain he will go the extra mile to discover the leakers in the National Security Council and show them to the door.

More @ John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as White House national security adviser, Trump says

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh boy oh boy, the republican war mongering neocons out there are going to be happy!
Yes and watch as the Ds all line up with them to push for war.
wanna bet? :p
Do you even know anything about the history of the D party? Your girl Cankles voted for the Iraq War...so did John Fing Kerry...so did nearly ALL Ds in Congress.

When Trump sent missiles into Syria, nearly all Ds supported it along with nearly all in the liberal MSM.

Your Messiah intervened in multiple nation's affairs and expanded the wars in Afghanland and Syria, with the FULL support of the D party.

If only you weren't so uninformed and so terribly partisan...you wouldn't be so dumb.

Bolton is the biggest swamp creature there is.

What did Bolton do that would compel you to make this statement?

Bolton has been around since the days Reagan Admin, he cut his teeth by ignoring the Iran/Contra affair. And he has been a part of government in one form or another pretty much ever since then.

He is one of the architects of the Iraq War and the failed rebuilding in Iraq.

He tried to get Bush II to attack Cuba, telling him they had WMDs, but Bush would not be fooled twice. But Bush is a hell of a lot smarter than Trump so no telling what Trump will do at Bolton's bidding.

Cool story and good non-answer.

Not a story, just the facts. Bolton has been a part of the swamp longer than your little ass has been alive, yet somehow you think he is not swap creature.

Put your head back up Trump's ass now, it is time for your next talking points memo

So, Trump replaces McMaster, a three star general, with Bolton, a Vietnam war dodger. Tough talking Bolton wanted nothing at all to do with actual war. He preffered others to die.

"John Bolton, Wimp
A Vietnam hawk who remained stateside.
By Timothy Noah
Posted Friday, April 29, 2005, at 6:01 PM PT

Scratch a saber-rattler, find a war wimp. You can just about set your watch by it, can't you? So it's entirely unsurprising to read the following about John Bolton, Yale '70, in the Yale Daily News:

Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

So Bolton supported sending other young American soldiers to risk their very lives in a war "already lost", while he saved his beautiful mind for better things (like stealing national elections, endangering national security by manipulating intelligence information and otherwise being a general SOB)."
Bolton avoided Vietnam duty

John Bolton, Chicken Hawk

Yep, Bolton is just like so many of the faux conservatives on here, all excited for a war they do not have the balls to join up and fight.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He thinks a war, will give him the ability to change the topic off of his criminal woes that are about to come forward......killing your kids will change the topic.... :eek:

What a fracking mistake. Bolton is for everything Trump ran against.
The neocons are firmly back in control with his appointment.

I really don't get why so many Trump supporters can't understand such a simple concept... worry about the person that is in power NOW, Presidents from years ago have no control, and can't hurt the current state of the nation.

It's not about past presidents, it's learning from our historical mistakes. Clinton played nice with Al Qaeda and the result was the September 11 attacks. Pacifist policies results in dead Americans. No thanks.

911 was a false flag, to start the war on terror. Wonder if we will have another false flag.

Forum List

Back