John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster

180316114144-02-john-bolton-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg

• H.R. McMaster is the latest casualty amid a turbulent shake-up of senior White House staff.
  • McMaster is the second national security advisor to leave the Trump administration in just over one year.
John Bolton will replace H.R. McMaster as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, the latest move in an ongoing shakeup of the president's top advisors.

In a tweet Thursday, Trump said Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the U.N., will take over the post on April 9. McMaster, an Army lieutenant general, "has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," the president wrote.

More: Trump says John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security advisor

Bolton was a recess appointment under Bush - because Bush knew that Bolton would never be confirmed by the Senate.
Bolton is a scumbag war hawk who should shove his head up is ass!

CowboyTed, butthurt anti-Donald people will always be angry as long as The Donald is in office! The fact is when unhinged broadcasters like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and other mental cases melt down, that means something good happened in The White House. :p
Like you say, when some people talk, you know they are nuts. Maddow is a PHD. You, on the other hand, are just a stupid con troll.

Maddow was a Rhodes Scholar....she graduated from Stanford with honors. She has more brains in her gay fingernail than some of these idiots have in their entire head...

True, But cons hate college, learning, truth, all of that college supported stuff. But honestly, the con issue has been studied for decades and years. They are a known quantity, and really can not help their ailments. Just plain bad luck. Though they are annoying.

True - and they are notoriously fearful.

So it has been proven. And then they puff themselves up trying to look tough. But there is nothing they can do about it. Mental condition. Just plain bad luck.

oh boy oh boy, the republican war mongering neocons out there are going to be happy!

I agree. Bolton is a lunatic warmonger. He'll be pushing for war with Iran.

We're already at war with them. Iran has financed insurgents in Iraq and Syria, who have killed American soldiers. They need to be crushed.

Are you signing up to go fight them, or are you just another loser that lets others fight while you hide behind your computer

Want to see just what I can do to protect myself, my family, my property, and my country? Just try starting something, shit for brains.

You mean nothing to me.
Think locally, act locally. But complain and fear monger globally.

Good deal! Bolton is one of the good guys.

It is simply a contest. Which is the biggest nut case, trump or bolton.
The nations of the world know this clown, and will now be sure that the US is brain dead, and maybe brain dead.

We have now lost our place as Leader of the Free World.... Bolton is a psychopath joining trump the sociopath....Great team for nation building.....

Like we were really the "Leader of the Free World" when Obama was sucking off dictators all over the world and giving terrorist nations money to kill American soldiers?
Are you really that stupid?

No one, me boy, can beat you in stupid. No worries.

oh boy oh boy, the republican war mongering neocons out there are going to be happy!

We're already at war with them. Iran has financed insurgents in Iraq and Syria, who have killed American soldiers. They need to be crushed.

Are you signing up to go fight them, or are you just another loser that lets others fight while you hide behind your computer

Want to see just what I can do to protect myself, my family, my property, and my country? Just try starting something, shit for brains.

You mean nothing to me.

You are just another fucking internet badass that wants other people to go fight for him. Do not have the balls to put on the boots yourself. You are about as tough as Barney the dinosaur.

I am pretty sure he actually has Barney the dinosaur boots.

Bolton is the biggest swamp creature there is. How the hell can you sheep still think that Trump is draining the swamp when he keeps replacing outsiders with swamp denizens?

Are you really that stupid or just that brainwashed?

Based on the studies done one conservatives ove the years, they are brainwashed, and afraid. But they like talking tough and shooting guns.

You mean nothing to me.

You are just another fucking internet badass that wants other people to go fight for him. Do not have the balls to put on the boots yourself. You are abouts as tough as Barney the dinosaur.

Really, mang? I don't need an internet to be a badass, I'm a genuine American badass. I can do my own fighting for myself, want to try me?

I wear size 13 boots, military-issue, and I have no compunction against stomping little weasels faces into the ground, because that's what I was borned for.

But between you and me, I wouldn't waste my time with a little peckerwood like you, because you probably wouldn't fight and your sister wouldn't fuck, so why bother? :biggrin:

I would guess you are about five eight, and wear size 4 shoes. Typical little con troll who like to play tough on his keyboard. Funny.

Careforall, democrats have been pushing for WWIII against the Ruskies for a while now. Bolton simply doesn't like anti-American Muslim regimes.

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and the other mental cases on MSNBC and CNN will be melting down tonight for sure. :p

nobody outside the voices in your head is pushing for ww3 against the *roooooskies*, son.

And I checked. Rachell is not melting down, me boy. She is, however, laughing her ass off at the appointment of Boulton. Showing Boulton quotes, and yucking it up.

180316114144-02-john-bolton-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg

• H.R. McMaster is the latest casualty amid a turbulent shake-up of senior White House staff.
  • McMaster is the second national security advisor to leave the Trump administration in just over one year.
John Bolton will replace H.R. McMaster as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, the latest move in an ongoing shakeup of the president's top advisors.

In a tweet Thursday, Trump said Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the U.N., will take over the post on April 9. McMaster, an Army lieutenant general, "has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," the president wrote.

More: Trump says John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security advisor

Bolton was a recess appointment under Bush - because Bush knew that Bolton would never be confirmed by the Senate.
Bolton is a scumbag war hawk who should shove his head up is ass!
Not room. Trump's is already there.

CowboyTed, butthurt anti-Donald people will always be angry as long as The Donald is in office! The fact is when unhinged broadcasters like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and other mental cases melt down, that means something good happened in The White House. :p
Like you say, when some people talk, you know they are nuts. Maddow is a PHD. You, on the other hand, are just a stupid con troll.

Maddow was a Rhodes Scholar....she graduated from Stanford with honors. She has more brains in her gay fingernail than some of these idiots have in their entire head...

True, But cons hate college, learning, truth, all of that college supported stuff. But honestly, the con issue has been studied for decades and years. They are a known quantity, and really can not help their ailments. Just plain bad luck. Though they are annoying.

True - and they are notoriously fearful.

With minimal makeup!

Bolton is the biggest swamp creature there is.

What did Bolton do that would compel you to make this statement?

Bolton has been around since the days Reagan Admin, he cut his teeth by ignoring the Iran/Contra affair. And he has been a part of government in one form or another pretty much ever since then.

He is one of the architects of the Iraq War and the failed rebuilding in Iraq.

He tried to get Bush II to attack Cuba, telling him they had WMDs, but Bush would not be fooled twice. But Bush is a hell of a lot smarter than Trump so no telling what Trump will do at Bolton's bidding.

You mean nothing to me.

You are just another fucking internet badass that wants other people to go fight for him. Do not have the balls to put on the boots yourself. You are abouts as tough as Barney the dinosaur.

Really, mang? I don't need an internet to be a badass, I'm a genuine American badass. I can do my own fighting for myself, want to try me?

I wear size 13 boots, military-issue, and I have no compunction against stomping little weasels faces into the ground, because that's what I was borned for.

But between you and me, I wouldn't waste my time with a little peckerwood like you, because you probably wouldn't fight and your sister wouldn't fuck, so why bother? :biggrin:

Ohhh...give me chills with your internet badass routine! I bet all your little basement buddies think you are just the coolest thing since candy crush!

Forum List

Back