John McCain's sons

Obama wants to be a Cowboy and illegally invade Pakistan, as long as his daughters are not in harm's way!

Obama wants to be a cowboy? A cowboy is an American Icon, so what you are really saying is Obama is a TRUE AMERICAN!

Good for you WOW, I knew you would come to Obama's side! :clap2:

Obama did not serve his country.

Obama wants to be a Cowboy and illegally invade Pakistan, as long as his daughters are not in harm's way!

McCain has walked in our soldier's boots, Obama doesn't care about our troops.

You mean kinda like 'Wild West' George II illegally invaded Iraq with his daughters not in harm's way?

Man, you really gotta tell me HOW you manage with that doublethink. Ever read 1984? You really have got it down to an artform, and I can't get enough of it.

Obama wants to be a cowboy? A cowboy is an American Icon, so what you are really saying is Obama is a TRUE AMERICAN!

Good for you WOW, I knew you would come to Obama's side! :clap2:
Obama can not be a true commander and chief until he has been in combat or has a child in Iraq, like McCain.

The only reason why Obama wants to illegally invade Pakistan is because he is not fighting, his daughters have SS protection and the Afghan-Trans gas pipeline!

You mean kinda like 'Wild West' George II illegally invaded Iraq with his daughters not in harm's way?

Man, you really gotta tell me HOW you manage with that doublethink. Ever read 1984? You really have got it down to an artform, and I can't get enough of it.
Bush was killing the Al Qaida that went to Iraq after Afghanistan was invaded.
UN/NATO is losing the war in Afghanistan without Bush.

McCain doesn't want his son in the spotlight because he doesn't want him put in more danger than he already is.

Usual crap from the left trying to get the kid killed, while sneering about McCain.

McCain doesn't want his son in the spotlight because he doesn't want him put in more danger than he already is.

Usual crap from the left trying to get the kid killed, while sneering about McCain.

Now where did you get that?

Please show us where it says people on "the left" are tryingto get McCain's son killed.

Obama can not be a true commander and chief until he has been in combat or has a child in Iraq, like McCain.

The only reason why Obama wants to illegally invade Pakistan is because he is not fighting, his daughters have SS protection and the Afghan-Trans gas pipeline!

I see, so our president of the last 8 years, GWBush, was a great commander of what, Skulls and Bones?

GWB's daughter's fought in what war? The war on the sale of shoes at Neimen Marcus?

Name all the presidents in the last 100 years who have been in combat WOW, would ya please?

I see, so our president of the last 8 years, GWBush, was a great commander of what, Skulls and Bones?

GWB's daughter's fought in what war? The war on the sale of shoes at Neimen Marcus?

Name all the presidents in the last 100 years who have been in combat WOW, would ya please?

Ignore wow, he is a complete Moron.

Bush was killing the Al Qaida that went to Iraq after Afghanistan was invaded.
UN/NATO is losing the war in Afghanistan without Bush.

Oops, sorry, I meant Commando George Rambo II, utilizing his superior military training to kill the terrorists with his fists and the occasional bow n' arrow.

Ignore wow, he is a complete Moron.

I can't, she is too much fun to play with!

*I still say she is a left wing troll, trying to make the right wingers look bad, don't you?

And I think he is a she.

Last edited:
Now where did you get that?

Please show us where it says people on "the left" are tryingto get McCain's son killed.

Who's latching onto and publishing his son's whereabouts, status and rank?

I'm assuming it's leftist media, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Who's latching onto and publishing his son's whereabouts, status and rank?

I'm assuming it's leftist media, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, I haven't seen anything like that, but if they are, do you think their purpose is to have him killed? Really?

Well, I haven't seen anything like that, but if they are, do you think their purpose is to have him killed? Really?

I think the lives of Americans mean less than nothing to lefties. Whether they're American lefties or lefties from other countries. They think Americans deserve to die, they will do nothing to prevent it....and when our enemies target us, they make excuses for them.

Now you're calling Pat Tillman insane. Why don't we just change the name of this thread to "Wow Hates All Servicemembers".

Well of course lefties, and yes I think WOW is a lefty in hiding, think Tillman was insane, after all he left a great job, to go server is country. What could be more insane than that right. :cuckoo:

Well of course lefties, and yes I think WOW is a lefty in hiding, think Tillman was insane, after all he left a great job, to go server is country. What could be more insane than that right. :cuckoo:

nope.. don't blame him on the left... you got him, own him. ;)

oh..and please stop pretending that the "left" somehow doesn't fight... I'd suggest you look at the dems who served.

It's STUPID wars of choice we have issue with... silly, huh?

oh..and please stop pretending that the "left" somehow doesn't fight... I'd suggest you look at the dems who served.

I never said the left does not fight, that is just you putting words into my mouth again. Unlike Bobo who actually said Republicans never fight in our wars :)

I guess I should have added the word far to left :)

I can't even tell you how many times I have heard a far left loon rail about how only stupid people and minorities join the military.

Last edited:

Yep. He's a perfect example of everythign wrong with the right right now. A total embarrassment.

I want to see a one-on-one, WOW vs Sealybobo debate.:banghead:

Forum List

Back