Jon Stewart gives tearful speech after no Congressman shows up to 9/11 fighters compensation hearing

Lol
Boy,
Na, not really
John Stewart is a fuck up, and he certainly does not even deserve to polish the first responders shoes...

He’s Just a fucked up has been never was comedian... so Just shut the fuck up

But you applaud his fight to get first responders needs taken care of, right? They certainly do. He's been harrassing Congress for continued funding for over a decade.
Lol
Someone should take Jon Stewart aside and tell him he’s fucking over those great people. Because he’s a fucking progressive shit stain and has zero credibility.

How is he fucking them over exactly?
Lol
Because he is not the right guy, he has zero sincerity towards those people. He’s making people not want to listen to them because he’s a politically correct piece of shit.

They need a much better spokes person…

He's promoted them on the Daily Show when he was on, he's harassed Congressmen in their offices for funding, he's become friends with them (just ask them) but you have something that resembles an opinion.
Lol
He’s a fucked up vessel for the job… Because he has no fucking credibility

But you applaud his fight to get first responders needs taken care of, right? They certainly do. He's been harrassing Congress for continued funding for over a decade.
Lol
Someone should take Jon Stewart aside and tell him he’s fucking over those great people. Because he’s a fucking progressive shit stain and has zero credibility.

Lol
Because he is not the right guy, he has zero sincerity towards those people. He’s making people not want to listen to them because he’s a politically correct piece of shit.

He's promoted them on the Daily Show when he was on, he's harassed Congressmen in their offices for funding, he's become friends with them (just ask them) but you have something that resembles an opinion.
Lol

I should sell blood pressure medicine online, I'd make a killing here.

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol
There is a reason why no one is listening to Jon Stewart… He has no credibility. Now the cowardly motherfucker is crying about it…

Lol

Lol

Lol
There is a reason why no one is listening to Jon Stewart… He has no credibility. Now the cowardly motherfucker is crying about it…

It's not even factually close to being true.

You know, they have records of everyone who worked at ground zero for 9/11. And, with those records, they can figure out who would and wouldn't be affected by the pollution from the cleanup.

All they would have to do is issue cards to each of those people, stating that they have free health care for the rest of their life. With those cards, they could go to the hospital, get the treatment they need, and have the bill sent to the government.

As far as who pays? I think it should be 20 percent NYC, 30 percent NY state government and 50 percent federal.

I think it should be 100% Saudi Arabia

Yesterday's news Johhny boy...Congress is onto bigger and better propaganda. No more milk to squeeze from this cow.
you are the only person i've found that is against this
Lol
No one is “against” the first responders, John Stewart is a fuck up and certainly does not represent these great people… He can rot in hell

He most certainly does represent those first responders. They asked him to speak on their behalf. He has been advocating for funds for them since 9/11. He is family to them.

Jon Stewart is one of the most brilliant men in America.

You Russian trolls are falling down on keeping up with American pop culture. How's your "wife" doing Rustic? Out there is the Badlands.

Yesterday's news Johhny boy...Congress is onto bigger and better propaganda. No more milk to squeeze from this cow.
Lol
No one is “against” the first responders, John Stewart is a fuck up and certainly does not represent these great people… He can rot in hell

He most certainly does represent those first responders. They asked him to speak on their behalf. He has been advocating for funds for them since 9/11. He is family to them.

Jon Stewart is one of the most brilliant men in America.

You Russian trolls are falling down on keeping up with American pop culture. How's your "wife" doing Rustic? Out there is the Badlands.
Lol
Jon Stewart… He doing them no good.
They need a better spokesman… Someone with some credibility

Lol

Lol

Lol

It's not even factually close to being true.
Lol
He is wondering why no one is following through… He is supposed to be leading this effort. The effort is reflecting his leadership.
...and it sucks

You know, they have records of everyone who worked at ground zero for 9/11. And, with those records, they can figure out who would and wouldn't be affected by the pollution from the cleanup.

All they would have to do is issue cards to each of those people, stating that they have free health care for the rest of their life. With those cards, they could go to the hospital, get the treatment they need, and have the bill sent to the government.

As far as who pays? I think it should be 20 percent NYC, 30 percent NY state government and 50 percent federal.

I think it should be 100% Saudi Arabia
That would make the most sense of all...but donnie's busy selling them our nuke secrets.

how can we forget our heroes. AOC is demanding a pay raise for members of Congress at the same time

Lol
Stewart is a pussy whipped bitch, and fucking retarded...

So we chalk you up for not giving a damn about the 9/11 First Responders.

Lol
Jon Stewart doesn’t give a fuck about them, he’s in it for selfish reasons because obviously he is not sincere at all, he’s a piece of fucking shit.

Lol
Do YOU speak for them?
Lol
Jon Stewart certainly does not.

He got to see something I assume he wasn’t expecting. Maybe he will wake up.

What a pathetic display Congress is showing these days. If isn't about impeachment they don't feel like showing up.

It was a good tongue lashing. . . Amazing how few congressmen showed up to hear the representative of the first responders speak. I wonder if anyone would have showed up at all if it hadn't been Jon.

Forum List

Back