joni Ernst family received 1/2 million dollars in government handouts

The more acreage you have the larger the subsidies were......Other nations subsidies agriculture. we have one of the worlds best farming products in the world, because of subsidies,,,now it is gone and the dairy farmers are going to go bust...
Actually the US has among the worst farming products in the world most of it is chicken and pig feed which in the US gets turned into microwavable TV dinners And sold to fat people as diet food.

Shut your trap you don't know what you're Talking about and are dangerous to the people's health.
I'd ask for evidence but someone as obviously stupid as you are never has any. In any case, why is animal feed a bad product?

They are feeding Humans animal feed grade garbage ground into microwavableso

Ask yourself how does a microwaveable meal that is say....Salisbury steak Manage to be 70% carbohydrates when steak is 90% protein and 10% fat?

It's because that steak is actually ground corn.

Have you ever eaten an MRE?

It's a running joke in the fire service that as soon as you break out the MREs it's as gut bomb...I'm not sure how to describe it.

It literally is explosive constipation.

I have taken a constipated shit...as heinous as ecer....3 foot long logs...of multicolored black and peanutbutter colored shit....coming out first as a solid cord then as runny explosive diarrhea. ....

That is the quality of US farm products good ole GMO and super preserved.
Yeah, dude. You need help Seriously.

The more acreage you have the larger the subsidies were......Other nations subsidies agriculture. we have one of the worlds best farming products in the world, because of subsidies,,,now it is gone and the dairy farmers are going to go bust...
No, subsidies did not create American agriculture. Good land, good technology, and hard work created American agriculture. Subsidies are absurd payoffs to corporate interests that libs say they oppose. Get rid of them.
Don't forGet the outright communist land policy America had from 1790 to 1890.
What was the outright communist land policy?
It was the rich people can't buy the land and the land is a few dollars per hundred acres communist land policy that led to 3/4th of Americans owning their own land in 1900.
That's not even close to accurate.

From Forbes:

Family Of New GOP Senate Pork Buster Joni Ernst Pocketed Almost Half A Million In Government Assistance

Anyone who tuned in to hear the GOP response to the State of the Union address was treated to an introduction to the GOP’s newest freshman Senate star, Joni Ernst of Iowa.

You may recall Ms. Ernst’s legendary campaign commercial where she informed us all that she had grown up castrating pigs and was, therefore, uniquely qualified to cut the pork from bloated federal spending. You may also recall that, in the castration commercial, she told us about how her family had taught Ernst what she needed to know about the importance of living within one’s means—a lesson, Ernst argued, that has been lost on the federal government.

Turns out, the Senator’s family has a somewhat unusual concept of what “living within one’s means” actually involves as we now know that her father and uncle have been the beneficiaries of some of that good old government pork that the newly minted Senator has sworn to snip from the body of the federal budget.

Apparently, living within their means, inside the Senator’s family, involves including some of your tax dollars and mine as a part of the family budget.

An examination by the Washington DC based District Sentinel website reveals that Ernst’s father, Richard Culver, pocketed $38,395 in taxpayer money in the guise of corn subsidies.

But then, Ernst’s dad can’t hold a candle to his brother when it comes to receiving government redistribution of wealth as Senator Joni’s Uncle Dallas has pocketed a cool $370,000 in government subsidies.

Leftist hypocrites like you always go to the extremes. With the subsidy system the way it is now-a-days, farmers MUST take subsidies or fold! I don't blame them one bit for it, nor do I view Ernst as a hypocrite for wanting to cut spending!
Maybe you'd View her as A hypocrite because she doesn't cut spending only says she is for it?
She's been a senator for what, 3 weeks? How is she supposed to cut spending by herself in the Senate?
She could start by killing herself. Just get up on the Senate floor say I WILL NOT COST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ANOTHER CENT AND IF MY COLLEAGUES HAD ANY BALLS THEY'D FOLLOW ME TO HELL.

Then kill herself right there.

Actually the US has among the worst farming products in the world most of it is chicken and pig feed which in the US gets turned into microwavable TV dinners And sold to fat people as diet food.

Shut your trap you don't know what you're Talking about and are dangerous to the people's health.
I'd ask for evidence but someone as obviously stupid as you are never has any. In any case, why is animal feed a bad product?

Ask yourself how does a microwaveable meal that is say....Salisbury steak Manage to be 70% carbohydrates when steak is 90% protein and 10% fat?

It's a running joke in the fire service that as soon as you break out the MREs it's as gut bomb...I'm not sure how to describe it.

I have taken a constipated shit...as heinous as ecer....3 foot long logs...of multicolored black and peanutbutter colored shit....coming out first as a solid cord then as runny explosive diarrhea. ....

I highly suggest the next time you're in the "supermarket" you look at the back of a package of all meat product and ask yourself how the fuck it is mostly carbs?

No, subsidies did not create American agriculture. Good land, good technology, and hard work created American agriculture. Subsidies are absurd payoffs to corporate interests that libs say they oppose. Get rid of them.
Don't forGet the outright communist land policy America had from 1790 to 1890.
What was the outright communist land policy?
It was the rich people can't buy the land and the land is a few dollars per hundred acres communist land policy that led to 3/4th of Americans owning their own land in 1900.
That's not even close to accurate.
Actually it's exactly spot on

The US even banned land companies and appropriated their land holdings.

Read the Haynes-Webster debate which is considered the geatest debate in American history and it was all about how much to charge for the land and why.

It concluded the policy must continue and exclude the rich from participating.

From Forbes:

Family Of New GOP Senate Pork Buster Joni Ernst Pocketed Almost Half A Million In Government Assistance

Anyone who tuned in to hear the GOP response to the State of the Union address was treated to an introduction to the GOP’s newest freshman Senate star, Joni Ernst of Iowa.

You may recall Ms. Ernst’s legendary campaign commercial where she informed us all that she had grown up castrating pigs and was, therefore, uniquely qualified to cut the pork from bloated federal spending. You may also recall that, in the castration commercial, she told us about how her family had taught Ernst what she needed to know about the importance of living within one’s means—a lesson, Ernst argued, that has been lost on the federal government.

Turns out, the Senator’s family has a somewhat unusual concept of what “living within one’s means” actually involves as we now know that her father and uncle have been the beneficiaries of some of that good old government pork that the newly minted Senator has sworn to snip from the body of the federal budget.

Apparently, living within their means, inside the Senator’s family, involves including some of your tax dollars and mine as a part of the family budget.

An examination by the Washington DC based District Sentinel website reveals that Ernst’s father, Richard Culver, pocketed $38,395 in taxpayer money in the guise of corn subsidies.

But then, Ernst’s dad can’t hold a candle to his brother when it comes to receiving government redistribution of wealth as Senator Joni’s Uncle Dallas has pocketed a cool $370,000 in government subsidies.

Leftist hypocrites like you always go to the extremes. With the subsidy system the way it is now-a-days, farmers MUST take subsidies or fold! I don't blame them one bit for it, nor do I view Ernst as a hypocrite for wanting to cut spending!
Maybe you'd View her as A hypocrite because she doesn't cut spending only says she is for it?
She's been a senator for what, 3 weeks? How is she supposed to cut spending by herself in the Senate?
She could start by killing herself. Just get up on the Senate floor say I WILL NOT COST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ANOTHER CENT AND IF MY COLLEAGUES HAD ANY BALLS THEY'D FOLLOW ME TO HELL.

Seek help. Seriously.

From Forbes:

Seek help. Seriously.
I think the great congressional conflagration would be one of the best things for the American people.

From Forbes:

Your pretend outrage is funny as hell.

Here you are bitching about subsidies that are on the books because it just so happens that a republican took them. Wee, where are the dems trying to end those subsidies...

crickets.

Her family has done nothing wrong. You dint like these asinine government payouts then change the law. you certainly will not get any opposition from me. This is the type of asinine bullshit you get when you empower the government to give goodies out to those you want them to. Green energy for the left - farmers for the right.

End it all.

From Forbes:

Your pretend outrage is funny as hell.

Here you are bitching about subsidies that are on the books because it just so happens that a republican took them. Wee, where are the dems trying to end those subsidies...

crickets.

Her family has done nothing wrong. You dint like these asinine government payouts then change the law. you certainly will not get any opposition from me. This is the type of asinine bullshit you get when you empower the government to give goodies out to those you want them to. Green energy for the left - farmers for the right.

End it all.
When will you get it they are all serving the same masters?

Why shouldnt they take subsidies? Was there anything illegal about it?
They are as legal as food stamps, welfare, and Obamaphones.
OK. Has anyone ever denounced someone for taking advantage of any of those things? Even while maintaining they were bad policies.
Stop being obtuse.

Ernst campaigned on castrating government pork. Her family sucked up nearly half a million dollars of government pork. That's rank hypocrisy.

She should be castrating her father and her uncle.
No, it is not. Opposition to a program does not mean that you have to abstain from utilizing it while it is still law. That would be asinine. You think that her family can compete in a market where everyone else is getting massive government payoffs and they say no? Of course not. We are all required to pay into it and ANYONE that is eligible to revive such monies better damn well utilize them. Anything else would be idiotic.

It is the same asinine statement on SS that the libs here like to use - if you don't agree with the program then you shouldn't use it. That is BS because I still have to pay into the damn thing.

Farmers are the biggest government porkers there are, as well as being the industry that originated hiring illegals.

I highly suggest the next time you're in the "supermarket" you look at the back of a package of all meat product and ask yourself how the fuck it is mostly carbs?

You are a vulgar idiot. and it only took 46 post for you to show it

Kinda reminds me of that welfare cowboy ... Cliven Bundy. He thought it was fine for HIM to freeload off the taxpayers, but said other people who receive assistance were "better off as slaves."

I think people are smart enough to spot this hypocrisy and aren't fooled by the noise.

Farmers are the biggest government porkers there are, as well as being the industry that originated hiring illegals.

Ask the Repubs about that.

They're driving small farmers out so Big Business can buy up the land at pennies on the dollar.

They have refused to vote on immigration because its RW Big Business that benefits from amnesty.

Wow, you could buy a lot of bread bags with that. Rows and rows.

Wow, you idiots really eat up that BS. By her "family" you actually mean her parents and grandparents who, like thousands of other small farmers, received agricultural subsidies over many decades so they wouldn't lose their farms. Kind of puts it in perspective, eh? But don't let that interrupt your propaganda mill...
How on earth did they pull themselves up from poverty while taking government handouts?

According to Conservative thinking, when government money comes into the household budget, all incentives are abandoned. Isn't that why Conservatives want to cut funding for WIC, Section 8 rent subsidy, SNAP benefits? It's all for the good of the poor, right?
yeah CrusaderFrank Toro tinydancer :dunno:

This just shows how desperate the left is

any site pushing this crap should be Shunned. it give's you a clue what they are all about

This attitude is common on the right. Ryan, Bachmann and others take govt money while trying to keep it from others.

Then there's this --

10533103_10153506474036040_9205936736550722047_n_zpsc9bc580a.jpg

Forum List

Back