Jorge Ramos: "Mexico's pres looked weak next to Senor Trump"

image.jpeg

Trump's mexico trip (tequilia summit) was such a huge success, that he now wants to pursue peace talks with canada.

I hear Churchill had a nice turn of phrase, but Senor Trump's immigration speech is the most magnificent speech ever given.

Pena Nieto's ratings are in the shitter because of multiple scandals, so Ramos hates him even more than he hates Trump.

Hillary Clinton didn't go to Louisiana, and now she didn't go to Mexico. She doesn't have the drive or stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

If he continues to do things allowing people to visualize him as POTUS, race will tighten further. she's so weak.

"Trump now trying to make love to Mexicans, when he promised his followers to throw us out." - Vicente Fox on twitter

Fit Newt Gingrich: "Wonderful Donald's speech signals audacious and energetic presidency"

You can't just smuggle in, hunker down and wait to be legalized. Those days are over!

NO PIVOT. " Illegals will have one path to legal status: To go home and apply through legal channels like everyone else."

NO PIVOT! NO PIVOT! NO PIVOT!

I think I'll watch a Wonderful Donald speech every night before going to bed so that I will sleep like a baby.

Forum List

Back