Judge rules controversial Texas abortion law unconstitutional

Yeah Hallelujah! WE CAN KEEP MURDERING OUR BABIES BECAUSE WE ARE IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY FUCKS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO USE BIRTH CONTROL WHOO HOOOO!!!!!! YEA BABY!

Most women who have abortions are using birth control.

I find it strange that abortion is a left/right political issue in the US. Is it the same in Australia? Or is like Sweden, where only the very small number of ultra-religious Christians - and of course the Muslims - think the wide availability of abortion is a problem.

Wait...this must have been a liberal judge making this ruling.

On the unanimous recommendation of Texas U.S. Senators Kay Bailey-Hutchinson and John Cornyn, Yeakel was nominated by President George W. Bush on May 1, 2003 to a seat vacated by James Nowlin as Nowlin assumed senior status. Yeakel was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on July 28, 2003 on the same day Kathleen Cardone was confirmed. Yeakel was unanimously confirmed on a 91 to 0 vote in the Senate.

Earl Yeakel - Judgepedia
Judges' Directory & Biographies, Western District of Texas

Or not.

Yeah Hallelujah! WE CAN KEEP MURDERING OUR BABIES BECAUSE WE ARE IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY FUCKS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO USE BIRTH CONTROL WHOO HOOOO!!!!!! YEA BABY!

Most women who have abortions are using birth control.

I find it strange that abortion is a left/right political issue in the US. Is it the same in Australia? Or is like Sweden, where only the very small number of ultra-religious Christians - and of course the Muslims - think the wide availability of abortion is a problem.

The thing is, most industrialized countries have universal health care that pays for abortion before the 12th week. They also have strong workers protections, paid family and medical leave,

How terribly terribly sad. Hopefully there is appeal to this ruling already in the works. So very tragic.

Maybe so. OR maybe another law that doesn't included the parts that offend the liberals will be proposed. There is certainly no reason to abort after 20 weeks unless the fetus is dead or the mother's health is threatened.

It is ironic to me that Democrats with fight tooth and nail to save the life of a worthless, murdering thug while favoring the killing of a perfectly innocent unborn baby.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Well, you know, here's the problem. 147 people have been released from Death Row because someone else did what they were accused of.

And Fetuses aren't "babies".

Any woman who is having an abortion after the 20th week is doing so for valid medical reasons. No one waits that long on a pregnancy they didnt' want.

People who deal in absolutes tend to be wrong.

So when are legalizing murdering adults? I would love to get in on that action!

Can you tell me again how you think murder is so wrong? Then could you tell yourself to pick one side and stick to it?

Hey if yall are gonna murder babies I think we should legalize the murder of everyone...I would much rather kill scumbags than little babies.

Good thing you always have your principals eh? What you just said was murder is bad but if you're going to murder anyway let me do it. Proving that either you don't think murder is bad or you're full of shit and your "principals" change with the wind

Wait...this must have been a liberal judge making this ruling.

On the unanimous recommendation of Texas U.S. Senators Kay Bailey-Hutchinson and John Cornyn, Yeakel was nominated by President George W. Bush on May 1, 2003 to a seat vacated by James Nowlin as Nowlin assumed senior status. Yeakel was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on July 28, 2003 on the same day Kathleen Cardone was confirmed. Yeakel was unanimously confirmed on a 91 to 0 vote in the Senate.

Earl Yeakel - Judgepedia
Judges' Directory & Biographies, Western District of Texas

Or not.

Interjecting facts into such an emotionally charged hot-button issue is pretty low-handed bro.

'abortion' is a medical term

'murder' is a legal term

and none of you are qualified to label abortion as murder except the legislature

Their arguments rely on appeals to emotion. With their spin, they could make an appendectomy sound like a capital offense.

Can you tell me again how you think murder is so wrong? Then could you tell yourself to pick one side and stick to it?

Hey if yall are gonna murder babies I think we should legalize the murder of everyone...I would much rather kill scumbags than little babies.

Good thing you always have your principals eh? What you just said was murder is bad but if you're going to murder anyway let me do it. Proving that either you don't think murder is bad or you're full of shit and your "principals" change with the wind

No Mr Incompetent. What I said is if you are going to allow murdering babies why not allow murdering adults? At least they can fight back...Murder is bad PERIOD. But why just allow the unborn to be slaughtered? That's discrimination aren't you leftist fucks all for inclusion and equality and all that happy bullshit.

'murder' is a legal term

and none of you are qualified to label abortion as murder except the legislature

Their arguments rely on appeals to emotion. With their spin, they could make an appendectomy sound like a capital offense.

You are taking the life of a baby...what spin is there? The baby moves around,wiggles,pokes you etc...its alive. Abortion kills the baby. That is murder.

No Mr Incompetent. What I said is if you are going to allow murdering babies why not allow murdering adults? At least they can fight back...Murder is bad PERIOD. But why just allow the unborn to be slaughtered? That's discrimination aren't you leftist fucks all for inclusion and equality and all that happy bullshit.

No you said you wanted to murder just because it was legal. Throwing your morals to the wind. Now you are saying murder is bad but you want to do it because....someone said you could. Come on sparky

No you said you wanted to murder just because it was legal. Throwing your morals to the wind. Now you are saying murder is bad but you want to do it because....someone said you could. Come on sparky
Twisting my words like a true liberal I see.
Texans need to get over their love for the fetus and start worrying about children.
Baby is a child...its alive in the womb idiot.

'murder' is a legal term

You are taking the life of a baby...what spin is there? The baby moves around,wiggles,pokes you etc...its alive. Abortion kills the baby. That is murder.

Nope but thanks for playing.

Texans need to get over their love for the fetus and start worrying about children.

When someone has no rebuttal and just says "nuhh uhh" it means they lost. Thanks for playing

When someone has no rebuttal and just says "nuhh uhh" it means they lost. Thanks for playing

You can't comprehend English or you are deliberately twisting my words so why play your pathetic games. If you are going to make murdering babies legal then lets make it legal for adults as well...plain and simple. Nothing hard to figure out about that. But it must take a real strong man or woman to slaughter an innocent baby that can't defend its self against the horrors of being murdered. Must be to much of a pussy to kill someone who can defend themselves.

You can't comprehend English or you are deliberately twisting my words so why play your pathetic games. If you are going to make murdering babies legal then lets make it legal for adults as well...plain and simple.

Why? and once its legal how do you shed your morals so quickly?

You can't comprehend English or you are deliberately twisting my words so why play your pathetic games. If you are going to make murdering babies legal then lets make it legal for adults as well...plain and simple.

Why? and once its legal how do you shed your morals so quickly?

Why what? Why make murdering adults legal? Why the hell not? You want the murder of babies legal! Why not adults who can actually fight back!? Lol morals? I am defending the unborn. I have a short fuse for most adults especially ones that stick their nose in my life etc...You obviously don't comprehend sarcasm and wit when you read it. Not the brightest crayon are we? I am trying to make a point and you are missing it. Since you love murdering babies lets just murder adults as well...fair is fair right?

Forum List

Back