Judge rules controversial Texas abortion law unconstitutional

You can't comprehend English or you are deliberately twisting my words so why play your pathetic games. If you are going to make murdering babies legal then lets make it legal for adults as well...plain and simple.

Why? and once its legal how do you shed your morals so quickly?

Why what? Why make murdering adults legal? Why the hell not? You want the murder of babies legal! Why not adults who can actually fight back!? Lol morals? I am defending the unborn. I have a short fuse for most adults especially ones that stick their nose in my life etc...You obviously don't comprehend sarcasm and wit when you read it. Not the brightest crayon are we? I am trying to make a point and you are missing it. Since you love murdering babies lets just murder adults as well...fair is fair right?

Why not isn't a reason. You have to have a reason for things.

ROFL YOU have a short fuse for ppl sticking their nose in your business. :lol::lol:

Oh the irony.

BTW crayons aren't bright ....holy shit

Why what? Why make murdering adults legal? Why the hell not? You want the murder of babies legal! Why not adults who can actually fight back!? Lol morals? I am defending the unborn. I have a short fuse for most adults especially ones that stick their nose in my life etc...You obviously don't comprehend sarcasm and wit when you read it. Not the brightest crayon are we? I am trying to make a point and you are missing it. Since you love murdering babies lets just murder adults as well...fair is fair right?

ROFL YOU have a short fuse for ppl sticking their nose in your business. :lol::lol:

Oh the irony.

LOL love mixed metaphors. He's probably burning the midnight oil from both ends trying to come up with a coherent response. You can hold your breath until the cows turn blue! You really shot the wind out of his saddle. People like him are always a dollar late and a day short.

Oh the irony.

Oh the irony.

LOL love mixed metaphors. He's probably burning the midnight oil from both ends trying to come up with a coherent response. You can hold your breath until the cows turn blue! You really shot the wind out of his saddle. People like him are always a dollar late and a day short.

The only person who thinks he won this argument is him and you. So yeah. OK tell me WHY babies should be allowed to be murdered? My argument is if they are legal to kill why not adults? At least adults can fight back babies can't. You are trying to rationalize murdering innocent little babies.Its fucking sick.

'abortion' is a medical term

'murder' is a legal term

and none of you are qualified to label abortion as murder except the legislature

killing an unborn child is called murder in dozens of states

education, get one

You might want to research first before exhibiting your ignorance, as you’re confusing criminal law with civil law.

did i say murder is civil law? nope. you're confused. what i posted is 100% accurate. you're the ignorant one.

Abortion can't be murder as the aborted fetus isn't a person, only still a fetus.

From wiki: A fetus /ˈfiːtəs/, also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus, or fætus, is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.

Oh the irony.

Oh the irony.

The only person who thinks he won this argument is him and you. So yeah. OK tell me WHY babies should be allowed to be murdered? My argument is if they are legal to kill why not adults? At least adults can fight back babies can't. You are trying to rationalize murdering innocent little babies.Its fucking sick.

A fetus /ˈfiːtəs/, also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus, or fætus, is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.

So NOT a baby.

An infant (from the Latin word infans, meaning "unable to speak" or "speechless") is the very young offspring of a human. When applied to humans, the term is usually considered synonymous with baby or bairn (Scotland), but the latter is commonly applied to the young of any animal

Oh the irony.

Oh the irony.

They shouldn’t, and no one said they should.

Of course, abortion is not ‘murder’ – the ruling concerns privacy rights, in the context of civil law; not murder, in the context of criminal law.

Consequently, references to ‘babies’ or ‘killing adults’ is not only ignorant idiocy, irrelevant, and partisan demagoguery, but has no bearing whatsoever on the issue before the court.

education, get one

You might want to research first before exhibiting your ignorance, as you’re confusing criminal law with civil law.

did i say murder is civil law? nope. you're confused. what i posted is 100% accurate. you're the ignorant one.

Stop the silliness, Yurt.

'Abortion' is a medical term.

'Murder' is a legal term.

in order to be convicted of murder, you have to kill a human being. thus, courts and most states have said an unborn child is a human being.

Texans need to get over their love for the fetus and start worrying about children.

True.

Or if they’re so concerned about the fetus, they need to take steps to end the practice of abortion, not waste time, effort, and resources enacting un-Constitutional measures that seek to only violate citizens’ civil liberties.

Yeah Hallelujah! WE CAN KEEP MURDERING OUR BABIES BECAUSE WE ARE IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY FUCKS WHO DIDN'T WANT TO USE BIRTH CONTROL WHOO HOOOO!!!!!! YEA BABY!

The laws that were signed off last summer in Texas closed 37 out of 41 abortion/birth control/STD testing centers in Texas. So do you think that was going to stop people from having sex?

Texas also simultaneously passed a draconian anti-abortion bill that is thankfully temporarily appealed.

If they don't stop this shit in Texas it will become per capita a bigger welfare state than fucking Mississippi!

Yep,

Time to open up places that help people with birth control and std testing. I don't understand why they'd close them.:doubt:

Its about the money,clsing clinics because they couldn't do abortions is all about the money. Move closer to a hospital and have privileges there,its simple safety.

education, get one

Measures that punish a criminal who kills a fetus while committing a violent act against a pregnant woman is criminal law, not civil.

When a woman has an abortion in accordance with her state’s laws, the law that protects her right to terminate her pregnancy is civil law, and the abortion is consequently not ‘murder.’

Therefore, your post is irrelevant, having nothing to do with the issue before the court; that you made the post indicates you’re unaware of its irrelevance, thus exhibiting your ignorance.

tell me clay, what are the requirements to be convicted of murder? do you need to kill a human being?

Oh the irony.

A fetus /ˈfiːtəs/, also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus, or fætus, is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.

So NOT a baby.

An infant (from the Latin word infans, meaning "unable to speak" or "speechless") is the very young offspring of a human. When applied to humans, the term is usually considered synonymous with baby or bairn (Scotland), but the latter is commonly applied to the young of any animal

So they found you where? the fact that all developing individuals at that stag of of all mammals lives regardless of species doesn't change what they are,you were always a human never a fish, unique DNA at conception,rationalizing these facts away is illogical at least dishonest for some.

An acorn is not a oak tree.

A fertilized chicken egg is is not a chick.

A zygote/embryo/fetus is not a baby.

If a woman chooses an abortion, it is legal.

She is not convicted of murder.

These conversations get so dumb here. Have fun trying to convince people abortion is murder. If *you* feel it is murder fine, that's your opinion. It's not law.

Abortion has always been with us, since the beginning f time, and it will always be.

Banning abortion will not stop it, and does not even reduce it in countries where it is banned.

If a woman does not want to carry, she will not. She will find a way.

If you authoritarians want to force a woman to submit her uterus to the state, keep trying. It won't matter.

I'm not going to go round the 47th million merry go round on this subject after this.

S'long. Bie.

Forum List

Back