Just a clump of cells

Can you imagine???
That suggestion that you just nailed comes from morons or totalitarians.

What's next? Forced sterilization?

Funny you should mention that....

The fascist that Obama chose as his Science Czar suggested exactly that.

John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.”
Holdren added that the sterilant must meet stiff requirements in that it must only affect humans and not livestock.

“It must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock,” wrote Holdren with co-authors Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich.

Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, amidst the myriad of other totalitarian Dr. Strangelove style ideas that are put forward in the book as a way to carry out an aggressive agenda of population reduction.» Obama Science Czar’s Plan To Sterilize Population Through Water Supply Already Happening Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
I like this guy. Too bad what you posted wasn't true. Sounds like a plan.

I posted the truth.
Of course you didn't. The truth is here: Description misrepresented as endorsement Bludgeoning Obama s science advisor with a 1977 textbook bioephemera

And remember, I want it to be true, it just isn't.

Who wrote it?

Right....Holdren did.

What's next? Forced sterilization?

John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.”
Holdren added that the sterilant must meet stiff requirements in that it must only affect humans and not livestock.

“It must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock,” wrote Holdren with co-authors Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich.

Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, amidst the myriad of other totalitarian Dr. Strangelove style ideas that are put forward in the book as a way to carry out an aggressive agenda of population reduction.» Obama Science Czar’s Plan To Sterilize Population Through Water Supply Already Happening Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I posted the truth.
Of course you didn't. The truth is here: Description misrepresented as endorsement Bludgeoning Obama s science advisor with a 1977 textbook bioephemera

Who wrote it?
Right....Holdren did.
It's hypothetical Koreangirl. Maybe they don't have that where you come from?

noun: hypothetical; plural noun: hypotheticals
  1. 1.
    a hypothetical proposition or statement.
    "Finn talked in hypotheticals, tossing what-if scenarios to Rosen"

Yo, its the way to keep the Black Population in check, don`t want them to get uppity? This much is true, in the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women! Rambo says: Its wrong to kill a developing fetus, after all, it is human cells, and not wild animal cells!!!

"GTP
god-devil.jpg

I posted the truth.

Who wrote it?
Right....Holdren did.

1. 1.

Actually, it's known as 'spin' on your part....a feeble attempt to shield Obama by pretending that his selection for 'science czar' didn't say exactly what he did say.

Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

Yo, its the way to keep the Black Population in check, don`t want them to get uppity? This much is true, in the United States, the abortion rate for black women is almost five times that for white women! Rambo says: Its wrong to kill a developing fetus, after all, it is human cells, and not wild animal cells!!!
Who has abortions:

Race/Ethnicity

Among the 28 areas that reported cross-classified race/ethnicity data for 2010 (Table 12), non-Hispanic white women and non-Hispanic black women accounted for the largest percentages of abortions (36.8% and 35.7%, respectively), whereas Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other races category accounted for smaller percentages (21.0% and 6.5%, respectively).
Abortion Surveillance United States 2010

And yes, their rates are much higher.

I posted the truth.

Who wrote it?
Right....Holdren did.

1. 1.
Actually, it's known as 'spin' on your part....a feeble attempt to shield Obama by pretending that his selection for 'science czar' didn't say exactly what he did say.

Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.
I need to spin on something that I wish were true but isn't? And he said it the way that I say damn, if you could only think? It's purely hypothetical, obviously.

So... Rather than engage in the meaningful discussion with clearly defined terms and each party defining their position for themselves, we regress back into childish fighting about who's stupid and has booger breath because they're stupid. Gotcha. I think I'm learning more about talking to real liberals here than I have in two years of being based in California. It's not making me question the point of engaging with them any less in all honesty...

So... Rather than engage in the meaningful discussion with clearly defined terms and each party defining their position for themselves, we regress back into childish fighting about who's stupid and has booger breath because they're stupid. Gotcha. I think I'm learning more about talking to real liberals here than I have in two years of being based in California. It's not making me question the point of engaging with them any less in all honesty...
Abortion debates tend towards heat, not light.

At least you had someone explain your low IQ to you, how nice of them.

How totally uncivil of you.
Has ISIS recruited you?

Now, in part I agree with you, the Republicans are feckless with abortion, but because some are, and, it seems ALL CommiecRATS want the dead babies, simply to BUY stupid women's votes, they are for it! We have mandatory healthcare now, perhaps it should be mandatory that if you don't want the baby, it will be taken by a government, religious, or secular agency that will care for the new born, and the woman is STERILIZED so it can't happen again.... I'll wait for the sterilization rant from some idiot, but it is logical, saves a new born, and prevents an IRRESPONSIBLE woman from continually mating with whatever guy has the biggest dick!

Again you're saying that women who have abortions are unfeeling sluts who just want sex without responsibility, despite the studies links posted which strongly demonstrate this is just another right wing myth.

And the notion that a woman who has an abortion should be sterilized is another misogynist notion based on your hatred of women.

The more conservative posters post in this thread, the more they reveal that their anti abortion stance has nothing to do with saving babies and everything to do with controlling women's sexuality.

As for taking babies away from women who would have abortions, what would you do with them? There are already thousands of children languishing in foster care that no one wants. And child services is an expensive way of parenting, as well as being a poor way to grow up.

Conservatives don't have the common sense God gave a goose.

You are a disgusting, vile BITCH, I can't, in common sensibility call you human!

LIfe, even a HARD LIFE is preferable to death, that's why the human spirit clings to life instead of giving into death, you dumbass!

Every abortion kills an innocent human being.
Every human being is a person.
Beginning at conception, every pregnancy involves two or more bodies.
It is just, reasonable, and necessary for society to outlaw certain choices.
The right to not be killed supersedes the right to not be pregnant.
Poverty, rape, disability, or “unwantedness” do not morally justify abortion.
The differences between embryos and adults are differences of degree not of kind.
LESS than 1% of all abortions are performed to save the life of the mother.
To be only "personally pro-life" is to not be pro-life at all.
If there is uncertainty about when human life begins, the benefit of the doubt should go to preserving life.
Abortion is more dangerous than childbirth.\
Prior to abortion's legalization, 90% of abortions were done by doctors, not by "coat hangers in back alleys."
The 8 week+ unborn baby feels real physical pain during an abortion.
Abortion is condemnable for the same reasons that slavery and genocide are.
Abortion is not a “women's only” issue.
Every legal surgical abortion stops a beating heart and terminates measurable brain waves.
The right to not be killed supersedes the right to privacy.
Abortion disproportionally targets minority babies. Thank you Ms. Sanger!
Abortion has become a form of gendercide, shrinking the global female population at an alarming rate.
Laws concerning abortion have significantly influenced whether women choose to have abortions.

Just some reasons abortions are immoral and unethical, and THIS comes from an agnostic that doesn't put a religious view on any of these points!

Baby killers are all alike, 2 digit IQ's and it' ALL ABOUT THEM< you selfish bastard!

At least you had someone explain your low IQ to you, how nice of them.
Eh. I realize that you were just going for the cheapest shot in an argument the libs and a crazy pro-lifer derailed a long time ago, but I feel like it's worth pointing out that IQ isn't meant to be a measure of intelligence. It's just meant to be a diagnostic tool for mental handicaps weighted to the score of the general population. That's why the average stays at 100 despite the population becoming more educated (compared to when it was created at least).

I think that God has already given his opinion on abortion. If God is opposed to abortion, why do women miscarry?

If you believe that God created us, then God created women to have miscarriages. If every fetus was sacred, they would all be born. 1/3 of all pregnancies wouldn't spontaneously abort.

God gave women the option. Conservatives would thwart that right and take away free will.

I think that God has already given his opinion on abortion. If God is opposed to abortion, why do women miscarry?

If you believe that God created us, then God created women to have miscarriages. If every fetus was sacred, they would all be born. 1/3 of all pregnancies wouldn't spontaneously abort.

God gave women the option. Conservatives would thwart that right and take away free will.
There is no god. Miscarriages happen because the human body is flawed. The fact that they happen is no reason to believe they should, celebrate when they do, or refuse to work on preventing them from occurring.

Ahahaha your mind is a block of concrete after its cured into a solid. Allow me to demonstrate just how rigid and close minded you people are, do you deny that God may come to exist far into the future, say 10 billion years from now?

it depends on what you define as "God".

Montezuma thought Cortez was a God. for a while, anyway. The Cargo Cults of the South Pacific thought the Japanese and Allied troops were "Gods".

Is it possible that a being might become so technologically advanced that other beings might preceive it as God? That's already happened.

Does it prove the Christian God exists? Nope.

Here's a riddle for you, from the philosopher Epicurus. It concerns God and Evil. (Applicable to Abortion)

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

I thought a lot of people here on both sides made better arguments than you did.

I think that God has already given his opinion on abortion.

I think God gave his opinion on abortion when he created life on this planet. If he intended it to end before it ever began, we would most certainly not exist today.

If God is opposed to abortion, why do women miscarry?

If God favored abortion, do you think Jesus would have been born? The whole story about Jesus is his birth, not Mary's right to choose. I honestly cannot believe you would use religion as a means to justify a woman's right to abort...

If you believe that God created us, then God created women to have miscarriages.

If God created us, he didn't intend for us to be aborted, either.

If every fetus was sacred, they would all be born. 1/3 of all pregnancies wouldn't spontaneously abort.

If the baby is being carried, already developing, and has a high chance of being born, I don't think God has the intention of having the child aborted. People like you bother me in the sense that you treat unborn children as things to be discarded.

God gave that child the right to live. So, you would fly in the face of God's will simply to appease your sense of free will?

Forum List

Back