Just a tiny rant..

I hear so much about a much-imagined malady called "Islamophobia".

What could possibly represent a greater fear of Islam than all these attempts to divorce its influence from the acts of violence committed in its name? Obama refuses to call Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. Loretta Lynch brags about censoring information.

This strikes me as a coordinated attempt to create a brand of newspeak where people cannot even describe something for what it is. In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is now a revolutionary act.

It's an act of ARROGANCE -- maybe not fear.. Maybe the chicken shits actually believe they can control the dialogue BY FORCE. But that's just gonna get more people killed. Because it appears weak and vulnerable.

Well, I wouldn't say that arrogance and fear are necessarily mutually exclusive.

The fear is evident in the promotion of this meme that saying anything bad about Islamists somehow creates more Islamists. The arrogance stems from the sense of safety in numbers that results from all those who accept this meme as unquestioningly as they do.

As OldLady pointed out -- they don't have a straight excuse. Censorship because it says ANYTHING BAD avoids more terrorism. And now censorship of material that might ENCOURAGE them and bolster their spirits is also required. In essence -- don't say anything. And that's what's the general Obama shaft sucking reaction has been actually. Don't mention Voldemort at all.... It is He who shan't be named..
Finally! A post I can understand!

This morning it became apparent that we have lost the ability to be a representative democracy. Your country has been captured by a cadre of ideological morons who seek to control the very facts and dialogue of the most key events that call for our attention. They are arrogantly self-serving and seek to FORCE you to conform to their warped views of the world.

I have never in my life witnessed a top government official BRAGGING about censoring and redacting pertinent information from evidence in a huge mass killing and telling you she did it "for your good" and the good of the country. While at the SAME TIME -- telling you EXACTLY the material that she removed from the public discussion. So that she can FUCKING BRAG about having the power to do it.. And to get the "credit" for "controlling the dialogue".. Last time I saw dialogue control like this was when Pravda was the only source of news in the Soviet Union..

Loretta Lynch has to go. The sooner the better. She should be removed from office IMMEDIATELY... Congress needs to act. It will serve as a CLEAR indication to our NUTLESS president and all the other wannabee leftist control freaks that the American people WILL NOT tolerate being viewed as children who are not as sophisticated as they are and can not handle the truth.. That plan ultimately leads to a designed dumbing down of the electorate and a loss of our Republic.

She is also the cork in Hilliary's trip down the drain to justice for playing loose and fast with our most delicate intelligence.

I'm declaring war on American politics. We've pandered and settled ourselves into a valueless morass of untalented, uninspiring, and dangerous freaks. It's become a sideshow of bearded women and 2 headed snakes.
So I'm coming out and declaring that I will drop everything I'm doing in Real Life to work for Gary Johnson this cycle. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING in the circus. And I'm gonna assure that people KNOW where the EXIT signs are on this carnival of retards and freaks --- so that they can take their FREE and INFORMED and ADULT controlled country back.

Remember -- this is MY rant. But you're invited to DEFEND Loretta Lynch or DEFEND your country. One or the other... No other topics apply to this thread...
First of all, anyone with an ounce of brain matter already knows the obvious corruption in government. Our government is one of the most corrupt in the entire world, if not the most corrupt.
Secondly, our government, "The Washington Brotherhood", is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

***** NOTE: Professional politicians, and those they appoint to serve, are self-serving, egotistical, greedy, self-centered, anti-America, and in many cases, puppets for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.
Professional politicians, and those they appoint, are bought like commodities on the Chicago Exchange.
We have a Lobbyists' controlled U.S. Congress, and legislation is bought and sold on the floors of Congress.
Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people.

Any vote for a professional politician is a vote against America, period. Over the past 50 plus years ( post JFK ), we've seen and experienced "The Selling of America" by the very ones that we entrusted with the well-being of this once great nation and her citizens. Little by little, we've given our power to the government, and now they have it all. Our only hope is to unite as one people and as one nation, and take back the power of the people, as intended for us to have per the founding fathers of this once great nation.

A divided citizenry is the best friend of professional politicians ( a corrupt government such as we presently have ), and a united citizenry is their worst enemy. Through division, we've allowed the government complete control and power, and as we've seen and experienced, they've taken full advantage of our gift. There will be no "power of the people" until such time as we come to our collective senses, and unite against the corruption that has taken over this once great nation.

It is my prayer and hope, that the American people will rise, unite, and force "The Power of The People" on the corrupt and anti-America "Brotherhood" that has all but destroyed this once great nation. We're very close to spiraling down to the bottom of the abyss of total ruin and collapse, both socially and economically. We can no longer fight among ourselves, take sides, nor remain divided, else we'll surely realize the collapse of America, as some of us remember her being. It's time for voters to oust the crooks, the rats, and the self-serving egotistical selfish anti-America politicians from Washington. We're responsible for the future of this nation, and we must take that responsibility very seriously this election year.
How do we do that if we can't vote?
Please explain.
Exactly what do mean by , "can't vote"? Every U.S. citizen can vote if they are of age, registered, and go to the polls on election day. Am I wrong?
Even those serving in foreign countries can vote.
I don't understand what you mean.
Any vote for a professional politician is a vote against America, period.
I know who the OP will vote for. Who do you suggest we vote for in order to oust these people?
Vote for anyone that is not already a part of "The Washington Brotherhood". Vote for anyone that doesn't have direct ties to "The Washington Brotherhood". Vote for anyone other than professional politicians. Do not play their game any longer. Do not aid and abet the very ones hell-bent on the further destruction of this once great nation. Do not vote for the puppets of the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.

Do not assist in the further "Selling of America" by the very ones entrusted with the social and economic well-being of this once great nation and her citizens. Do not vote for more government corruption, more senseless deadly costly wars, more illegal immigration, more unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, more injustice in our judicial system, more deterioration of our infrastructure, more taxation without fair, equal, and just representation, more national debt, more wasteful spending, more foreign give-aways ( foreign aid ), and more loss of rights.

Do not re-elect anyone, period.

This morning it became apparent that we have lost the ability to be a representative democracy. Your country has been captured by a cadre of ideological morons who seek to control the very facts and dialogue of the most key events that call for our attention. They are arrogantly self-serving and seek to FORCE you to conform to their warped views of the world.

I have never in my life witnessed a top government official BRAGGING about censoring and redacting pertinent information from evidence in a huge mass killing and telling you she did it "for your good" and the good of the country. While at the SAME TIME -- telling you EXACTLY the material that she removed from the public discussion. So that she can FUCKING BRAG about having the power to do it.. And to get the "credit" for "controlling the dialogue".. Last time I saw dialogue control like this was when Pravda was the only source of news in the Soviet Union..

Loretta Lynch has to go. The sooner the better. She should be removed from office IMMEDIATELY... Congress needs to act. It will serve as a CLEAR indication to our NUTLESS president and all the other wannabee leftist control freaks that the American people WILL NOT tolerate being viewed as children who are not as sophisticated as they are and can not handle the truth.. That plan ultimately leads to a designed dumbing down of the electorate and a loss of our Republic.

She is also the cork in Hilliary's trip down the drain to justice for playing loose and fast with our most delicate intelligence.

I'm declaring war on American politics. We've pandered and settled ourselves into a valueless morass of untalented, uninspiring, and dangerous freaks. It's become a sideshow of bearded women and 2 headed snakes.
So I'm coming out and declaring that I will drop everything I'm doing in Real Life to work for Gary Johnson this cycle. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING in the circus. And I'm gonna assure that people KNOW where the EXIT signs are on this carnival of retards and freaks --- so that they can take their FREE and INFORMED and ADULT controlled country back.

Remember -- this is MY rant. But you're invited to DEFEND Loretta Lynch or DEFEND your country. One or the other... No other topics apply to this thread...
First of all, anyone with an ounce of brain matter already knows the obvious corruption in government. Our government is one of the most corrupt in the entire world, if not the most corrupt.
Secondly, our government, "The Washington Brotherhood", is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

***** NOTE: Professional politicians, and those they appoint to serve, are self-serving, egotistical, greedy, self-centered, anti-America, and in many cases, puppets for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.
Professional politicians, and those they appoint, are bought like commodities on the Chicago Exchange.
We have a Lobbyists' controlled U.S. Congress, and legislation is bought and sold on the floors of Congress.
Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people.

Any vote for a professional politician is a vote against America, period. Over the past 50 plus years ( post JFK ), we've seen and experienced "The Selling of America" by the very ones that we entrusted with the well-being of this once great nation and her citizens. Little by little, we've given our power to the government, and now they have it all. Our only hope is to unite as one people and as one nation, and take back the power of the people, as intended for us to have per the founding fathers of this once great nation.

A divided citizenry is the best friend of professional politicians ( a corrupt government such as we presently have ), and a united citizenry is their worst enemy. Through division, we've allowed the government complete control and power, and as we've seen and experienced, they've taken full advantage of our gift. There will be no "power of the people" until such time as we come to our collective senses, and unite against the corruption that has taken over this once great nation.

It is my prayer and hope, that the American people will rise, unite, and force "The Power of The People" on the corrupt and anti-America "Brotherhood" that has all but destroyed this once great nation. We're very close to spiraling down to the bottom of the abyss of total ruin and collapse, both socially and economically. We can no longer fight among ourselves, take sides, nor remain divided, else we'll surely realize the collapse of America, as some of us remember her being. It's time for voters to oust the crooks, the rats, and the self-serving egotistical selfish anti-America politicians from Washington. We're responsible for the future of this nation, and we must take that responsibility very seriously this election year.
Please explain.
Exactly what do mean by , "can't vote"? Every U.S. citizen can vote if they are of age, registered, and go to the polls on election day. Am I wrong?
Even those serving in foreign countries can vote.
I don't understand what you mean.
Any vote for a professional politician is a vote against America, period.
I know who the OP will vote for. Who do you suggest we vote for in order to oust these people?
Vote for anyone that is not already a part of "The Washington Brotherhood". Vote for anyone that doesn't have direct ties to "The Washington Brotherhood". Vote for anyone other than professional politicians. Do not play their game any longer. Do not aid and abet the very ones hell-bent on the further destruction of this once great nation. Do not vote for the puppets of the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.

Do not assist in the further "Selling of America" by the very ones entrusted with the social and economic well-being of this once great nation and her citizens. Do not vote for more government corruption, more senseless deadly costly wars, more illegal immigration, more unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, more injustice in our judicial system, more deterioration of our infrastructure, more taxation without fair, equal, and just representation, more national debt, more wasteful spending, more foreign give-aways ( foreign aid ), and more loss of rights.

Do not re-elect anyone, period.
Sorry. I like Susan Collins. She is the last moderate in America, and she follows her conscience. Are you implying Trump is somehow not a puppet of the wealthy, the powerful and the influential? You're right--he IS one of the wealthy, powerful and influential, not their puppet. I'd say we're kinda stuck trying to follow your advice. I wouldn't mind seeing 97% of the yahoos in DC booted out, mind ya. But someone has to take their place, and they've all been nominated by the powers that be....

Thank you for telling us where you stand politically. That's refreshing.
I was impressed that DOJ is providing any of that information to the public during an ongoing investigation. You can bet most L.E. wouldn't. I don't remember any information like this being released in past situations. She isn't going to include any info about the victims or broadcast his love for ISIS. That's thanks to the hidden ISIS supporters amongst us, who would use those words as a banner. It isn't to keep deep, dark secrets from you.

You can make up any screwball harebrained rationalizations that want. I particularly like the one about not "encouraging latent terrorists" by releasing a voice recording saying EXACTLY WHAT HAS ALREADY REPORTED IN THE PRESS 1000 TIMES.. That's is the moronic HORSESHIT that my tiny rant is about. What she did was a THROWDOWN. A POWER PLAY.. A statement that THEY (and you know who THEY are) are gonna edit and phrase the dialogue and national debate. It's an OVERSTEP of monumental arrogance.
I heard you the first time. She has apparently made a mistake trying to provide information to a very interested populace.

Don't think you did o'Lady.. Because you're rationalizing this fearing about the message that might be sent to wannabe terrorists. Well while I am FUMING MAD, they are laughing their m-f asses off. Because the message is --- Ameica's leadership is the chicken-shit droppings at the bottom of the cages these leftists seek to keep us in. They keep the chickens there because it's easier to collect the eggs and sell the excess droppings. And they THINK the chickens love it because their lives are so controlled and RISK FREE that they drop more votes and manure.

Well the chickens are going FREE range. And the roosters are back in the yard. And the only things left in those cages are gonna be the politicians and their mounds of crap like the Leftist who LOVE them some powerful authority figures
You think it's being scrubbed because the administration doesn't want to blame ISIS? Is that what you're saying?

No, the scrubbing is happening because it is a election year and the people in DC need to limit the damage that this event can have on this election.

Orlando is going to be treated like Benghazi and the Government will put it spin out and try to withhold information as long as they can and hope nothing come to light to hurt Clinton chances this November.

You will most likely disagree but as I wrote Lynch is the new Rice but the difference this time the GOP will not throw a massive fit this time because they want Trump to fail this November, so they will go along with the scrubbing.

I was impressed that DOJ is providing any of that information to the public during an ongoing investigation. You can bet most L.E. wouldn't. I don't remember any information like this being released in past situations. She isn't going to include any info about the victims or broadcast his love for ISIS. That's thanks to the hidden ISIS supporters amongst us, who would use those words as a banner. It isn't to keep deep, dark secrets from you.

You can make up any screwball harebrained rationalizations that want. I particularly like the one about not "encouraging latent terrorists" by releasing a voice recording saying EXACTLY WHAT HAS ALREADY REPORTED IN THE PRESS 1000 TIMES.. That's is the moronic HORSESHIT that my tiny rant is about. What she did was a THROWDOWN. A POWER PLAY.. A statement that THEY (and you know who THEY are) are gonna edit and phrase the dialogue and national debate. It's an OVERSTEP of monumental arrogance.
I heard you the first time. She has apparently made a mistake trying to provide information to a very interested populace.

Don't think you did o'Lady.. Because you're rationalizing this fearing about the message that might be sent to wannabe terrorists. Well while I am FUMING MAD, they are laughing their m-f asses off. Because the message is --- Ameica's leadership is the chicken-shit droppings at the bottom of the cages these leftists seek to keep us in. They keep the chickens there because it's easier to collect the eggs and sell the excess droppings. And they THINK the chickens love it because their lives are so controlled and RISK FREE that they drop more votes and manure.

Well the chickens are going FREE range. And the roosters are back in the yard. And the only things left in those cages are gonna be the politicians and their mounds of crap like the Leftist who LOVE them some powerful authority figures
You think it's being scrubbed because the administration doesn't want to blame ISIS? Is that what you're saying?

Isn't it obvious? Latest news is the DOJ guidelines outlawing any references to Jihad and muslim extremists.
Where do YOU think that comes from?

There are 2 two term governors of New Mexico and Massachusetts on the Lib ticket. Not a HUGE risk by any stretch of the imagination. Making excuses for not even CONSIDERING the choice -- or excluding them from a Presidential debate or trying everything in the power of the Dem/Reps to keep them off the ballot in 50 states is just a testament to how desperate the political situation in America is right now.

Especially with 2 re-tred meglomaniac power whores on the "feature fight" ballot. One of whom who should never again hold a security clearance and is directly responsible for gaping VOIDS in power in the ME and the other whose deals --- virtually NOBODY is gonna like and are gonna be FORCED upon folks with all the power of the IRS, EPA, DHS, Commerce and DOJ..

What could possibly represent a greater fear of Islam than all these attempts to divorce its influence from the acts of violence committed in its name? Obama refuses to call Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. Loretta Lynch brags about censoring information.

This strikes me as a coordinated attempt to create a brand of newspeak where people cannot even describe something for what it is. In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is now a revolutionary act.

It's an act of ARROGANCE -- maybe not fear.. Maybe the chicken shits actually believe they can control the dialogue BY FORCE. But that's just gonna get more people killed. Because it appears weak and vulnerable.

Well, I wouldn't say that arrogance and fear are necessarily mutually exclusive.

The fear is evident in the promotion of this meme that saying anything bad about Islamists somehow creates more Islamists. The arrogance stems from the sense of safety in numbers that results from all those who accept this meme as unquestioningly as they do.

As OldLady pointed out -- they don't have a straight excuse. Censorship because it says ANYTHING BAD avoids more terrorism. And now censorship of material that might ENCOURAGE them and bolster their spirits is also required. In essence -- don't say anything. And that's what's the general Obama shaft sucking reaction has been actually. Don't mention Voldemort at all.... It is He who shan't be named..

:biggrin: Great.. Now I know to toss in less free range chicken references and more Harry Potter !!! If that's what it takes...................................... :beer:

And I'm not under any illusions that a strong 3rd party is gonna fix all this. But we need to stop making foolish choices and start protecting our freedoms of expression and thought in this country.. Stop electing folks just to maintain "power" or because they pander or because you HATE the others..

No, the scrubbing is happening because it is a election year and the people in DC need to limit the damage that this event can have on this election.

Orlando is going to be treated like Benghazi and the Government will put it spin out and try to withhold information as long as they can and hope nothing come to light to hurt Clinton chances this November.

You will most likely disagree but as I wrote Lynch is the new Rice but the difference this time the GOP will not throw a massive fit this time because they want Trump to fail this November, so they will go along with the scrubbing.
You're right; I disagree. I honestly believe the "scrubbing" is not to fool the American people. We already KNOW it was a terrorist attack. The FBI has admitted that since hour #12. I don't want to hear this guy's ISIS loving garbage. Why do you?

I wouldn't air the asshole killer's homage to ISIS either. I wouldn't even say his name, or broadcast his selfies.

Fuck him.

Nawww.. Let's just call him a homo like CNN tried to do to deflect and dance away from his views and his FATHER'S strange and contributory allegiance to the Taliban.. Or insist to this day, that Ft Hood was a "workplace violence incident" EVEN THO --- the FBI was investigating that guy also WAAAY before the killing occurred.

That way -- nobody ever gets fired. THe government remains infallible and extremely competent and the entire group of 375MIllion Muslims worldwide that condone extremism or actively support it can continue to ROFL at us.

:biggrin: Great.. Now I know to toss in less free range chicken references and more Harry Potter !!! If that's what it takes...................................... :beer:
I've learned a lot about some different points of view here, but some of you need to remember that not everyone is as paranoid as you--we need real-world references to get there.

Isn't it obvious? Latest news is the DOJ guidelines outlawing any references to Jihad and muslim extremists.
I've no idea, and I want to know a lot more about it than I've been told. It sounds so fishy that I KNOW there is a lot more to that story.

You're right; I disagree. I honestly believe the "scrubbing" is not to fool the American people. We already KNOW it was a terrorist attack. The FBI has admitted that since hour #12. I don't want to hear this guy's ISIS loving garbage. Why do you?

Simple, I want to know what he said by his own words and not what the Government approved to be released. We live in a country that should not scrub information and when we allow this then when does it stop?

If this happen when Bush were President most on the left would be wanting to know what the killer said but seeing it took place now, well they will believe the scrub version that the Government has provided.

Also I do not trust the Government to be truthful and never have no matter which party is in control of our government.

I've learned a lot about some different points of view here, but some of you need to remember that not everyone is as paranoid as you--we need real-world references to get there.

Wow, just wow!

Because you want to accept the scrub version that the Government approve is your right and choice, but I prefer to hear the words of the insane individual of that night and not rely on the Government what is best for me to know.

I wouldn't air the asshole killer's homage to ISIS either. I wouldn't even say his name, or broadcast his selfies.

Fuck him.

If the Lynch had merely DONE THAT -- I wouldn't be declaring Independence this morning. But instead of simply setting a questionable example -- SHE BRAGGED ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS DELETING... It was an in your face slap to anyone who dares goes into the public arena and identify terror threats and link them to immigrants or Islam.

BTW -- I have ZERO BEEF with Islam. I DEFEND it's practice in moderate Westernized societies. I HATE the Arab and tribal cultures in which it is practiced in a toxic totalitarian, intolerant way.. So don't be associating this rant with any ________ phobia.. It is STRICTLY focused on the dysfunction, denial and dementia of the leftist approach to "keeping us safe"...

Simple, I want to know what he said by his own words and not what the Government approved to be released. We live in a country that should not scrub information and when we allow this then when does it stop?

If this happen when Bush were President most on the left would be wanting to know what the killer said but seeing it took place now, well they will believe the scrub version that the Government has provided.

Also I do not trust the Government to be truthful and never have no matter which party is in control of our government.

If the truth wasn't already out --- this kind of "crisis mgt" is EXACTLY what feeds conspiracy theories. The fact that is was ALREADY out -- just makes these m-f morons look retarded.

Many see that trusting Johnson, trusting Nixon, trusting Reagan, trusting 'W', trusting Clinton was all unjustified.

I've no idea, and I want to know a lot more about it than I've been told. It sounds so fishy that I KNOW there is a lot more to that story.

Start reading ALL the news. Not just your favorite sources. Like in the old Soviet Union, you now need to read thru opposing propaganda and THINK for yourself. I suggest you do like I did and have a simultaneous subscriptions to TheNation, National Review, Mother Jones and Reason.. Get beyond the fucking food fight and find out who's spinning what.

There are 2 two term governors of New Mexico and Massachusetts on the Lib ticket. Not a HUGE risk by any stretch of the imagination. Making excuses for not even CONSIDERING the choice -- or excluding them from a Presidential debate or trying everything in the power of the Dem/Reps to keep them off the ballot in 50 states is just a testament to how desperate the political situation in America is right now.

Especially with 2 re-tred meglomaniac power whores on the "feature fight" ballot. One of whom who should never again hold a security clearance and is directly responsible for gaping VOIDS in power in the ME and the other whose deals --- virtually NOBODY is gonna like and are gonna be FORCED upon folks with all the power of the IRS, EPA, DHS, Commerce and DOJ..
Hey, I watched the Libertarian convention until the fat guy stripped, and I went to their website and pulled their mission statement. I just wasn't impressed by the fact that Libertarians encompass such a wild range of viewpoints. I'd like to have some idea what/who I'd be voting for. Yes, I know what Johnson and Weld think, but they would appoint an entire administration of Libertarians who could/would stand for .... what? Maybe they need to meet and convene a Constitutional Convention. It took some years to get everyone to agree with ours, too.

Forum List

Back