Just a tiny rant..

Many see that trusting Johnson, trusting Nixon, trusting Reagan, trusting 'W', trusting Clinton was all unjustified.

Right now you should trust people who are NOT spending $Bills to just tear each other eyeballs out. And are talking about CONSISTENT stances on foreign policy, crony Capitalism, choices and freedom.

Politics and media are one now. THey have ingested each other. You got to start thinking survival of the nation..

I heard you the first time. She has apparently made a mistake trying to provide information to a very interested populace.

Don't think you did o'Lady.. Because you're rationalizing this fearing about the message that might be sent to wannabe terrorists. Well while I am FUMING MAD, they are laughing their m-f asses off. Because the message is --- Ameica's leadership is the chicken-shit droppings at the bottom of the cages these leftists seek to keep us in. They keep the chickens there because it's easier to collect the eggs and sell the excess droppings. And they THINK the chickens love it because their lives are so controlled and RISK FREE that they drop more votes and manure.

Well the chickens are going FREE range. And the roosters are back in the yard. And the only things left in those cages are gonna be the politicians and their mounds of crap like the Leftist who LOVE them some powerful authority figures
You think it's being scrubbed because the administration doesn't want to blame ISIS? Is that what you're saying?

Isn't it obvious? Latest news is the DOJ guidelines outlawing any references to Jihad and muslim extremists.
Where do YOU think that comes from?
I've no idea, and I want to know a lot more about it than I've been told. It sounds so fishy that I KNOW there is a lot more to that story.

Start reading ALL the news. Not just your favorite sources. Like in the old Soviet Union, you now need to read thru opposing propaganda and THINK for yourself. I suggest you do like I did and have a simultaneous subscriptions to TheNation, National Review, Mother Jones and Reason.. Get beyond the fucking food fight and find out who's spinning what.

The old saying " Read Between the Lines "...

Many see that trusting Johnson, trusting Nixon, trusting Reagan, trusting 'W', trusting Clinton was all unjustified.

Right now you should trust people who are NOT spending $Bills to just tear each other eyeballs out. And are talking about CONSISTENT stances on foreign policy, crony Capitalism, choices and freedom.

Politics and media are one now. THey have ingested each other. You got to start thinking survival of the nation..

If I want Propaganda News I would watch CCTV because it has some of the greatest Propaganda you will ever watch!

This morning it became apparent that we have lost the ability to be a representative democracy. Your country has been captured by a cadre of ideological morons who seek to control the very facts and dialogue of the most key events that call for our attention. They are arrogantly self-serving and seek to FORCE you to conform to their warped views of the world.

I have never in my life witnessed a top government official BRAGGING about censoring and redacting pertinent information from evidence in a huge mass killing and telling you she did it "for your good" and the good of the country. While at the SAME TIME -- telling you EXACTLY the material that she removed from the public discussion. So that she can FUCKING BRAG about having the power to do it.. And to get the "credit" for "controlling the dialogue".. Last time I saw dialogue control like this was when Pravda was the only source of news in the Soviet Union..

Loretta Lynch has to go. The sooner the better. She should be removed from office IMMEDIATELY... Congress needs to act. It will serve as a CLEAR indication to our NUTLESS president and all the other wannabee leftist control freaks that the American people WILL NOT tolerate being viewed as children who are not as sophisticated as they are and can not handle the truth.. That plan ultimately leads to a designed dumbing down of the electorate and a loss of our Republic.

She is also the cork in Hilliary's trip down the drain to justice for playing loose and fast with our most delicate intelligence.

I'm declaring war on American politics. We've pandered and settled ourselves into a valueless morass of untalented, uninspiring, and dangerous freaks. It's become a sideshow of bearded women and 2 headed snakes.
So I'm coming out and declaring that I will drop everything I'm doing in Real Life to work for Gary Johnson this cycle. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING in the circus. And I'm gonna assure that people KNOW where the EXIT signs are on this carnival of retards and freaks --- so that they can take their FREE and INFORMED and ADULT controlled country back.

Remember -- this is MY rant. But you're invited to DEFEND Loretta Lynch or DEFEND your country. One or the other... No other topics apply to this thread...
First of all, anyone with an ounce of brain matter already knows the obvious corruption in government. Our government is one of the most corrupt in the entire world, if not the most corrupt.
Secondly, our government, "The Washington Brotherhood", is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

***** NOTE: Professional politicians, and those they appoint to serve, are self-serving, egotistical, greedy, self-centered, anti-America, and in many cases, puppets for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.
Professional politicians, and those they appoint, are bought like commodities on the Chicago Exchange.
We have a Lobbyists' controlled U.S. Congress, and legislation is bought and sold on the floors of Congress.
Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people.

Any vote for a professional politician is a vote against America, period. Over the past 50 plus years ( post JFK ), we've seen and experienced "The Selling of America" by the very ones that we entrusted with the well-being of this once great nation and her citizens. Little by little, we've given our power to the government, and now they have it all. Our only hope is to unite as one people and as one nation, and take back the power of the people, as intended for us to have per the founding fathers of this once great nation.

A divided citizenry is the best friend of professional politicians ( a corrupt government such as we presently have ), and a united citizenry is their worst enemy. Through division, we've allowed the government complete control and power, and as we've seen and experienced, they've taken full advantage of our gift. There will be no "power of the people" until such time as we come to our collective senses, and unite against the corruption that has taken over this once great nation.

It is my prayer and hope, that the American people will rise, unite, and force "The Power of The People" on the corrupt and anti-America "Brotherhood" that has all but destroyed this once great nation. We're very close to spiraling down to the bottom of the abyss of total ruin and collapse, both socially and economically. We can no longer fight among ourselves, take sides, nor remain divided, else we'll surely realize the collapse of America, as some of us remember her being. It's time for voters to oust the crooks, the rats, and the self-serving egotistical selfish anti-America politicians from Washington. We're responsible for the future of this nation, and we must take that responsibility very seriously this election year.
How do we do that if we can't vote?

There are 2 two term governors of New Mexico and Massachusetts on the Lib ticket. Not a HUGE risk by any stretch of the imagination. Making excuses for not even CONSIDERING the choice -- or excluding them from a Presidential debate or trying everything in the power of the Dem/Reps to keep them off the ballot in 50 states is just a testament to how desperate the political situation in America is right now.

Especially with 2 re-tred meglomaniac power whores on the "feature fight" ballot. One of whom who should never again hold a security clearance and is directly responsible for gaping VOIDS in power in the ME and the other whose deals --- virtually NOBODY is gonna like and are gonna be FORCED upon folks with all the power of the IRS, EPA, DHS, Commerce and DOJ..
Hey, I watched the Libertarian convention until the fat guy stripped, and I went to their website and pulled their mission statement. I just wasn't impressed by the fact that Libertarians encompass such a wild range of viewpoints. I'd like to have some idea what/who I'd be voting for. Yes, I know what Johnson and Weld think, but they would appoint an entire administration of Libertarians who could/would stand for .... what? Maybe they need to meet and convene a Constitutional Convention. It took some years to get everyone to agree with ours, too.

We don't choreograph our politics. Don't groom every camera shot. Don't review the speeches from the floor. You get what you get. If you want Wagner -- go to the opera..

And in the end -- the process worked and we got 2 vetted and viable candidates. I'm not here in this thread to campaign. But there is no way America is gonna "get greater" with either of the other choices. And the use of GOVERNMENT legions of bureaucrats to implement EXTRA-LEGAL goals will expand and continue. Like the Obama appointees or the hapless idiots that agree to work for Trump..

The scumbag Orlando shooter (as we all know) said that he was pledging allegiance to ISIS. "Redacting" that out of the transcripts of the semi-released 9-1-1 call doesn't change what he said NOR does it change that we know he said it.

The inept AG is "redacting" the transcript not to prevent it from being used as a propaganda tool by ISIS. She is doing it because she is a political appointee HACK of the bumbling stumbling inept incumbent President who famously claimed that ISIS was the "JV."

Yes. Lynch should go. If she had any actual integrity, she should just resign. But then again, that goes for President Obumbler, too.

It's an act of ARROGANCE -- maybe not fear.. Maybe the chicken shits actually believe they can control the dialogue BY FORCE. But that's just gonna get more people killed. Because it appears weak and vulnerable.

Well, I wouldn't say that arrogance and fear are necessarily mutually exclusive.

The fear is evident in the promotion of this meme that saying anything bad about Islamists somehow creates more Islamists. The arrogance stems from the sense of safety in numbers that results from all those who accept this meme as unquestioningly as they do.

As OldLady pointed out -- they don't have a straight excuse. Censorship because it says ANYTHING BAD avoids more terrorism. And now censorship of material that might ENCOURAGE them and bolster their spirits is also required. In essence -- don't say anything. And that's what's the general Obama shaft sucking reaction has been actually. Don't mention Voldemort at all.... It is He who shan't be named..
Finally! A post I can understand!

:biggrin: Great.. Now I know to toss in less free range chicken references and more Harry Potter !!! If that's what it takes...................................... :beer:
I've learned a lot about some different points of view here, but some of you need to remember that not everyone is as paranoid as you--we need real-world references to get there.
Oftentimes the paranoid are right.

I heard you the first time. She has apparently made a mistake trying to provide information to a very interested populace.

Don't think you did o'Lady.. Because you're rationalizing this fearing about the message that might be sent to wannabe terrorists. Well while I am FUMING MAD, they are laughing their m-f asses off. Because the message is --- Ameica's leadership is the chicken-shit droppings at the bottom of the cages these leftists seek to keep us in. They keep the chickens there because it's easier to collect the eggs and sell the excess droppings. And they THINK the chickens love it because their lives are so controlled and RISK FREE that they drop more votes and manure.

Well the chickens are going FREE range. And the roosters are back in the yard. And the only things left in those cages are gonna be the politicians and their mounds of crap like the Leftist who LOVE them some powerful authority figures
You think it's being scrubbed because the administration doesn't want to blame ISIS? Is that what you're saying?

Isn't it obvious? Latest news is the DOJ guidelines outlawing any references to Jihad and muslim extremists.
I've no idea, and I want to know a lot more about it than I've been told. It sounds so fishy that I KNOW there is a lot more to that story.

Start reading ALL the news. Not just your favorite sources. Like in the old Soviet Union, you now need to read thru opposing propaganda and THINK for yourself. I suggest you do like I did and have a simultaneous subscriptions to TheNation, National Review, Mother Jones and Reason.. Get beyond the fucking food fight and find out who's spinning what.
LOL. Why do you think I'm here? I'm the one usually lecturing people to get both sides of the story. I just happen to fall on the side I do. I was hoping for some kind of link from you backing up your extraordinary claim that the FBI is not allowed to use the terms "jihad" or "muslim extremists." Never mind.

LOL. Why do you think I'm here? I'm the one usually lecturing people to get both sides of the story. I just happen to fall on the side I do. I was hoping for some kind of link from you backing up your extraordinary claim that the FBI is not allowed to use the terms "jihad" or "muslim extremists." Never mind.
It's common knowledge that almost everyone in government is very careful about using the terms terrorists, terroristic acts, terrorism, Islamic Jihad, extremists, and other inferences to violent acts by other than Americans. This has been a practice common during the Obama administration, especially.

Hm:

"To understand the dramatic nature of the change that is taking place, Gorka noted that the 600-page bipartisan 9/11 commission report, released in 2004, mentioned Islam 322 times and Jihad as a form of “Holy War” against the West 126 times. But the Obama Administration’s 2009 National Intelligence Strategy, a presidential-level document, doesn’t mention Islam or Jihad once, he said."

-- Obama Neuters War on Islamic Terrorists

September, 2, 1939 -- in a radio address this morning, Prime Minister Chamberlain described what appeared to be a large group of men from somewhere in Central Europe deciding quite spontaneously to take a little vacation in Poland. When asked why he would not identify the men in question as Nazis, he quipped, "we certainly do not wish to compromise the promise of peace in our time by naming them or saying there is anything wrong with their ideology, do we?"

It's common knowledge that almost everyone in government is very careful about using the terms terrorists, terroristic acts, terrorism, Islamic Jihad, extremists, and other inferences to violent acts by other than Americans. This has been a practice common during the Obama administration, especially.
As long as you understand the reason why they do that--or what they say is the reason they do that--and that you acknowledge it COULD be why, that's fine. I'm just too optimistic about human nature to believe that the entire administration is trying to win the war FOR ISIS. Can't swallow it.

As long as you understand the reason why they do that--or what they say is the reason they do that--and that you acknowledge it COULD be why, that's fine. I'm just too optimistic about human nature to believe that the entire administration is trying to win the war FOR ISIS. Can't swallow it.
No, it's NOT the entire Obama administration. But, the ones that are, certainly include Mr. Obama. I do NOT believe that the Pentagon is in favor of the things Obama has done, nor some of the things he hasn't done. Basically, you have Obama and Kerry doing the side-step with terrorists. Before that, it was Obama and Hillary.

No, the entire U.S. government is NOT pro-terrorists.

They are simply trying to ignore the links and ties that are irrefutable. Not trying "to win the war for ISIS".. And while your spending all this time on Fairness and pondering how you feel about it -- realize this.

The mental midget who just released a "redacted" transcript that in part reads -- "I pledge allegiance to _________" is not just a random Obama appointee. She is the CHIEF FBI officer in the nation as well as she HEADS that agency..

It's bad enough that representative democracy has no chance of survival if the citizens are treated like unstable kids that can't handle the truth --- but it's even worse if this is the kind of silliness is IMPOSED on the FBI investigations and explains their incompetence in cutting suspects loose prematurely.. Or their reluctance to use surveillance to keep these investigations active for longer periods of time.

I am CERTAIN -- I'd be a LOT more liberal also --- if my government was competent and not this badly broken and virtually IMMUNE from oversight.

Mental midgets leading minions of mindless belong in CARTOONS --- not in charge of protecting America from very well known and identified threats that have declared war on us.

minions.jpg

For the record -The spinning is epic. With Salon and CNN both trying to prove the shooter;'s "latent homo tendencies".. YET -- his recorded messages are ALL about Jihad and religion and nothing about gays whatsoever. Seems like you can't tell where the govt propaganda stops these days.

I'm the one usually lecturing people to get both sides of the story. .

Ah, so THAT is why you are doing nothing but advancing the party line here.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Sometimes the party is right--great minds think alike....LOL

And what does the "party" think comrade??

That we can't separate religious extremists from the religion because we're not as smart as the party faithful? That the threat is so small compared to Global Warming? C'mon. Spill the party beans. :mm:

Lead editorial in the NY Times June 15th below... How do citizens defend the Republic with this kind of negligent, dangerously omissive "journalism" ??? It IS a leftist issue. There -- I've now identified the real enemy....

While the precise motivation for the rampage remains unclear, it is evident that Mr. Mateen was driven by hatred toward gays and lesbians. Hate crimes don’t happen in a vacuum. They occur where bigotry is allowed to fester, where minorities are vilified and where people are scapegoated for political gain. Tragically, this is the state of American politics, driven too often by Republican politicians who see prejudice as something to exploit, not extinguish.

Completely complicit. Utterly disgusting and insulting to free people....
I half expect another Apple Ad soon about busting up a Brave New World audience of drones.

Apple-ad-Naughton-010.jpg

Congratulations to Flacaltenn, the entire transcripts have been released due to his little rant.

And what does the "party" think comrade??

The usual leftist explanation is that they do not stand a significant chance of dying as a result of terrorism, so the negligible chance that it will happen to them, personally, means it is an unimportant issue.

In most cases, a person is considered a sociopath when they display a consistent pattern of thinking only of themself with absolutely no concern for others.

These illiberal leftists have managed to turn sociopathy into a shared experience.

Forum List

Back