Just a tiny rant..

Remember -- this is MY rant. But you're invited to DEFEND Loretta Lynch or DEFEND your country. One or the other... No other topics apply to this thread...

official US policy is not ABOUT Loretta Lynch or any other INDIVIDUAL POLITICIAN.

you'd rather accommodate the random rantings of a psycho just for the spectacle.. bleh

i bet the 700 club was just livid when they heard those talking points might be held back from publication.

The Obama administration is being run by CAIR, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and in turn, Hamas.
Clearly, the Obama administration is committing treason by deliberately bringing in hundreds of thousands of pro-Sharia, west hating Islamists and no one in the government is trying to stop them.

I'm the one usually lecturing people to get both sides of the story. .

Ah, so THAT is why you are doing nothing but advancing the party line here.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Sometimes the party is right--great minds think alike....LOL

And what does the "party" think comrade??

That we can't separate religious extremists from the religion because we're not as smart as the party faithful? That the threat is so small compared to Global Warming? C'mon. Spill the party beans. :mm:
I'm not a party girl. I am and have always been an Independent and I could care less whose party anyone belongs to. If I agree, I agree. It's quite insulting to call me a comrade, you know. Not in keeping with what I pictured Mods as doing here.

Lead editorial in the NY Times June 15th below... How do citizens defend the Republic with this kind of negligent, dangerously omissive "journalism" ??? It IS a leftist issue. There -- I've now identified the real enemy....

While the precise motivation for the rampage remains unclear, it is evident that Mr. Mateen was driven by hatred toward gays and lesbians. Hate crimes don’t happen in a vacuum. They occur where bigotry is allowed to fester, where minorities are vilified and where people are scapegoated for political gain. Tragically, this is the state of American politics, driven too often by Republican politicians who see prejudice as something to exploit, not extinguish.

Completely complicit. Utterly disgusting and insulting to free people....
I half expect another Apple Ad soon about busting up a Brave New World audience of drones.

Apple-ad-Naughton-010.jpg
Oh, ye who reads all sides of the issue: learn the difference between an editorial and news reporting.

So I'm coming out and declaring that I will drop everything I'm doing in Real Life to work for Gary Johnson this cycle.

Really?

Yeah.. I used to write for them back in Cali.. Helped draft Cali Voter guide positions on bond issues and State info for national campaigns. I haven't done that since I moved to Tenn. But I've been asked. And NOW I'm interested.

Thanks to the OP, the leader of ISIS can now recruit thousands more.

That's how stupid leftists really are. Our BEST ME allies ENCOURAGE us to call out the distinction between general Islam and Radical Muslim Terrorists.

Morsi in Egypt and Hussein in Jordan --- to name 2 --- are NOT afraid to OFTEN use those words. Because THEY have a Radical Muslim Terrorist problem also --- that Leftists have not noticed. They have PUBLICLY encouraged us to call out the extremists for the benefit of PEACEFUL Muslims in the world..

Idiots, parrots, and ankle-biters... Throw me a better hissy fit will ya???

Lead editorial in the NY Times June 15th below... How do citizens defend the Republic with this kind of negligent, dangerously omissive "journalism" ??? It IS a leftist issue. There -- I've now identified the real enemy....

While the precise motivation for the rampage remains unclear, it is evident that Mr. Mateen was driven by hatred toward gays and lesbians. Hate crimes don’t happen in a vacuum. They occur where bigotry is allowed to fester, where minorities are vilified and where people are scapegoated for political gain. Tragically, this is the state of American politics, driven too often by Republican politicians who see prejudice as something to exploit, not extinguish.

Completely complicit. Utterly disgusting and insulting to free people....
I half expect another Apple Ad soon about busting up a Brave New World audience of drones.

Apple-ad-Naughton-010.jpg
Oh, ye who reads all sides of the issue: learn the difference between an editorial and news reporting.

FEATURED editorials tell a lot about the systemic belief system that drives their style book and reporting. Sorry you don't recognize how important editorials are to understanding daily content..

I'm the one usually lecturing people to get both sides of the story. .

Ah, so THAT is why you are doing nothing but advancing the party line here.

Thanks for pointing that out.

And what does the "party" think comrade??

That we can't separate religious extremists from the religion because we're not as smart as the party faithful? That the threat is so small compared to Global Warming? C'mon. Spill the party beans. :mm:
I'm not a party girl. I am and have always been an Independent and I could care less whose party anyone belongs to. If I agree, I agree. It's quite insulting to call me a comrade, you know. Not in keeping with what I pictured Mods as doing here.

Someone accused you (not me) of "advancing the party line".. You then responded with

So it appeared to me that I needed to know what great party minds think... It's intellectual curiosity. I might have missed some unexpected brilliance behind all this madness...

So it appeared to me that I needed to know what great party minds think... It's intellectual curiosity. I might have missed some unexpected brilliance behind all this madness...

I don't know about you, but my mind is so great that there are no others that think quite like mine.

I have never seen utter conformity as the sign of intelligence, myself.

This morning it became apparent that we have lost the ability to be a representative democracy. Your country has been captured by a cadre of ideological morons who seek to control the very facts and dialogue of the most key events that call for our attention. They are arrogantly self-serving and seek to FORCE you to conform to their warped views of the world.

I have never in my life witnessed a top government official BRAGGING about censoring and redacting pertinent information from evidence in a huge mass killing and telling you she did it "for your good" and the good of the country. While at the SAME TIME -- telling you EXACTLY the material that she removed from the public discussion. So that she can FUCKING BRAG about having the power to do it.. And to get the "credit" for "controlling the dialogue".. Last time I saw dialogue control like this was when Pravda was the only source of news in the Soviet Union..

Loretta Lynch has to go. The sooner the better. She should be removed from office IMMEDIATELY... Congress needs to act. It will serve as a CLEAR indication to our NUTLESS president and all the other wannabee leftist control freaks that the American people WILL NOT tolerate being viewed as children who are not as sophisticated as they are and can not handle the truth.. That plan ultimately leads to a designed dumbing down of the electorate and a loss of our Republic.

She is also the cork in Hilliary's trip down the drain to justice for playing loose and fast with our most delicate intelligence.

I'm declaring war on American politics. We've pandered and settled ourselves into a valueless morass of untalented, uninspiring, and dangerous freaks. It's become a sideshow of bearded women and 2 headed snakes.
So I'm coming out and declaring that I will drop everything I'm doing in Real Life to work for Gary Johnson this cycle. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING in the circus. And I'm gonna assure that people KNOW where the EXIT signs are on this carnival of retards and freaks --- so that they can take their FREE and INFORMED and ADULT controlled country back.

Remember -- this is MY rant. But you're invited to DEFEND Loretta Lynch or DEFEND your country. One or the other... No other topics apply to this thread...

Why do you idiots keep twisting her words?

Your rant only demonstrates dishonesty and stupidity.

This morning it became apparent that we have lost the ability to be a representative democracy. Your country has been captured by a cadre of ideological morons who seek to control the very facts and dialogue of the most key events that call for our attention. They are arrogantly self-serving and seek to FORCE you to conform to their warped views of the world.

I have never in my life witnessed a top government official BRAGGING about censoring and redacting pertinent information from evidence in a huge mass killing and telling you she did it "for your good" and the good of the country. While at the SAME TIME -- telling you EXACTLY the material that she removed from the public discussion. So that she can FUCKING BRAG about having the power to do it.. And to get the "credit" for "controlling the dialogue".. Last time I saw dialogue control like this was when Pravda was the only source of news in the Soviet Union..

Loretta Lynch has to go. The sooner the better. She should be removed from office IMMEDIATELY... Congress needs to act. It will serve as a CLEAR indication to our NUTLESS president and all the other wannabee leftist control freaks that the American people WILL NOT tolerate being viewed as children who are not as sophisticated as they are and can not handle the truth.. That plan ultimately leads to a designed dumbing down of the electorate and a loss of our Republic.

She is also the cork in Hilliary's trip down the drain to justice for playing loose and fast with our most delicate intelligence.

I'm declaring war on American politics. We've pandered and settled ourselves into a valueless morass of untalented, uninspiring, and dangerous freaks. It's become a sideshow of bearded women and 2 headed snakes.
So I'm coming out and declaring that I will drop everything I'm doing in Real Life to work for Gary Johnson this cycle. I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING in the circus. And I'm gonna assure that people KNOW where the EXIT signs are on this carnival of retards and freaks --- so that they can take their FREE and INFORMED and ADULT controlled country back.

Why do you idiots keep twisting her words?

Your rant only demonstrates dishonesty and stupidity.

She's still twisting her OWN words just fine WITHOUT our help -- even 2 days after marching out on the Sunday shows with that "in your face" ploy to control the dialogue. She STILL can't justify why she thought censoring info that the Dir. FBI had already released was a good idea. Other than people are TOO STUPID to care. .

It's real simple, the regressives in the senate will never vote to impeach anyone in this regime, it would be admitting a mistake, there's no way that will happen, especially in an election year.

Wrong.

Nothing was ‘censored’

All you’ve done is declared war on logic, facts, and reason while propagating the exact blind partisanism you ‘denounce’ by regurgitating the same ridiculous lies and fallacies concerning Clinton, Lynch, and Obama.

Wrong.

Nothing was ‘censored’

All you’ve done is declared war on logic, facts, and reason while propagating the exact blind partisanism you ‘denounce’ by regurgitating the same ridiculous lies and fallacies concerning Clinton, Lynch, and Obama.

Yes sir Mr. Lawyer --- gives us the appropriate legalistic euphemism for CROSSING OUT FUCKING WORDS IN TRANSCRIPT. You are in severe denial if you don't recognize the whole effort was to CONTROL the media cycle and reporting and the "TONE" of the public debate.

First of all, anyone with an ounce of brain matter already knows the obvious corruption in government. Our government is one of the most corrupt in the entire world, if not the most corrupt.
Secondly, our government, "The Washington Brotherhood", is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

***** NOTE: Professional politicians, and those they appoint to serve, are self-serving, egotistical, greedy, self-centered, anti-America, and in many cases, puppets for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.
Professional politicians, and those they appoint, are bought like commodities on the Chicago Exchange.
We have a Lobbyists' controlled U.S. Congress, and legislation is bought and sold on the floors of Congress.
Once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people.

Any vote for a professional politician is a vote against America, period. Over the past 50 plus years ( post JFK ), we've seen and experienced "The Selling of America" by the very ones that we entrusted with the well-being of this once great nation and her citizens. Little by little, we've given our power to the government, and now they have it all. Our only hope is to unite as one people and as one nation, and take back the power of the people, as intended for us to have per the founding fathers of this once great nation.

A divided citizenry is the best friend of professional politicians ( a corrupt government such as we presently have ), and a united citizenry is their worst enemy. Through division, we've allowed the government complete control and power, and as we've seen and experienced, they've taken full advantage of our gift. There will be no "power of the people" until such time as we come to our collective senses, and unite against the corruption that has taken over this once great nation.

It is my prayer and hope, that the American people will rise, unite, and force "The Power of The People" on the corrupt and anti-America "Brotherhood" that has all but destroyed this once great nation. We're very close to spiraling down to the bottom of the abyss of total ruin and collapse, both socially and economically. We can no longer fight among ourselves, take sides, nor remain divided, else we'll surely realize the collapse of America, as some of us remember her being. It's time for voters to oust the crooks, the rats, and the self-serving egotistical selfish anti-America politicians from Washington. We're responsible for the future of this nation, and we must take that responsibility very seriously this election year.
Sonny, I wish you were writing Trump's speeches.

Forum List

Back