Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

A
The reader will be allowed to answer that question.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

Trump yelled out at the crowd of cheering admirers, "I am not kidding around."

They cheered enthusiastically again at the impending economic doom.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.
I am in my 2nd year of college towards a bachelors in political science...that answer you're question?

However, your spelling leaves a little bit to be desired.
Absolutely. Not my spelling just punctuation and how to put the commas and shit like that where it goes...never my strong suit...

Elementary school concepts are really hard to learn.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.

Shanks are a lesser cut.

Was that deliberate?

More like a prison shank.....
220px-Made_in_RSA.jpg

Convicts are lesser people. Was that deliberate?

If mexico wont do its part then destroying their economy will work
If mexico wont do its part then destroying their economy will work

Yep.....all the Mexicos will pay dearly.

3-Mexican-Countries.jpg

You complaining about the negative effect of immigrants on your industry and community ( which must thrive for you to get new business ) is fucking weird. It cannot be your bottom line. It must be something else. I wonder what it could be.

The primordial drive to preserve resources for an organism's own flourishing and propagation within in a given home range by its' native inhabitants ?

The lion does not want the leopard taking its game.
The primordial drive to preserve resources for an organism's own flourishing and propagation within in a given home range by its' native inhabitants ?

Wow.....if your livlihood is directly threatened by immigrants, you probably need to up your game anyway, loser.

Who posted that? You POTUS apologists just make shit up. I mean really, who posted that shit anywhere on this thread?
There is more to the world than this single thread, you absolute cabbage.

The Left doesn't want illegal immigrants to face any consequences. You can deny this, but you'll only look stupider.

So don't start whining about how the rule of law is important to the left. It isn't. Period. End of story.

"So don't start whining about how the rule of law is important to the left. It isn't. Period. End of story. "

You don't get to dictate the narrative and nobody is whining.

"The Left doesn't want illegal immigrants to face any consequences." Where did you get this shit from? Hannity? You POTUS apologists just make this shit up to support your Hannity arguments.
Hint: It's not conservatives who declare their cities and states to be sanctuaries, protecting illegals from the law. It's not conservatives who refuse to report illegals to ICE. It's not conservatives who want to reward illegals with citizenship.

Reality does not support your bullshit.
It's cons who are enabling that knucklehead in the W.H. Change your MAGA hat to one that says "I'm With Stupid".
So...liberals refuse to enforce laws against illegals...and it's TRUMP'S fault.

Dumbass.

What laws?

The bigger question is, why did the Democratic Party abandon poor and average Americans? Why is the American left adamantly opposed to putting the welfare and interests of Americans first? As far as I can tell, Trump was the only candidate from either party that was committed to putting me first.

The poor and working Americans don’t deliver for the Democrats like they once did. Blacks should up more for Trump than they did for Romney and McCain. It will be interesting to see how much longer Jews stick with Democrats as well.

Democrats keep trying to label everyone and anyone in their way as racist but that is becoming tired too.

OMG again with the "Trump Supporters Are Dumb" old saw. The fact that Trump haters cling to this ridiculous and statistically impossible belief speaks volumes about THEM.

I see a direct corolation between the intel of both the trump lovers and the trumpsters. Both are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, not rocks, just one rock in that box.

You may think that, you dumbass leftist faggot, but I can spell "correlation" correctly.
Next!

Oohh, the speellink Nazi. Is that how you Trumpsters win arguments? You believe that's enough? Well Cupcake, it's not even close. It makes you a donkeys ass.
Sez the pos who cried collusion for years. lol

Yes, the Republicons who ranted about big government intruding into our lives are now on board for a national ID card. The same clowns who ranted about seat belt laws. Funny how that works.
Quote someone on this board whining about seatbelts you stupid fucking noob.

Then knock down the fake dominoes you just set up and proclaim victory.

Man I really despise dumbfucks like you

What kills me is that a lot of Trump's voters used to be democrats who voted for Obama! They were brilliant people then, but now they are dumbasses. You can always tell when the Left is losing and have run out of answers when they start resorting to questioning the intelligence of half the nation simply because the voted for the opposing party, which only goes to show their real goal is to have only one party in power---- THEM.
I don't question Republicans intelligence, just their information which comes from Rupert Murdoch and other Rich assholes LOL. Hateful character assassination phony scandals fake news. Fox primetime and Rush Limbaugh are a disgrace and they are the best.

Yet I never see you question where liberals get THEIR information. Have you listened to some of things they say? And just for your edification, I get my information by reading multiple independent sources then drawing my OWN conclusions, I don't "get" my information from anyone. I don't even get Fox or Rush, not to mention Alex Jones or any of the other usual places.
What did the liberals say? I think you have been misinformed on that. There is this thing called journalism with investigation and fact-finding and fact-checking, which all the around the world along with law enforcement agrees with Democrats. The right-wing propaganda machine is a disgrace and Trump is parroting them. poor America.

Apparently you live in some sort of globalist bubble. Now it matters what the whole world says when they have a vested interest in what the democrats are doing!

Where I come from smart people earn more and ignorant people earn the least. That said, what would the graphic below tell you?

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

Quote someone on this board whining about seatbelts you stupid fucking noob.

Then knock down the fake dominoes you just set up and proclaim victory.

Man I really despise dumbfucks like you

What kills me is that a lot of Trump's voters used to be democrats who voted for Obama! They were brilliant people then, but now they are dumbasses. You can always tell when the Left is losing and have run out of answers when they start resorting to questioning the intelligence of half the nation simply because the voted for the opposing party, which only goes to show their real goal is to have only one party in power---- THEM.
I don't question Republicans intelligence, just their information which comes from Rupert Murdoch and other Rich assholes LOL. Hateful character assassination phony scandals fake news. Fox primetime and Rush Limbaugh are a disgrace and they are the best.

Yet I never see you question where liberals get THEIR information. Have you listened to some of things they say? And just for your edification, I get my information by reading multiple independent sources then drawing my OWN conclusions, I don't "get" my information from anyone. I don't even get Fox or Rush, not to mention Alex Jones or any of the other usual places.
What did the liberals say? I think you have been misinformed on that. There is this thing called journalism with investigation and fact-finding and fact-checking, which all the around the world along with law enforcement agrees with Democrats. The right-wing propaganda machine is a disgrace and Trump is parroting them. poor America.

Apparently you live in some sort of globalist bubble. Now it matters what the whole world says when they have a vested interest in what the democrats are doing!
Yes it is called the world of reality, journalism, and law enforcement, as opposed to the biggest BS character assassination and misinformation propaganda machine in the world, the Rupert Murdoch Fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc and now Donald Trump etc garbage machine.

Where I come from smart people earn more and ignorant people earn the least. That said, what would the graphic below tell you?

Americans are the most misinformed and cheated voters in the modern world?blacks are discriminated against by the GOP and know which party is full of racists and bigots? And of course brainwashed functional morons...

/----/ It doesn't factor in the income of the dead dem voters nor the illegals working off the books.

LMAO You should ask this questions.

How stupid are non Trump supporters??

OMG again with the "Trump Supporters Are Dumb" old saw. The fact that Trump haters cling to this ridiculous and statistically impossible belief speaks volumes about THEM.

I see a direct corolation between the intel of both the trump lovers and the trumpsters. Both are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, not rocks, just one rock in that box.

You may think that, you dumbass leftist faggot, but I can spell "correlation" correctly.
Next!

Oohh, the speellink Nazi. Is that how you Trumpsters win arguments? You believe that's enough? Well Cupcake, it's not even close. It makes you a donkeys ass.

Not once have I ever claimed that Trump was anything other than a very poor business person and a pervert. So your claim is false. But what can expect from a trumpet. BTW, you are wearing the wrong hat.
upload_2019-4-1_12-42-31.jpeg

Next!

Not once have I ever claimed that Trump was anything other than a very poor business person and a pervert. So your claim is false. But what can expect from a trumpet. BTW, you are wearing the wrong hat.
View attachment 253457
I don't wear any hats, collusion girl.

You complaining about the negative effect of immigrants on your industry and community ( which must thrive for you to get new business ) is fucking weird. It cannot be your bottom line. It must be something else. I wonder what it could be.

Wow.....if your livlihood is directly threatened by immigrants, you probably need to up your game anyway, loser.
What country do you live in and why do you hate America so much?

Illegals infest my community and the construction industry I work in.

Anything Trump does to stem the flow gets a thumbs up from me. PERIOD

Looks like Trump is doing a good job here. The next thing he needs to do is start going after illegal employers. They are hiding all the illegals that are here. And no illegal is going to leave until he gets caught if he's got a good job here. They will be here for as long as they can. And anyone new who sneaks in knows they have a job waiting for them. If only these employers were afraid. If only ICE raided their factories and golf courses and restaurants.

As far as illegal border crossings, seems like Trump has this aspect of it covered. You guys act like there is a crisis at the border but really, border crossings are down big time.

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

Arrests of people trying to cross illegally into the U.S. from Mexico plunged to the lowest level since 1971, as fewer people attempted the trek, the Department of Homeland Security announced Tuesday.

Meanwhile, immigration arrests in the interior of the country increased by 25 percent, the data show.

The newly released data provides the most comprehensive look yet at how immigration enforcement is changing under the Trump administration.

The dramatic shift in arrests of undocumented immigrants from the Southwest border to the interior of the nation continues to be a prominent feature of the Trump presidency.

"Overall, removals are down because the border's under better control than it has been in 45 years," said Tom Homan, acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

New data released by DHS show that Border Patrol arrests are at a 46-year low. Border officers apprehended 310,531 people for being in the country illegally in fiscal 2017, a 25 percent decrease from the year before. Meanwhile, arrests by agents with ICE in the interior of the country spiked from the year before to 143,470 immigrants — mostly Central Americans.

Under Trump's crackdown, federal officers were encouraged to arrest anyone they come across who is in the country illegally.

As a result, arrests of so-called "non-criminal aliens" — immigrants whose only crime was an immigrant violation — have risen 42 percent. ICE acting chief Homan says arrests of gang members — including the violent MS-13 gang — has jumped 83 percent.

Some immigrants in shelters in Mexican border cities say they are now afraid to cross because of tough talk coming from Washington and stepped-up arrests in the interior. Additionally, families living in the country illegally say they are fearful of going to work, shopping at the supermarket, picking their kids up at school or attending church.

Forum List

Back