Just How Much Are Trump's Tweets Getting To You?

What do you think of Trump's Tweets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's interesting that journalists claim Trump's retweet of the CNN logo over Vince McMahon's face in a WWE event with Trump will incite violence against journalists, but they don't extend that exact same logic to Black Lives Matter chanting "What do want? Dead Cops. When do we want them? Now!" And "Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon."

Or any of the POTUS assassination related speeches and tweets. The very same journalists concerned about the CNN video did not claim that Kathy Griffin or Madonna could incite someone to commit a political assassination.

The double standard is very apparent.

It's interesting that journalists claim Trump's retweet of the CNN logo over Vince McMahon's face in a WWE event with Trump will incite violence against journalists, but they don't extend that exact same logic to Black Lives Matter chanting "What do want? Dead Cops. When do we want them? Now!" And "Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon."

Or any of the POTUS assassination related speeches and tweets. The very same journalists concerned about the CNN video did not claim that Kathy Griffin or Madonna could incite someone to commit a political assassination.

The double standard is very apparent.
The DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA TRASH MACHINE'S hypocrisy on that is absolutely mind numbing. The good thing about that though is most Americans see it. Americans are getting fed up with democrats. Since president Trump got elected, they're getting a REAL GOOD LOOK at just what kind of ASS HOLE FILTH democrats REALLY are.

MAGA.

I pretty much ignore DJ Trump now.

He has proved to be an imbecile already after less than 100 days.

I am just wondering when he will be impeached.

Probably sometime soon after Mueller concludes his investigations.

Keep dreaming

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
IMG_0139.JPG

Trump should do a parody of Maxine Waters as the clown in a circus,,,the one where u can throw a baseball at, and if u hit her in the head, she falls into a 10 foot deep pool?

................... :lol:

Trump's Tweets are fun.

It's odd that journalists advocate for less communication between POTUS and the people.

Trump is NOT God, and journalists are not priests. POTUS should speak directly to the people if he so chooses. I don't need a journalist with an agenda telling me what I should think by reporting the news through their bias.

I'd prefer he not troll CNN with silly videos, but it's seems that he is amused by apoplectic journalists who don't know whether to scream or eat a banana whenever Trump does anything.

These assholes criticized how he eats steaks. Give me a fucking break. POTUS has no reason at all to show respect to the same media that is LYING to help DEMOCRATS remove Trump from office.

Last edited:
Trumps tweets show that he is exactly the type of President we thought he would be

another great idea for a funny trump video,,,take that scene from poltergeist, where the guy is taking his face apart,,and photo shop Nancy Pelosi in its place.

another great idea for a funny trump video,,,take that scene from poltergeist, where the guy is taking his face apart,,and photo shop Nancy Pelosi in its place.

That guy with his face peeled off looks better than Botox Brain who thinks President Bush is still in office.

From my FB page a friend of mine posted about Trump.

"I have been looking at this Wizard of Oz scenario of the provoking neighbor demanding Toto be turned over to her for destruction and Dorothy's protectors acquiescing to her and throwing her dog under the bus. To me, Trump would be the uncle stepping up, taking the dog back, and pushing the neighbor-hating witch off her bike.

From my FB page a friend of mine posted about Trump.

"I have been looking at this Wizard of Oz scenario of the provoking neighbor demanding Toto be turned over to her for destruction and Dorothy's protectors acquiescing to her and throwing her dog under the bus. To me, Trump would be the uncle stepping up, taking the dog back, and pushing the neighbor-hating witch off her bike.

Fantastic! :happy-1:

I'm not on twitter so the only way I hear about them is the media making a big deal out of them or someone here posting about them.

That guy with his face peeled off looks better than Botox Brain who thinks President Bush is still in office.
why not make a video of pocohantus being cooked/roasted by 12 indians where they photoshop the bitch in place of the pig.

Some people are advocating for Twitter to suspend Trump's account.

That's some nice first ammendment support there. Good Lord.

Forum List

Back