🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just out of Curiosity...

LOL....

Libturds are about as intellectually curious as goldfish.

Especially bed wetting parasites like NYCrackhead who believes it already knows every fucking thing, but doesn't know shit about shit.

The question was, who started it? Who originally decided that saying Happy Holidays was evil?

Fox News and their made up war on Christmas.

Who originally decided that saying 'Happy Holidays' was evil?

Where did that come from? Anyone know?
The words aren't evil, but when people like you say them, they are intended as an insult to people for whom Christmas is important, and that makes it evil.

What bullshit! Conservatives are so determined that there is a war on Christmas. It isn't just about Christians or Christian holidays. No one is insulting you. Although the thought crosses my mind.

Happy Holidays is intended to INCLUDE people who celebrate other holidays over the end of the year. Every major religion and quite a few minor ones celebrate holidays over Christmas.

You're not that special or unique, snowflake.

I say "Merry Christmas" and often get "Happy Hannukah" or even "Happy Kwanzaa" in return.

That said, where lies the edict that I include everyone?

Well there are a bunch of holidays this time of year .And Xmas ain't till the 25th . Plus you can't always pick out who's a Jew.

When you show up we can always pick out the fuckin retard.

sp-mahp1087.jpg

The words aren't evil, but when people like you say them, they are intended as an insult to people for whom Christmas is important, and that makes it evil.

What bullshit! Conservatives are so determined that there is a war on Christmas. It isn't just about Christians or Christian holidays. No one is insulting you. Although the thought crosses my mind.

Happy Holidays is intended to INCLUDE people who celebrate other holidays over the end of the year. Every major religion and quite a few minor ones celebrate holidays over Christmas.

You're not that special or unique, snowflake.

I say "Merry Christmas" and often get "Happy Hannukah" or even "Happy Kwanzaa" in return.

That said, where lies the edict that I include everyone?

The solstice is coming up . Watch the lols you get when u say "happy solstice !"

The question was, who started it? Who originally decided that saying Happy Holidays was evil?

No one.

All my life people said one of a few different greetings or parting words but Merry Christmas was the most common. Only in the last 20 years as I have been aware were people acting indignant that someone was "shoving Jesus down their throat" by saying Merry Christmas. Only in the last several years have I heard of schools being sued over Christmas parties and decorations because some atheist lesbian assholes didn't want their adopted student to be exposed to religion.

People are pushing back and holding on to their traditions. They're sick of the bed wetter intolerance of Christianity. They're sick of "neutral" greetings like "happy holidays" because it's forced on them. No one HAS EVER BEEN FORCED, encouraged, or even manipulated into saying "Merry Christmas" in modern history, but I personally have received company wide emails "recommending" the "religiously ambiguous terms" in order not to offend bed wetters. Guess what happens to people who get a bunch of EEO complaints about whatever causes bed wetter butthurt.

We are sick and fucking tired of walking on eggshells because of what you parasites are told to be offended by.

Go fuck yourselves to death.

No one.

All my life people said one of a few different greetings or parting words but Merry Christmas was the most common. Only in the last 20 years as I have been aware were people acting indignant that someone was "shoving Jesus down their throat" by saying Merry Christmas. Only in the last several years have I heard of schools being sued over Christmas parties and decorations because some atheist lesbian assholes didn't want their adopted student to be exposed to religion.

People are pushing back and holding on to their traditions. They're sick of the bed wetter intolerance of Christianity. They're sick of "neutral" greetings like "happy holidays" because it's forced on them. No one HAS EVER BEEN FORCED, encouraged, or even manipulated into saying "Merry Christmas" in modern history, but I personally have received company wide emails "recommending" the "religiously ambiguous terms" in order not to offend bed wetters. Guess what happens to people who get a bunch of EEO complaints about whatever causes bed wetter butthurt.

We are sick and fucking tired of walking on eggshells because of what you parasites are told to be offended by.

. I had to chuckle at your blunt anger in your rant. Agree with most all of your post, but at the end I would have said something worse than you did, and that would be Merry Christmas to all the leftist haters of Christmas. LOL

No one.

Thanks for proving me right dimmie.

Learn something new everyday, interesting today's liberals even identify with Nazism and pinko commies on Christmas...

Christmas controversy - Wikipedia

Later, in the 20th century, Christmas celebrations were prohibited under doctrine of the state atheism in the Soviet Union.[4][5] In the USSR, theLeague of Militant Atheists encouraged school pupils to campaign against Christmas traditions, such as the Christmas tree, and encouraged them to spit on crucifixes as protest against this holiday; the League established an antireligious holiday to be the 31st of each month as a replacement.[6][7]Likewise, in Nazi Germany, "because Nazi ideologues saw organized religion as an enemy of the totalitarian state, propagandists sought to deemphasize—or eliminate altogether—the Christian aspects of the holiday" and as a result "propagandists tirelessly promoted numerous Nazified Christmas songs, which replaced Christian themes with the regime's racial ideologies.

Another MISDIRECTION by the astro turfing, WHINY the Pooh-Pooh! Nobody ever said "Happy Holidays" was bad, evil, or not good. Your side decided Merry Christmas was bad, evil, and not good; then saddled us with Happy Holidays, lol.

You really are good propagandist for an astro turfing DNC operative, lol.

Nobody ever said that? Wanna bet?

Now there ya go Pooh-Pooh, flying off the handle, geeze. OK, then all lefties on here, Merry Christmas, Wonderful Quanza, (is that how you spell it?) Hannukkah, etc. Did I cover it?

And that is why the left decided Merry Christmas was not FAIR. What if you weren't about Christmas? To solve that dilemma, they decided Happy Holidays was better.

And so now.....this happened.........certain web sites are giving out ratings for those retailers who go along with Merry Christmas, and a NOT so good rating for those who refuse to show it. From my understanding early on, the retailers visibly proclaiming Merry Christmas, have seen a large spike in sales. The other retailers, not so much!

So, let us pretend all about Santa Claus there Carebear, and we will buy presents for our family in the name of the mythical Santa from those who go along for our children and grandchildrens sake, with the myth.......after all, that is why we open our wallets.

For the rest of you retailers who think like Pooh-Pooh, sell to the rest of the people, and see if they open their wallets as much as we do for our mythical Saint Nick. Good luck with that one-)
WOW! Holy Smokes! :eek:

Bah Humbug, Ebenezer!

So, Bing Crosby did ALL that back in 1942, huh?

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Another MISDIRECTION by the astro turfing, WHINY the Pooh-Pooh! Nobody ever said "Happy Holidays" was bad, evil, or not good. Your side decided Merry Christmas was bad, evil, and not good; then saddled us with Happy Holidays, lol.

You really are good propagandist for an astro turfing DNC operative, lol.

Nobody ever said that? Wanna bet?

Now there ya go Pooh-Pooh, flying off the handle, geeze. OK, then all lefties on here, Merry Christmas, Wonderful Quanza, (is that how you spell it?) Hannukkah, etc. Did I cover it?

And that is why the left decided Merry Christmas was not FAIR. What if you weren't about Christmas? To solve that dilemma, they decided Happy Holidays was better.

And so now.....this happened.........certain web sites are giving out ratings for those retailers who go along with Merry Christmas, and a NOT so good rating for those who refuse to show it. From my understanding early on, the retailers visibly proclaiming Merry Christmas, have seen a large spike in sales. The other retailers, not so much!

So, let us pretend all about Santa Claus there Carebear, and we will buy presents for our family in the name of the mythical Santa from those who go along for our children and grandchildrens sake, with the myth.......after all, that is why we open our wallets.

For the rest of you retailers who think like Pooh-Pooh, sell to the rest of the people, and see if they open their wallets as much as we do for our mythical Saint Nick. Good luck with that one-)
WOW! Holy Smokes! :eek:

Bah Humbug, Ebenezer!

So, Bing Crosby did ALL that back in 1942, huh?

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Oh please...

Forum List

Back