🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just out of Curiosity...

The question was, who started it? Who originally decided that saying Happy Holidays was evil?

No one.

All my life people said one of a few different greetings or parting words but Merry Christmas was the most common. Only in the last 20 years as I have been aware were people acting indignant that someone was "shoving Jesus down their throat" by saying Merry Christmas. Only in the last several years have I heard of schools being sued over Christmas parties and decorations because some atheist lesbian assholes didn't want their adopted student to be exposed to religion.

People are pushing back and holding on to their traditions. They're sick of the bed wetter intolerance of Christianity. They're sick of "neutral" greetings like "happy holidays" because it's forced on them. No one HAS EVER BEEN FORCED, encouraged, or even manipulated into saying "Merry Christmas" in modern history, but I personally have received company wide emails "recommending" the "religiously ambiguous terms" in order not to offend bed wetters. Guess what happens to people who get a bunch of EEO complaints about whatever causes bed wetter butthurt.

We are sick and fucking tired of walking on eggshells because of what you parasites are told to be offended by.

Go fuck yourselves to death.

Pete, all of these threads by these ASTRO TURFING leftists, are of DNC operatives coming out here, with obvious talking points to try and prove they have done NOTHING, NOTHING, lol! It is all a rightwing conspiracy.

You know what, everyone knows what they have pulled off, and they are trying to go over it one, by one, by one, to put everyone to sleep again. It is not going to work leftists.

Why?

Because this time, we are going on the offensive, instead of defending your bullshit, phony PC, crap attacks. Wait till after the inauguration, and you are going to buried, and not just here. You see, the press doesn't have to cover me explaining why you are assholes with your views, when I have the facts.........but they will have to cover the President, and this is not a war you can win this time, because he will talk just like the guy at the bar, or the golf course, or the fishing hole, and the people will get it! He won't be either Bush, won't make a speech that is convoluted, he will come out and call you assholes, then tell everyone why you are. It got him elected, and since he is correct and you are a bunch of arrogant, holier than thou assholes, it will not only get him re-elected, it will keep your arrogant know it all asses, out of office too-)

Who originally decided that saying 'Happy Holidays' was evil?

Where did that come from? Anyone know?
The words aren't evil, but when people like you say them, they are intended as an insult to people for whom Christmas is important, and that makes it evil.

What bullshit! Conservatives are so determined that there is a war on Christmas. It isn't just about Christians or Christian holidays. No one is insulting you. Although the thought crosses my mind.

Happy Holidays is intended to INCLUDE people who celebrate other holidays over the end of the year. Every major religion and quite a few minor ones celebrate holidays over Christmas.

You're not that special or unique, snowflake.
Bullshit. At least have the integrity to own up to your motives. One could always say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or whatever the greeting is for other religions, but dull witted dishonest leftist drones like yourself chose to insult Christians by condemning the greeting, Merry Christmas. If you need to be a hater, at least try to find the integrity to be an honest hater.

I don't recall anyone saying that using happy hoildays was evil I do though recall stories about bussissness teliing there employees to say happy holiday instead of Merry Christmas because they thought saying Merry Christmas might offend people of different faiths.

Who originally decided that saying 'Happy Holidays' was evil?

Where did that come from? Anyone know?
People tired of your generic bullshit not to offend. They said it for the previous 250 years and no one died.
Christmas is the big holiday this time of year, like it, love it, live it

Forum List

Back