Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Allah didn't say that, Mohammad the illiterate thug said the Bible and Torah changed. And anybody who disagreed with what Mohammad said, he killed.

How exactly did the illiterate Mohammad conclude that the bible or Torah changed if he couldn't even read a single word they said? Or are we just supposed to believe what a caravan robbing desert warrior says.

Well the other illiterate desert Arabian savages believed him, probably because Mohammad promised them 72 virgins in heaven if they follow him not to mention they got to invade, loot, and rape other lands and peoples in the name of Allah.

I cant waste my time with you , sorry :eusa_hand: as I said before I dont like to discuss about religions .

Wise move.

There are many that attack Islam in disgusting ways they would never direct at other religions.

Allah didn't say that, Mohammad the illiterate thug said the Bible and Torah changed. And anybody who disagreed with what Mohammad said, he killed.

How exactly did the illiterate Mohammad conclude that the bible or Torah changed if he couldn't even read a single word they said? Or are we just supposed to believe what a caravan robbing desert warrior says.

Well the other illiterate desert Arabian savages believed him, probably because Mohammad promised them 72 virgins in heaven if they follow him not to mention they got to invade, loot, and rape other lands and peoples in the name of Allah.

I cant waste my time with you , sorry :eusa_hand: as I said before I dont like to discuss about religions .

Wise move.

There are many that attack Islam in disgusting ways they would never direct at other religions.

I wonder if any pro-Israel member here has ever posted anything as disgusting as Nox did.

Wise move.

I wonder if any pro-Israel member here has ever posted anything as disgusting as Nox did.

I've seen disgusting posts calling for killing Muslims and banning Islam. I've seen posts labeling all Muslims either terrorists or supporters, calling their prophet pedophilic rapist and their religious book vile.

When that kind of talk is directed at Jews or Christians, posters loudly and vocally condemn it for what it is. When it's against Islam - many of those same posters jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon.

Yup. Disgusting. And people won't call it out.

Yeah, 1400 years ago, Muslims knew of "hormones" and "fatty meats". Ha ha ha. :lmao: The outrageous shit some Muslims say.

We're talking about today. I don't think Nox is that old.

Keep up, she made a false representation that Muslims don't eat pork because of hormones and viruses. They didn't even use hormones in 7th century Saudi Arabia, nor did they know about viruses. So she either doesn't know anything about Islam or she's deliberately lying.

An apologist doesn't care about those facts.

They have other agendas. A simple lie or misrepresentation by their "a" side is just something to glance over and...

...find some other track.

:lol:

We're talking about today. I don't think Nox is that old.

Keep up, she made a false representation that Muslims don't eat pork because of hormones and viruses. They didn't even use hormones in 7th century Saudi Arabia, nor did they know about viruses. So she either doesn't know anything about Islam or she's deliberately lying.

They have other agendas. A simple lie or misrepresentation by their "a" side is just something to glance over and...

She was joking.

Wise move.

I've seen disgusting posts calling for killing Muslims and banning Islam. I've seen posts labeling all Muslims either terrorists or supporters, calling their prophet pedophilic rapist and their religious book vile.

When that kind of talk is directed at Jews or Christians, posters loudly and vocally condemn it for what it is. When it's against Islam - many of those same posters jump on the anti-Muslim bandwagon.

Nuking Israel would not just nuke Jews but other religions too. Not only that but also a wider area would be affected including of course Gaza and Palestinian Authority areas so no, I do not think a video supporting nuking Israel is acceptable on a forum like this.

She was joking.

You weren't.

:cool:

Nuking Israel would not just nuke Jews but other religions too. Not only that but also a wider area would be affected including of course Gaza and Palestinian Authority areas so no, I do not think a video supporting nuking Israel is acceptable on a forum like this.

Dont worry noone would waste an atomic bomb for Israel : ) an ordinary Iranian troops would conquer it in 24 hours :texflag:

Dont worry noone would waste an atomic bomb for Israel : ) an ordinary Iranian troops would conquer it in 24 hours :texflag:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!! Those Iranian troops would get their heads shoved up their collective asses by the IDF.:eusa_hand:

Really now?

But a series of pictures nuking Mecca is?

Really now?

Where are those pictures?

Wise move.

Just as people won't call out your simple-minded and self-serving comparing the treatment of civilized religions to a cretins' creed and demanded that the Religion of Cain should be treated like the Religions of Adam.

We have been dumbed down to be always equating apples and oranges or to respect the illogical opinions of those who do that. "The Holocaust? What about Hiroshima?" etc.

Islam is the enemy of the human race. It appeals to unevolved savages who are living on borrowed time. Nothing we say against it can be worse than it already is. It is our duty to wipe it off the face of the earth.

Traitors like you should get out of the way of Civilized Man's Manifest Destiny. There is no such thing as being uncivilized when crushing the enemies of civilization. Wimps who hang back should be hanged.

Really now?

Where are those pictures?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...again-we-should-nuke-mecca-cong-tancredo.html

I'm not the one brought religion in by saying "Allah said that big part of the Torah and Bible were changed". I just clarified for you that it wasn't Allah who said it, it was that illiterate Mohammad, who couldn't even read a word of the OT or NT, so how could he even know? Makes sense doesn't it? Of course since when does rational thought mix with Islamic logic? :rofl:

Which member showed a picture of his or her specific wish that Mecca should be nuked as Nox posted a video of how she or he wished Israel was nuked.

The wishes are quite clear in the thread. You think they need to explicitely state it? Seriously Caroline? Isn't that kind of making excuses for something vile?

Wise move.

Yes wise move. Make fun of the OT and NT as holy books that "Allah said were changed", and then run when you get a response which embarasses you. Hit and run.

Forum List

Back