Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Why its bother you , why do you act feisty ? or are you relatives to pigs ? : ) LoL . We are not blocking you to eat pork , just we dont eat : ) you can continue to eat .

Look I will prove how hadiths contradict each other , this is a Bukhari hadith ;

(2) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A man saw a Dog eating mud from (the severity of) thirst. So, that man took a shoe (and filled it) with water and kept on pouring the water for the Dog till it quenched its thirst. So Allah approved of his deed and made him to enter Paradise."

So Muhammad (sav) dont like dogs but he say those who help a dog to drink water will forgiven for other sins .

Now Muhammad (sav) is a animal lover person : ) but you're still double chracter :lol:
Yes, the Koran contradicts itself. Duh. That's one of the major problems with it, and the cause of so much hatred and violence. For example, on one hand Mohammad says Jews and Christians are people of the book and then on the other hand he criticizes both of them and openly recommends they be persecuted and oppressed, if not killed, should they refuse to convert to Islam. Again, you're dealing with a megalomaniac and an illiterate who was probably bipolar and highly violent.

In otherwords, like most of the biblical prophets - case studies in mental illness :lol:

All those old religious texts are full of contradictions - mostly, because they were written/translated by multiple people over a great span of time.

Lots of folks don't base their dietary choices on religious texts. Ever thought of that?
Yeah, 1400 years ago, Muslims knew of "hormones" and "fatty meats". Ha ha ha. :lmao: The outrageous shit some Muslims say.

We're talking about today. I don't think Nox is that old.

Keep up, she made a false representation that Muslims don't eat pork because of hormones and viruses. They didn't even use hormones in 7th century Saudi Arabia, nor did they know about viruses. So she either doesn't know anything about Islam or she's deliberately lying.

Yeah, 1400 years ago, Muslims knew of "hormones" and "fatty meats". Ha ha ha. :lmao: The outrageous shit some Muslims say.

Keep up, she made a false representation that Muslims don't eat pork because of hormones and viruses. They didn't even use hormones in 7th century Saudi Arabia, nor did they know about viruses. So she either doesn't know anything about Islam or she's deliberately lying.

I'm thinking its both.

I'm thinking its both.
Or, alternatively, he-she-it is a lightweight who really and truly doesn't know any better, and who did not think-through the statement before he-she-it made it...

Or, alternatively, all part of the sock-puppet 'credibility' or 'personality' groundwork by a higher-order troll masking its own persona, over the first few days or weeks after it appears...

Or something else entirely... but he-she-it doesn't hold my attention sufficiently for me to really give a rat's ass...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
Look I will prove how hadiths contradict each other , this is a Bukhari hadith ;

(2) Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A man saw a Dog eating mud from (the severity of) thirst. So, that man took a shoe (and filled it) with water and kept on pouring the water for the Dog till it quenched its thirst. So Allah approved of his deed and made him to enter Paradise."

So Muhammad (sav) dont like dogs but he say those who help a dog to drink water will forgiven for other sins .

Now Muhammad (sav) is a animal lover person : ) but you're still double chracter :lol:
Yes, the Koran contradicts itself. Duh. That's one of the major problems with it, and the cause of so much hatred and violence. For example, on one hand Mohammad says Jews and Christians are people of the book and then on the other hand he criticizes both of them and openly recommends they be persecuted and oppressed, if not killed, should they refuse to convert to Islam. Again, you're dealing with a megalomaniac and an illiterate who was probably bipolar and highly violent.

In otherwords, like most of the biblical prophets - case studies in mental illness :lol:

All those old religious texts are full of contradictions - mostly, because they were written/translated by multiple people over a great span of time.
Well at least Abraham, Moses, or Jesus, weren't illiterate barbarian thugs. It's kind of important that you have some modicum of knowledge and literacy, if you're going to be making judgements on other people, passing edicts and creating rules on how society should operate. In Mohammad you didn't have a deep thinker or a wise person. You had a brutal warrior who got people to be obedient through thuggery and violence. As they say you get what you ask for.

I'm thinking its both.
Or, alternatively, he-she-it is a lightweight who really and truly doesn't know any better, and who did not think-through the statement before he-she-it made it...

Or, alternatively, all part of the sock-puppet 'credibility' or 'personality' groundwork by a higher-order troll masking its own persona, over the first few days or weeks after it appears...

Or something else entirely... but he-she-it doesn't hold my attention sufficiently for me to really give a rat's ass...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif
As High Gravity said, it could be one membership and many propagandists behind that name, posting lies and garbage depending on the time of day or night. There's a few that come to mind that are definitely like that. The writing style gives them away.

Let me to explain according to your the level of intelligence ;

I said actually we dont eat because its harmful , and I have explained why its harmful .

Also if it was so something beneficial for human , Allah would not prohibit it .

Now , get yourself a cup of coffee and try to understand :cuckoo: but I m not sure that you can succeed : )

I said actually we dont eat because its harmful , and I have explained why its harmful .

Also if it was so something beneficial for human , Allah would not prohibit it .

Now , get yourself a cup of coffee and try to understand :cuckoo: but I m not sure that you can succeed : )

Are you dense?:cuckoo: There were no hormones being used in Saudi Arabia at that time you clown, nor did they know about viruses.:eusa_liar:

Since the illiterate Mohammad hijacked Judaism and Christianity and combined it with his own moon god religion to create Islam, the prohibition against pork is what he copied from Jews. Not that the Saudi Arabian desert thug knew any better. Maybe today science has shown other harmful health aspects for pork, but it had nothing to do with why Muslims didn't eat pork back then.

Religious restrictions on the consumption of pork - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic law is similar to Jewish law for the consumption of pork, that the land animal, to be Halal, it must have split hooves and chew its cud and it cannot have one and not the other, like the pig has split hooves but does not chew its cud.

Since the illiterate Mohammad hijacked Judaism and Christianity and combined it with his own moon god religion to create Islam, the prohibition against pork is what he copied from Jews. .

Nope , its takes place in Torah because it was also sent by Allah , but big part of it changed , also Allah say Torah and Bible changed but still there are some parts not changed .

Try it :cuckoo: come on !

Since the illiterate Mohammad hijacked Judaism and Christianity and combined it with his own moon god religion to create Islam, the prohibition against pork is what he copied from Jews. .

Nope , its takes place in Torah because it was also sent by Allah , but big part of it changed , also Allah say Torah and Bible changed but still there are some parts not changed .

Try it :cuckoo: come on !
Allah didn't say that, Mohammad the illiterate thug said the Bible and Torah changed. And anybody who disagreed with what Mohammad said, he killed.

How exactly did the illiterate Mohammad conclude that the bible or Torah changed if he couldn't even read a single word they said? Or are we just supposed to believe what a caravan robbing desert warrior says.

Well the other illiterate desert Arabian savages believed him, probably because Mohammad promised them 72 virgins in heaven if they follow him not to mention they got to invade, loot, and rape other lands and peoples in the name of Allah.

Allah didn't say that, Mohammad the illiterate thug said the Bible and Torah changed. And anybody who disagreed with what Mohammad said, he killed.

How exactly did the illiterate Mohammad conclude that the bible or Torah changed if he couldn't even read a single word they said? Or are we just supposed to believe what a caravan robbing desert warrior says.

Well the other illiterate desert Arabian savages believed him, probably because Mohammad promised them 72 virgins in heaven if they follow him not to mention they got to invade, loot, and rape other lands and peoples in the name of Allah.

I cant waste my time with you , sorry :eusa_hand: as I said before I dont like to discuss about religions .

Forum List

Back