Justice for New Haven Firefighters

you tool....you just said to see the precedents cited by the district court

you also said this earlier in the flame zone:

:eusa_whistle:

It was 2nd circuit precedent, for the most part. And yeah, you can check out the cases the district court cited.

lmao...you're really squirming your way out of this, denying you said it, and then telling me to see the cases after i have asked YOU to show me the cases as i did not see these cases you and ravi claim exist...and you're now claiming it is only the 2nd where i just showed you where you said the USSC....you're not lying are you nik?

you're in lawschool so surely you know that you can't just claim authority exists without giving a jump cite...

i've given you multiple chances to prove your claim, come on, i would think you woudl relish this chance lawboy

I never denied I said it, but nice lie there.

And yes, I can claim authority exists without giving a jump cite. This is the internet, I can do what I damn well please. Until you start following the standards that one would expect in law school, don't expect me too.

for example.. our soldiers didn't grow up in Bagdhad.. but they practice and train for it?? simple? newp! requires a little effort?? you betcha!

And despite their training, if you asked Iraqis or American soldiers living in Iraq about the area, Iraqis would know a lot more. Thats just a result of having lived in an area all your life v. only a few years.

what the fuck does this have to do with taking a firefighting test?....if a guy passes and gets a station it doesnt matter if he knows the place or not.....EVENTUALLY he will know it....most of them dont know the neighborhood they get assigned too....your just happy to make it and get assigned to a station...good grief....:eusa_eh:

It has to do with proving a test can be racist. Are you slow or something?

How nice, bobo lite here is nothing but another left wing racist hiding behind political correctness..............:clap2:

So you think I'm a racist because I think that a test where all the blacks just happen to do poorly has problems.

And yet you didn't speak out against WJ who said that blacks are systematically less intelligent.

Why is it that Republicans only become concerned about racism when they perceive racism against whites? Where is your concern about racism when someone outright says blacks are inferior?

There are dumb, lazy, ignorant fucks from EVERY race and there are smart, hard working folks from EVERY race. I make my opinion based on the individual, not their race. Blacks do not need AA or anything else that might " benefit blacks ". Your claim that they need AA proves that you think they're inferior. I don't think they need it because they're equal and have the same opportunities. You far left racist jerk offs will never get that though ......:eusa_whistle:

My claim that they need AA?

When did I claim that again?

So you think I'm a racist because I think that a test where all the blacks just happen to do poorly has problems.

And yet you didn't speak out against WJ who said that blacks are systematically less intelligent.

Why is it that Republicans only become concerned about racism when they perceive racism against whites? Where is your concern about racism when someone outright says blacks are inferior?

There are dumb, lazy, ignorant fucks from EVERY race and there are smart, hard working folks from EVERY race. I make my opinion based on the individual, not their race. Blacks do not need AA or anything else that might " benefit blacks ". Your claim that they need AA proves that you think they're inferior. I don't think they need it because they're equal and have the same opportunities. You far left racist jerk offs will never get that though ......:eusa_whistle:

Jesus you're a backtracking clown, if you don't think they need it then why do you support it ? .......:eusa_whistle:

Jesus you're a backtracking clown, if you don't think they need it then why do you support it ? .......:eusa_whistle:

We aren't talking about AA.

Besides the fact that you said "my claim". So want to point to that claim or admit you lied?

Besides the fact that you said "my claim". So want to point to that claim or admit you lied?

Sadly, they aren't few and far between. WJ is just one of the strange ones who are open about their dislike for blacks. The rest of you assholes hide it behind condemning affirmative action, and anything else that might benefit blacks.

Whose statement is that in bold print ? oh yeah, that's your dumbass, but you definitely don't support affirmative action ........ :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Sadly, they aren't few and far between. WJ is just one of the strange ones who are open about their dislike for blacks. The rest of you assholes hide it behind condemning affirmative action, and anything else that might benefit blacks.

Whose statement is that in bold print ? oh yeah, that's your dumbass, but you definitely don't support affirmative action ........ :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Its one thing to say you disagree with it and think its ineffective. Its another thing to go on and on about how terrible, unfair, blah blah blah about it ad nauseum.

I have mixed feelings about AA, actually. But I don't spout the condemnatory garbage that conservatives do when they are trying to hide the fact that they are racist.

By the way....still waiting for where I claimed that blacks "need" AA.

By the way....still waiting for where I claimed that blacks "need" AA.

Backpedal.jpg

It was 2nd circuit precedent, for the most part. And yeah, you can check out the cases the district court cited.

lmao...you're really squirming your way out of this, denying you said it, and then telling me to see the cases after i have asked YOU to show me the cases as i did not see these cases you and ravi claim exist...and you're now claiming it is only the 2nd where i just showed you where you said the USSC....you're not lying are you nik?

you're in lawschool so surely you know that you can't just claim authority exists without giving a jump cite...

i've given you multiple chances to prove your claim, come on, i would think you woudl relish this chance lawboy

And yes, I can claim authority exists without giving a jump cite. This is the internet, I can do what I damn well please. Until you start following the standards that one would expect in law school, don't expect me too.

sure you did, when you asked me where you said that...people don't ask that when they are admitting they said it, you had absolutely no reason to say it other than denial...

further, you have now proven you can't back up your claims, i am not surprised as the precedent you and ravi allege doesn't exist...you're right, you can do anything you want nik....don't be surprised when no one takes you serious or believes a word you say, especially after running around the board proclaiming your lawschool smarts

you're the very definition of a hack

No, the only thing you can ask for is a FAIR shot. Nobody's demonstrated that this was fair.

fair?

the fact that the test was on a specific subject and that everyone taking the test had ample time to master the material is as fair as it gets in life.

stop your fucking whining.

New Haven Independent: Latino Group Backs White Firefighters

Those who aced the test were nerds who read fire-fighting books just for fun, said Cordova’s cohort. “These kids will get together” and pay famous authors, like text prep manual writer Norman Hall, to come to New Haven to speak. “They think he’s superman.”

He said those firemen aced the test by memorizing all the books — including passages that others overlooked because they didn’t find them pertinent.

Subtelties are lost on people like you.

There's no time for subtleties when someone's house is burning down

Aside from Skull Pilot's excellent point, no one has yet to demonstrate how such a test can be racist ... and don't try that bullshit about languages Nik, that has nothing to do with racism and you know it.

sure you did, when you asked me where you said that...people don't ask that when they are admitting they said it, you had absolutely no reason to say it other than denial...

further, you have now proven you can't back up your claims, i am not surprised as the precedent you and ravi allege doesn't exist...you're right, you can do anything you want nik....don't be surprised when no one takes you serious or believes a word you say, especially after running around the board proclaiming your lawschool smarts

you're the very definition of a hack

People ask when they don't remember having made the claim, dumbshit. If I was going to say I hadn't said it, I would say...."I didn't say that". Notice the non-subtle difference between that and asking "where did I say that".

Nice grasping at straws, dumbass. And feel free to claim victory because I don't treat the boards with the seriousness of law school. That just shows how stupid you really are.

Aside from Skull Pilot's excellent point, no one has yet to demonstrate how such a test can be racist ... and don't try that bullshit about languages Nik, that has nothing to do with racism and you know it.

Oh, well, because you say it has nothing to do with racism, then it doesn't. Try proving your point sometime instead of just making asinine assertions over and over. Even DiveCon recognizes that a test can be racist, are you really going to admit you are more stupid than him? :lol:

Oh, well, because you say it has nothing to do with racism, then it doesn't. Try proving your point sometime instead of just making asinine assertions over and over. Even DiveCon recognizes that a test can be racist, are you really going to admit you are more stupid than him? :lol:

the thread is about this particular test not all tests.

this particular test was as even handed as they come and everyone had the exact same opportunities to do well and hence be considered for a promotion.

this particular test was as even handed as they come and everyone had the exact same opportunities to do well and hence be considered for a promotion.

I even gave Nik the benefit of the doubt, asked for any test, but Nik can't even prove any test can be racist ... odd that.

Really? So you've looked at all the questions and you know its even handed? Or are you just making this up?

I even gave Nik the benefit of the doubt, asked for any test, but Nik can't even prove any test can be racist ... odd that.

Actually I have proven it. Other people have realized the obvious truth of what I was saying. Why can't you?

Do you think that a test that I can manipulate to change how well whites v. blacks do is racist?

Actually I have proven it. Other people have realized the obvious truth of what I was saying. Why can't you?

Do you think that a test that I can manipulate to change how well whites v. blacks do is racist?

No, other people have just gotten bored ....

I have asked you to show it's possible, in any way, and yet you have not demonstrated it's possible, so no. A test of any sort can NOT be "manipulated" in such a way, unless again you are saying black folks are inherently stupid. So which is it? Are you being dishonest to make white folk look bad (thus being racist) or are you saying black folks are inherently less intelligent (also being racist)?

Forum List

Back