Justice Sam Alito Evacuated with His Family to an Undisclosed Location as Death Threats Intensify and Wisconsin Pro-Life Office is Firebombed

Remember, Joe Biden refused multiple times to warn people against protesting outside of justices' homes -- which is actually illegal -- or to urge calm.

He wants this. Just like he wanted the riots of 2020.

He must be impeached. And Kamala too.

But I was watching CNN the other night and they said we needed to be vigilant of Right Wing extremists. Further, the Left were quick to admonish Conservatives for engaging in 1/6 terror. How is it possible The Left would do such things?

Well you loons have always wanted a war. You tried that when you tried to overthrow the result of a democratic election.
Locked and loaded. Too bad you Leftards despise guns so much.
67F50B75-A9B4-46EA-BC2C-623B89633313.jpeg

C8E89377-5202-421C-B42C-2A4410090798.gif

That is definitely the hope from The Left; or at least, that Conservatives get blamed for it.
It's a typical knee jerk reaction for either side in America today. How many on the right still believe 1-6 was instigated by the left?

It's a typical knee jerk reaction for either side in America today. How many on the right still believe 1-6 was instigated by the left?
Probably as many on the left that believe Trump was responsible.

Politicians should stand by their decisions. As long as it doesnt attemptan insurrection its fine.
Alito has let down America and should resign and go and live in Russia.
Your stupidity, intolerance and limited thinking skills are noted.

We love our freedom and many do not believe anyone that our judges let us down. You living in America would be a disgrace to our country and we thank you for not living here, you need to go home to your motherland Russia.

I agree Tammy. I'm tickled to death that they put fear in them. I hope they burn their GD houses to the fucking ground
So you are OK with Arson and Attempted Murder (if the houses are occupied) of anyone who doesn't think like you.
You are one pathetic asshole.

Not me. I think 1/6 was instigated by Right Wing conservatives. I also think that all of the looting, burning, and assaults we witnessed take place in 2020 in cities throughout the US were instigated and executed by the Left. I anticipate the pending violence over RvW being overturned will be 100 percent from the Left.

Forum List

Back