Kaepernick donates to organization that sends DREAMers to protest Trump, gives NOTHING to Houston

Kaepernick donates to organization that sends DREAMers to protest Trump, gives NOTHING to Houston

Yuh huh. And where does it say that?

Funny, your link makes no mention of "Houston" at all. Your source is what?
Does it involve toilet paper?

Your link is a liar anyway. And I quote:

>> Colin Kaepernick, the controversial quarterback who tossed the NFL into a national furor when he protested the national anthem.... <<​

Wrong. Kaepernick tossed nothing but footballs. All he did was decline to participate in a jingoism ritual that itself is only eight years old anyway. He made no noises about it -- it was the media who tossed the furor. Matter of fact it was at least the third time he did so before anybody in the media chose to "notice" because it was a slow news day. Kaepernick himself took no action. He merely continued ignoring the fake ritual he had already been ignoring.

Dumb shit.

There have always been people who hate our country, our flag, our Constitution, our history, our traditions.

They're just louder and more emboldened now.

That's their call. I'll defend their freedom of expression, even if they won't defend mine.

I won't stoop to that level, ever.

For his support of the foreign invasion of the United States.

Ah yes, you mean the slave ships.

Those pesky invaders. What did they think they were doing, coming over here working for free.

Still, that's his right. See post 8.

>> Colin Kaepernick, the controversial quarterback who tossed the NFL into a national furor when he protested the national anthem.... <<​

Wrong. Kaepernick tossed nothing but footballs. All he did was decline to participate in a jingoism ritual that itself is only eight years old anyway. He made no noises about it -- it was the media who tossed the furor. Matter of fact it was at least the third time he did so before anybody in the media chose to "notice" because it was a slow news day. Kaepernick himself took no action. He merely continued ignoring the fake ritual he had already been ignoring.

Dumb shit.

The singing of the national anthem isn't a fake ritual you stupid bitch, the migger needs to hang.

Those pesky invaders. What did they think they were doing, coming over here working for free.

No the wetback foreign invaders you stupid bitch.

You do realize that blacks sold other blacks to get on those ships? Or are you too stupid?

There have always been people who hate our country, our flag, our Constitution, our history, our traditions.

That's their call. I'll defend their freedom of expression, even if they won't defend mine.

Always the victim Mac.

Dumb shit.

The singing of the national anthem isn't a fake ritual

Sure is. Started in 2009. Has no reason to exist. Has absolutely zero to do with football. That's what makes it "fake". Well that and all the bribe money from the USG, which to their credit the NFL sent back.

you stupid bitch,

My points stand.
Tissue?

the migger needs to hang.

You said that, although now we actually know why. Maybe you should get some of your fellow travellers and some bedsheets and go look him up. Asshole.

Always the victim Mac.
Aw, another triggered Regressive.

How am I the victim? You're the expert, tell me.

Yeah, Kaepernick has donated to programs that support Dream Act people, but he's donated to a lot more causes than just that. If you want to believe the link that is on the Blaze site, go right ahead, but if you want to know all the places he's donated to, here they are. He said he was going to donate a grand total of a million dollars to various charities, and has been doing it in installments.

Colin Kaepernick has donated $800k to empower oppressed communities

Some of the $33,000 donated to the Lower East Side Girls Club is earmarked for transportation and lodging at the Women’s March convention in Detroit in October, as well as the Teen Vogue Summit in Los Angeles in December. The same amount was also donated to 100 Suits for 100 Men, which helps provide free business clothes to men and women for job interviews.

In September 2016, Kaepernick told USA TODAY Sports:

“I’ve been very blessed to be in this position and to be able to make the kind of money that I do and I have to help these people,’’ said Kaepernick, whose $11.9 million salary this year has already been guaranteed. “I have to help these communities. It’s not right that they’re not put in the position to succeed or given those opportunities to success.”

In addition his most recent donation, he also gave money to groups like Meals on Wheels, Black Veterans for Social Justice, Center for Reproductive Rights and SilenceIsViolence, among many others.

Forum List

Back