Kaepernick donates to organization that sends DREAMers to protest Trump, gives NOTHING to Houston

There have always been people who hate our country, our flag, our Constitution, our history, our traditions.

They're just louder and more emboldened now.

That's their call. I'll defend their freedom of expression, even if they won't defend mine.

I won't stoop to that level, ever.
Always the victim Mac.
Aw, another triggered Regressive.

How am I the victim? You're the expert, tell me.
I studied your post and felt your pain.

Yeah, Kaepernick has donated to programs that support Dream Act people, but he's donated to a lot more causes than just that. If you want to believe the link that is on the Blaze site, go right ahead, but if you want to know all the places he's donated to, here they are. He said he was going to donate a grand total of a million dollars to various charities, and has been doing it in installments.

Colin Kaepernick has donated $800k to empower oppressed communities

Some of the $33,000 donated to the Lower East Side Girls Club is earmarked for transportation and lodging at the Women’s March convention in Detroit in October, as well as the Teen Vogue Summit in Los Angeles in December. The same amount was also donated to 100 Suits for 100 Men, which helps provide free business clothes to men and women for job interviews.

In September 2016, Kaepernick told USA TODAY Sports:

“I’ve been very blessed to be in this position and to be able to make the kind of money that I do and I have to help these people,’’ said Kaepernick, whose $11.9 million salary this year has already been guaranteed. “I have to help these communities. It’s not right that they’re not put in the position to succeed or given those opportunities to success.”

In addition his most recent donation, he also gave money to groups like Meals on Wheels, Black Veterans for Social Justice, Center for Reproductive Rights and SilenceIsViolence, among many others.
By the way he's a really shitty football player

Yeah, Kaepernick has donated to programs that support Dream Act people, but he's donated to a lot more causes than just that. If you want to believe the link that is on the Blaze site, go right ahead, but if you want to know all the places he's donated to, here they are. He said he was going to donate a grand total of a million dollars to various charities, and has been doing it in installments.

Some of the $33,000 donated to the Lower East Side Girls Club is earmarked for transportation and lodging at the Women’s March convention in Detroit in October, as well as the Teen Vogue Summit in Los Angeles in December. The same amount was also donated to 100 Suits for 100 Men, which helps provide free business clothes to men and women for job interviews.

“I’ve been very blessed to be in this position and to be able to make the kind of money that I do and I have to help these people,’’ said Kaepernick, whose $11.9 million salary this year has already been guaranteed. “I have to help these communities. It’s not right that they’re not put in the position to succeed or given those opportunities to success.”

In addition his most recent donation, he also gave money to groups like Meals on Wheels, Black Veterans for Social Justice, Center for Reproductive Rights and SilenceIsViolence, among many others.

Really? No comment on his donations, just an attack on your perceptions of how he plays football? Got news for you dude, he's in the NFL, and you are just a keyboard commando.

And like I said, he's donated to lots more causes than just the DREAMers.

There have always been people who hate our country, our flag, our Constitution, our history, our traditions.

They're just louder and more emboldened now.

That's their call. I'll defend their freedom of expression, even if they won't defend mine.

I won't stoop to that level, ever.
Always the victim Mac.
Aw, another triggered Regressive.

How am I the victim? You're the expert, tell me.
I studied your post and felt your pain.
Your problem, not mine.

For his support of the foreign invasion of the United States.

Ah yes, you mean the slave ships.

Those pesky invaders. What did they think they were doing, coming over here working for free.

Still, that's his right. See post 8.

No the wetback invad

Your link is a liar anyway. And I quote:

>> Colin Kaepernick, the controversial quarterback who tossed the NFL into a national furor when he protested the national anthem.... <<​

Wrong. Kaepernick tossed nothing but footballs. All he did was decline to participate in a jingoism ritual that itself is only eight years old anyway. He made no noises about it -- it was the media who tossed the furor. Matter of fact it was at least the third time he did so before anybody in the media chose to "notice" because it was a slow news day. Kaepernick himself took no action. He merely continued ignoring the fake ritual he had already been ignoring.

Dumb shit.

The singing of the national anthem isn't a fake ritual

Sure is. Started in 2009. Has no reason to exist. Has absolutely zero to do with football. That's what makes it "fake". Well that and all the bribe money from the USG, which to their credit the NFL sent back.

You are a lying migger loving whore, get the fuck in the gas chamber you stupid bitch.

That's from 1999 you stupid fuck.

Really? No comment on his donations, just an attack on your perceptions of how he plays football? Got news for you dude, he's in the NFL, and you are just a keyboard commando.

That's the same asscrack who's trying to sell "Miami will be unaffected". :rolleyes:

Those pesky invaders. What did they think they were doing, coming over here working for free.

No the wetback invad

>> Colin Kaepernick, the controversial quarterback who tossed the NFL into a national furor when he protested the national anthem.... <<​

Wrong. Kaepernick tossed nothing but footballs. All he did was decline to participate in a jingoism ritual that itself is only eight years old anyway. He made no noises about it -- it was the media who tossed the furor. Matter of fact it was at least the third time he did so before anybody in the media chose to "notice" because it was a slow news day. Kaepernick himself took no action. He merely continued ignoring the fake ritual he had already been ignoring.

Dumb shit.

Sure is. Started in 2009. Has no reason to exist. Has absolutely zero to do with football. That's what makes it "fake". Well that and all the bribe money from the USG, which to their credit the NFL sent back.

You are a lying migger loving whore, get the fuck in the gas chamber you stupid bitch.

.>> Late last month, as the country was only just becoming consumed by Colin Kaepernick, Tom E. Curran of Comcast Sportsnet New England reported that, actually, NFL players did not typically stand for the national anthem until 2009. Somehow this escaped many of us until, uh, Stephen A. Smith highlighted it this morning on First Take.

Responding to a tip from one of his "boys," Smith brought up the fact that until 2009—eight years and a new Presidential administration after 9/11—players weren't on the field for the national anthem and instead generally remained in the locker room. According to Smith's boy (and the researcher at ESPN who checked it), the switch happened "because it was seen as a marketing strategy to make the athletes look more patriotic." <<​

Will there be anything else today besides the ass-whupping?

No? Well here's a free BOGO from the same page

>> Add in the fact that the NFL received millions of taxpayer dollars from the Department of Defense and the National Guard for patriotic displays, and it puts the entire Kaepernick hullabaloo in a different light. "Fans should have confidence that their hometown heroes are being honored because of their honorable military service, not as a marketing ploy," Senator John McCain, the Vietnam War veteran and P.O.W., saidin a statement last year coinciding with "Tackling Paid Patriotism," a joint oversight report released by McCain and his fellow Arizona Republican Senator John Flake.

... when the NFL changed its protocol in 2009 there were plenty of coaches who couldn't stand yet another "distraction." Stephen A. Smith is right. It's paid patriotism and let's be clear—it's not what NFL honchos sign up for. <<
Do your homework next time, DUMBASS.

Yep, he's a really shitty player. He should be the ballboy

Colin Kaepernick Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Those stats are not that bad, actually.

Let's compare to a long-term starter in Joe Flacco, and ignore the rookies and journeymen like Matt Moore and Josh McCown who are currently starters.

Joe Flacco Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Flacco has a better career completion %, by 1.7%. That's a fairly big gap. However, Flacco has a 0.5% lesser TD percentage, and 0.7% greater interception percentage. Flacco has a 0.4 lower yards per attempt. Flacco does throw for almost 60 yards more per game, which is big. Kaepernick has a better rating by 4.4.

Kaepernick isn't anywhere near the elite QBs. Kaepernick has a skill set that doesn't work with every type of offense. His career stats are not that bad, though, other than his terrible yards per game number.

That monkey needs to hang.

................... For?

No the wetback invad

Dumb shit.

.>> Late last month, as the country was only just becoming consumed by Colin Kaepernick, Tom E. Curran of Comcast Sportsnet New England reported that, actually, NFL players did not typically stand for the national anthem until 2009. Somehow this escaped many of us until, uh, Stephen A. Smith highlighted it this morning on First Take.

Responding to a tip from one of his "boys," Smith brought up the fact that until 2009—eight years and a new Presidential administration after 9/11—players weren't on the field for the national anthem and instead generally remained in the locker room. According to Smith's boy (and the researcher at ESPN who checked it), the switch happened "because it was seen as a marketing strategy to make the athletes look more patriotic." <<​

>> Add in the fact that the NFL received millions of taxpayer dollars from the Department of Defense and the National Guard for patriotic displays, and it puts the entire Kaepernick hullabaloo in a different light. "Fans should have confidence that their hometown heroes are being honored because of their honorable military service, not as a marketing ploy," Senator John McCain, the Vietnam War veteran and P.O.W., saidin a statement last year coinciding with "Tackling Paid Patriotism," a joint oversight report released by McCain and his fellow Arizona Republican Senator John Flake.

... when the NFL changed its protocol in 2009 there were plenty of coaches who couldn't stand yet another "distraction." Stephen A. Smith is right. It's paid patriotism and let's be clear—it's not what NFL honchos sign up for. <<

In the UK we have poppy fascism where newsreaders are castigated if they forget to wear a poppy honouring the fallen.
Its now meaningless as the producers have a tray of the damned things just in case.

If you don't wear a poppy, you're sent to the social guillotine. Is this what British soldiers died for?

That monkey needs to hang.

................... For?

No the wetback invad

Dumb shit.

I'm literally watching the players standing hand over heart during the anthem in 1999 you stupid lying bitch kill yourself you migger loving whore.

Let's compare to a long-term starter in Joe Flacco, and ignore the rookies and journeymen like Matt Moore and Josh McCown who are currently starters.

Flacco has a better career completion %, by 1.7%. That's a fairly big gap. However, Flacco has a 0.5% lesser TD percentage, and 0.7% greater interception percentage. Flacco has a 0.4 lower yards per attempt. Flacco does throw for almost 60 yards more per game, which is big. Kaepernick has a better rating by 4.4.

Kaepernick isn't anywhere near the elite QBs. Kaepernick has a skill set that doesn't work with every type of offense. His career stats are not that bad, though, other than his terrible yards per game number.
He is not a winning quarterback so that makes him a shitty quarterback… Not to mention the shit stain that he is, but then again that is his prerogative. I think there was a pop song name that? LOL

Let's compare Kaepernick to Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?

I clearly said that Kaepernick isn't near the elite QBs. However, you didn't say anything like Kaepernick isn't elite. You said "he's a really shitty player," and linked to his stats as evidence. I showed that those stats are comparable to current NFL starters, favorably in a number of important categories. Other than Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, none of the QBs in the NFL are likely to compare well to Brady or Manning.

................... For?

No the wetback invad

Dumb shit.

I'm literally watching the players standing hand over heart during the anthem in 1999 you stupid lying bitch kill yourself you migger loving whore.

You posted a fucking Stupor Bowl video DUMBASS. Stupor Bowls and their attendant hoopla are notorious moneychangers.

Kaepernick's sitting out the NA was a fucking exhibition game, not even a regular season USG-paid event. And again --- he did the same thing several times before some dishonest media hack in need of a life milked a fake "story" out of it ---while saying nothing about the taxpayer dollars that funded it.

So bite my ass, hard.

Cram it. This is not the Sports forum and Colin Kaepernick's football skills are not the topic here.

Why don't you go tell Puerto Rico its devastation is all in its head.

................... For?

No the wetback invad

Dumb shit.

In the UK we have poppy fascism where newsreaders are castigated if they forget to wear a poppy honouring the fallen.
Its now meaningless as the producers have a tray of the damned things just in case.

If you don't wear a poppy, you're sent to the social guillotine. Is this what British soldiers died for?

Behind a shelter in the middle of the roundabout
A pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray.....

Forum List

Back