Kaepernicks statement

I sure thought those brave men fought for his right to speak his mind.
They did, even if he spits right back in their face.
Could be. That's what makes freedom of expression so difficult at times. But that's what it's all about: Defending the freedom of expression of even those with whom we disagree.

Why are we choosing to forget this? What are we afraid of?

Fine OP but why piss on those soldiers who gave it all on D-day by dissing the American flag which stands for the sacrifices those men made so Colin could 'take a knee' The flag is not responsible for police shooting black men. There are a myriad of reasons those incidents happen. Only a Neo-Marxist, anti-American useful tool idiot would try to diss the symbol of the very country in which they can make millions of dollars by playing with a ball.
99 percent of the people shot are the ones responsible. They asked for it. Perhaps their daddy should explain to them what show me your hands means.

Those brave men never knew him, nor could they envision what liberals have turned the United States into. They had no idea that people would disrespect their country and place murderers above police. No, this scum bag is crapping on every veteran that there ever was.

Have liberals been in control of the country since WWII? How is it they are solely responsible for what the US is now?

For that matter, are you saying that the US is a bad country now? Isn't that its own form of disrespect? :eusa_think:
Troll, liberals are destroying this country. Trump is trying to stop the carnage. Telling the truth is not disrespectful unless you are a liberal. Then you view the truth like this:

View attachment 214887

You said that the men in the picture, who appeared to be troops during WWII, could not "envision what liberals have turned the United States into." You didn't say anything about what the US might become in the future, but seemed to be railing against what the US is now.

What have liberals turned the US into? I'll ask again, are you saying the US is currently a bad country?
Stop trolling liberal, you know exactly what I mean. Stop playing games.

1. I'm not a liberal
2. I'm not trolling
3. If you aren't willing to explain what you mean when someone questions you, it doesn't lend credence to your argument

Kaepernick is far from the first person to protest against the government in this country. I don't doubt that most veterans would dislike how Kaepernick went about it, but at the same time, they can have fought to protect his freedom to do it. One doesn't need to agree with or like another person's protest to believe in their right to be able to do it.
I don't bother to explain to the trolls anymore because it is pointless.

so--YOU would take on a big man with your bare hands???
you would let them beat the shit out of you???
it's not a bout fear--it's common sense
you are so full of shit

"I" am not a cop. If they can't do the job maybe they need to get a job driving a forklift
They are doing their job.

Fine OP but why piss on those soldiers who gave it all on D-day by dissing the American flag which stands for the sacrifices those men made so Colin could 'take a knee' The flag is not responsible for police shooting black men. There are a myriad of reasons those incidents happen. Only a Neo-Marxist, anti-American useful tool idiot would try to diss the symbol of the very country in which they can make millions of dollars by playing with a ball.
99 percent of the people shot are the ones responsible. They asked for it. Perhaps their daddy should explain to them what show me your hands means.

spend a few weeks in an inner city emergency room------it ain't the cops
that do volitional ACUTE LEAD POISONING TO THE BRAIN. Rarely the lead is from the gun of a cop-------when bullets fly------they are no longer in the absolute
control of the trigger finger

Negative. They fought in the moment for survival. For themselves and their buddies. And to make the Germans hurt; real, real bad. It was about coming home, long game, not some idealism of enabling shit bags back home.

Negative. They fought in the moment for survival. For themselves and their buddies. And to make the Germans hurt; real, real bad. It was about coming home, long game, not some idealism of enabling shit bags back home.
I wonder, when liberals lie do they draw the squiggly lines themselves?

lie detector 1.png

Those men from WWII would look at a shit bag like Kaeperdick with scorn and disgust

40620377_2047448805570073_7292272371690373120_n.jpg

Nike says Colin Kaepernick sacrificed everything for his beliefs. Hmmm, I guess Nike never heard of Pat Tillman.
40685029_2047448792236741_6404260541480566784_n.jpg

That's a point I tried to make yesterday, and it wasn't that popular. You don't even have to use a veteran like Tillman to promote athletic gear. Of all the awesome people and athletes in America, Nike chose to use Colin Keapernick in their promotion. No matter how I may agree or disagree with Colin Keapernick, there are better people Nike could have used to promote their athletic gear without making some kind of political statement. My desire to buy their athletic gear has nothing to do with their political position on Colin Keapernick, until they decide to make my position on Colin Keapernick their selling point.

Could be. That's what makes freedom of expression so difficult at times. But that's what it's all about: Defending the freedom of expression of even those with whom we disagree.

We didn't forget this. But did you forget we have a right to voice our displeasure with it?

We didn't forget this. But did you forget we have a right to voice our displeasure with it?
Nope, the more the merrier. I'm just curious about the goals here. If there are any.

Always fascinating to watch.

He's protesting the killing of unarmed black men by the state.

There's nothing unpatriotic about that

I 'm pretty sure he is peddling athletic gear for Nike, because he killed his football career, but there still isn't anything unpatriotic about that.

Nope, the more the merrier. I'm just curious about the goals here. If there are any.

So, we did not forget that. SO, why do libs like you keep acting like expressing our displeasure with it, is teh same as trying to limit his right to speech?

So, we did not forget that. SO, why do libs like you keep acting like expressing our displeasure with it, is teh same as trying to limit his right to speech?
While many on the Right wanted him punished for his actions, just like the Regressive Left, most are not. Agreed.

Those on the Left who are making more of it are lying, which is what partisans do pretty regularly.

While many on the Right wanted him punished for his actions, just like the Regressive Left, most are not. Agreed.

Those on the Left who are making more of it are lying, which is what partisans do pretty regularly.

Thank you for your open agreement.

Thank you for your open agreement.
Nothing new there. I talk all the time about how naive, obedient and intellectually dishonest wingers are.

Forum List

Back