Kaepernicks statement

Nothing new there. I talk all the time about how naive, obedient and intellectually dishonest wingers are.

That's kind of what "believe in something even it means sacrificing everything" actually translates to. :21:

We didn't forget this. But did you forget we have a right to voice our displeasure with it?
Nope, the more the merrier. I'm just curious about the goals here. If there are any.

Always fascinating to watch.

So, we did not forget that. SO, why do libs like you keep acting like expressing our displeasure with it, is teh same as trying to limit his right to speech?
While many on the Right wanted him punished for his actions, just like the Regressive Left, most are not. Agreed.

Those on the Left who are making more of it are lying, which is what partisans do pretty regularly.

Thank you for your open agreement.
Nothing new there. I talk all the time about how naive, obedient and intellectually dishonest wingers are.
Give your butt a rest will ya? Kap is scum and he'll get what he deserves just like the f-ing idiots at Nike will.

Nope, the more the merrier. I'm just curious about the goals here. If there are any.

So, we did not forget that. SO, why do libs like you keep acting like expressing our displeasure with it, is teh same as trying to limit his right to speech?
While many on the Right wanted him punished for his actions, just like the Regressive Left, most are not. Agreed.

Those on the Left who are making more of it are lying, which is what partisans do pretty regularly.

Give your butt a rest will ya? Kap is scum and he'll get what he deserves just like the f-ing idiots at Nike will.
And there it is. Thanks.

And there it is. Thanks.
So you finally recognize reality.

And there it is. Thanks.
So you finally recognize reality.
I just think it's funny (a) that I have this same type of conversation with Regressive Lefties, and (b) how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.

I sure thought those brave men fought for his right to speak his mind.
They did, even if he spits right back in their face.
Could be. That's what makes freedom of expression so difficult at times. But that's what it's all about: Defending the freedom of expression of even those with whom we disagree.

Why are we choosing to forget this? What are we afraid of?

We didn't forget this. But did you forget we have a right to voice our displeasure with it?

You hit the nail in the head. What is the goal for the people kneeling? No one is talking about oppression. The majority of the talk, if not all, is about the flag and Nike while the original kneeler laughs all the way to the bank. But hey like I said, I don't blame Kap at this point. The guy engineered himself a nice post-football job making millions talking about "oppression". The irony of it all.

They did, even if he spits right back in their face.
Could be. That's what makes freedom of expression so difficult at times. But that's what it's all about: Defending the freedom of expression of even those with whom we disagree.

How did the right want him punished? I don't recall any of that?

He is an anti-American piece of shit, and any real Americans should hold him in completely contempt.

He's protesting the killing of unarmed black men by the state.

There's nothing unpatriotic about that
So it's cool if I kick a toddler in the face, as long as I'm doing it to protest the killing of unarmed black men?

Fine OP but why piss on those soldiers who gave it all on D-day by dissing the American flag which stands for the sacrifices those men made so Colin could 'take a knee' The flag is not responsible for police shooting black men. There are a myriad of reasons those incidents happen. Only a Neo-Marxist, anti-American useful tool idiot would try to diss the symbol of the very country in which they can make millions of dollars by playing with a ball.
How did he piss on them? He sought and followed the advice of a veteran...one who fought for Kaepernick’s right to free speech.

If a veteran advised him to take a knee during the anthem then that veteran is 100% wrong and was probably an eight ball during his service. As for Kaepernick, he can take a knee anywhere and any time and he would get no static. But if he does it during the National Anthem he needs to have his teeth kicked in. It's a mater of principal and honor. Freedom of speech doesn't have a thing to do with it.

He supports assassinating cops. I don't care about his 'free speech' rights, and would deport him for that alone. Calling for killing public officials or employees is not a 'free speech' issue. Fuck him and his fans.
He does?

...you called for his firing in the voice of your president...

Last edited:
I know more than a few veterans I'd be suspicious of their true intent and motives.

One posts on this forum. I'd avoid the veteran advice thingy if I were you

The story that 'Kaepernick was advised by a veteran' is nothing more than bullshit and leftist, neo-marxist propaganda. Yeah OK so... they found a veteran willing to piss on the flag.....BFD. These leftist assholes are so predictable and transparent it is becoming a bad clown show.

If a veteran really did advise Kaepernick about kneeling rather than sitting, I'm not sure how the story is "nothing more than bullshit." :dunno:

While a majority of veterans may believe what Kaepernick is doing is wrong, there are also some who are at least tolerant of it, if not necessarily agreeing with it. Veterans no more all believe the same thing about the NFL protests than any other segment of the population.

I did not state it correctly, my bad. I meant that just because they found a veteran who also believes all police are racist doesn't give any more credence to Kaepernick's kneeling. Yes, there are always 'some' who 'believe' propaganda. The bottom line is that the police in the US are NOT racist. Kaepernick is believing a lie.
Who believes all police are racist?

Fine OP but why piss on those soldiers who gave it all on D-day by dissing the American flag which stands for the sacrifices those men made so Colin could 'take a knee' The flag is not responsible for police shooting black men. There are a myriad of reasons those incidents happen. Only a Neo-Marxist, anti-American useful tool idiot would try to diss the symbol of the very country in which they can make millions of dollars by playing with a ball.
How did he piss on them? He sought and followed the advice of a veteran...one who fought for Kaepernick’s right to free speech.

If a veteran advised him to take a knee during the anthem then that veteran is 100% wrong and was probably an eight ball during his service. As for Kaepernick, he can take a knee anywhere and any time and he would get no static. But if he does it during the National Anthem he needs to have his teeth kicked in. It's a mater of principal and honor. Freedom of speech doesn't have a thing to do with it.
well, he was a special forces vetetan.

Placing police in fear for their life is stupid, and the cure is a police bullet. They deserved it.

WTF?

Any cop that fears for his life when faced with an unarmed man...should not be a cop

Jesus
so--YOU would take on a big man with your bare hands???
you would let them beat the shit out of you???
it's not a bout fear--it's common sense
you are so full of shit
Police in the UK manage to...are ours so much more poorly trained? Is that what you are saying?

Placing police in fear for their life is stupid, and the cure is a police bullet. They deserved it.

WTF?

Any cop that fears for his life when faced with an unarmed man...should not be a cop

Jesus
you are so full of shit
Police in the UK manage to...are ours so much more poorly trained? Is that what you are saying?
Nonsense. There is practically NO WAY a small person can subdue a much larger person with their hands and feet only.

WTF?

Jesus
you are so full of shit
Nonsense. There is practically NO WAY a small person can subdue a much larger person with their hands and feet only.
They are also trained in deescalation techniques and use non lethal weapons.

WTF?

Jesus
you are so full of shit
They are also trained in deescalation techniques and use non lethal weapons.
So are our police. My advice for African Americans is when you encounter police, do as they say. If they would do that then 99.9 percent of them would not get shot and killed. White people manage it, brown people manage it, why can't blacks? You see, no matter how much you people call for allowing blacks to act irresponsibly and lawlessly, it's not going to happen. All you will and have accomplished is getting more people killed.

Last edited:
He is an anti-American piece of shit, and any real Americans should hold him in completely contempt.

He's protesting the killing of unarmed black men by the state.

There's nothing unpatriotic about that
So it's cool if I kick a toddler in the face, as long as I'm doing it to protest the killing of unarmed black men?

You equate kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem during a football game to physically assaulting a toddler?

One of the big reasons some people have been able to tolerate or accept the kneelers, even if they disagree with them, is that they have been engaging in peaceful protest. Kicking a toddler would not be peaceful protest, obviously.

Whether or not the kneeling is unpatriotic is fairly subjective.

Trump credits his Twitter wrath for Kaepernick's unemployment - CNNPolitics

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag,” Trump said, “to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out. He’s fired. He’s fired!’ ” The crowd of supporters erupted in cheers.
Donald Trump's Attack on Colin Kaepernick and Jemele Hill - The Atlantic

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag,” Trump said, “to say, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out. He’s fired. He’s fired!’ ” The crowd of supporters erupted in cheers.

Incorrect. Kap chose to protest on company time, thus customer time. The $$$$ speaks and IF he was blacklisted it's because the market demanded it. That's not punishment for kneeling, that's customers saying I don't like this product. Don't forget the NFL is a business and the dollar rules. Had Kap protested on his own time no one would care, and he wouldn't be making millions with a Nike contract. Ha! Ironic ain't it?

Incorrect. Kap chose to protest on company time, thus customer time. The $$$$ speaks and IF he was blacklisted it's because the market demanded it. That's not punishment for kneeling, that's customers saying I don't like this product. Don't forget the NFL is a business and the dollar rules. Had Kap protested on his own time no one would care, and he wouldn't be making millions with a Nike contract. Ha! Ironic ain't it?
I don't expect any examples to be good enough, ever, here.

The owners didn't fire him for what he did, but the Right sure wanted him fired. As you asked.

I have this same conversation with the Regressive Left. Opposite sides of the same authoritarian coin.

Forum List

Back