Kamala Harris drops an f-bomb

We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open. Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that fucking door down.”

Do you realize we don’t get our panties in a wad anymore when someone says fuck?
So grab them by the pussy is good?

Yes, indeed, the adults are in charge. And indeed, the Biden junta has returned dignity to the White House.

Elsewhere, it is raining $50 bills.

Word salad below.

We are not governed by serious people.
Our VP, Kamala Harris, decided in her head that she should be edgy and hip by dropping the F-bomb at Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies legislative summit.
Yes, seriously.

article-66424657a071b.gif

A heartbeat away. God help us.

We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open. Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that fucking door down.”

Do you realize we don’t get our panties in a wad anymore when someone says fuck?
Maybe we should

What was the point?

Is that a magic word for libs?

Does it carry a special meaning beyond the obvious labeling of the person using it as a gutter dweller?

I am certainly not offended by the F-bomb. It would be the height of hypocrisy to pretend, I was.
But, I have despised that cackle, as much a Hillary's, since the first time I heard it, after she was brought in, to secure the black vote.
And so Pence was bought in to secure the white vote in 2016. Why can't a woman laugh? And why is there a double standard like this?

I dunno, she gets off her knees or off her back and the 85 IQ slides another 10 points and the incoherent nonsense becomes even more comical. The cackle is supposed to hide that illiterate fuckery but it just makes it worse.

View attachment 946431
She's smarter than your white ass. She is not illiterate. Far from it, but te racist will be what he will be.

Maybe we should

What was the point?

Is that a magic word for libs?

Does it carry a special meaning beyond the obvious labeling of the person using it as a gutter dweller?

Cover your ears……

FUCK

It is either a horrible word that should be universally banned or an accepted term because it is used in lyrics and culture. Ruining a white person’s life because they slip up and use the term is disturbing while selectively accepting use of the term by non-whites.

It is a sickening way to communicate.

She can drop Fuck Bombs all she wants. I am concerned over her policies for this country and her fit to lead this country given that she has simply been promoted through the ranks. Her own party felt that she was not fit to lead.

Forum List

Back