Kamala Harris says insomnia hit after Biden dropped out, was sleep deprived the day of Walz pick

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Kamala Harris says insomnia hit after Biden dropped out,

was sleep deprived the day of Walz pick

30 Sep 2024 ~~ By Steven Nelson

WASHINGTON — Vice President Kamala Harris revealed Monday that she suffered from insomnia after President Biden endorsed her as his successor — and that she was sleep deprived the morning she picked her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz.
Harris, 59, told “All The Smoke” hosts Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson that she made her “gut” decision to select Walz after being unable to sleep much the night before, waking up early that Tuesday morning in Washington and using cooking to calm her mind.
“From the time that the president called me and told me he wasn’t running, I mean, it’s just like everything was in speedy, speedy motion, and I was not sleeping so well,” Harris told the basketball stars, who both played for the Harris-supported Golden State Warriors.
“And that one morning I just, I mean, I had, I don’t know, a few hours’ sleep — and I, you know, I like to sleep.
~Snip~
America’s possible first female president also said in the podcast interview that she manages her stress with regular morning exercise and “a prayer that comes in after that every day.”
“Number one rule, don’t read the comments,” Harris said.

Commentary:
No....m this is not a Babylon Bee parody..
So marinating a pork roast made her think of Tim Walz as her running mate...
One can deduce that Kamal does not run a Kosher kitchen for her Jewish hubbie by cooking and serving pork....
I've heard a lot of excuses for making a poor choice, but sleep deprivation?
The question is, why is Harris making excuses for her choice in Tim Walz?
Is this akk in prepartion and an excuse when Walz loses the debate with J.D. Vance?
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Only soft brained democrats accept lame excuses!
Just think, is this statement akin to Democratic leadership giving the People Harris as the Democratic presidential candidate and telling 13 million Democratic primary voters, "This is who you are going to vote for, like it, or lump it!!
Additionally, don't believe that Kamala picked Walz as her VP choice.... She was told who the VP was as chosen by Obama and the DNC...

That's the best she's got? Is that why she dramatized the 'phone call' to surprise Walz by asking? Right after the dramatized Obama call?

God .. she doesn't really have a campaign .. it's more like a movie with a script, fiction and not established in reality.

WASHINGTON — Vice President Kamala Harris revealed Monday that she suffered from insomnia after President Biden endorsed her as his successor — and that she was sleep deprived the morning she picked her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz.
Harris, 59, told “All The Smoke” hosts Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson that she made her “gut” decision to select Walz after being unable to sleep much the night before, waking up early that Tuesday morning in Washington and using cooking to calm her mind.
“From the time that the president called me and told me he wasn’t running, I mean, it’s just like everything was in speedy, speedy motion, and I was not sleeping so well,” Harris told the basketball stars, who both played for the Harris-supported Golden State Warriors.
“And that one morning I just, I mean, I had, I don’t know, a few hours’ sleep — and I, you know, I like to sleep.
~Snip~
America’s possible first female president also said in the podcast interview that she manages her stress with regular morning exercise and “a prayer that comes in after that every day.”

Commentary:
One can deduce that Kamal does not run a Kosher kitchen for her Jewish hubbie by cooking and serving pork....
Is this akk in prepartion and an excuse when Walz loses the debate with J.D. Vance?
Just think, is this statement akin to Democratic leadership giving the People Harris as the Democratic presidential candidate and telling 13 million Democratic primary voters, "This is who you are going to vote for, like it, or lump it!!
Additionally, don't believe that Kamala picked Walz as her VP choice.... She was told who the VP was as chosen by Obama and the DNC...
You do not seem to understand. The heads of the democrat cult had spent most of the four years lying about Biden being sharp as a tack. They had hoped that Trump would not accept a debate based on all the stipulations they put on it but instead Trump agreed. Their only hope was to spend a week drilling into Biden what he had to say at the debate. When everyone saw just how bad he was they had no choice but to choose Harris or loose campaign funds and delegates. They were aware that she was an airhead but they hoped that if they could convince enough of the cult to vote for her she might win. Then they could just tell her what to do like they had Joe. Only problem was they were still deciding on her running mate when she picked Walz.

~Snip~

Commentary:
It was a terrible decision. Walz is a clown who fabricated much of his bio. He may cost her the presidency.

Forum List

Back