Kamala is right about immigration.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Immigration laws must be changed as currently way too many foreigners are allowed to enter the U.S. and remain indefinitely. Severe restrictions are needed.

The so-called "immigration bill" that was rejected by the Senate would have allowed nearly 2 million immigrants per year into the U.S. Multiply that by four or five through "family reunification" and you have full blown replacement of white people.

The so-called "immigration bill" that was rejected by the Senate would have allowed nearly 2 million immigrants per year into the U.S. Multiply that by four or five through "family reunification" and you have full blown replacement of white people.
What goes around comes around. White people replaced the Native through genocide. Now it’s your turn to be replaced. I have no sympathy.

Immigration laws must be changed as currently way too many foreigners are allowed to enter the U.S. and remain indefinitely. Severe restrictions are needed.

and precisely WHY is that not already the case???

Because BORDER CZAR Kamala and the 911 crowd want the US border open, as they bilk America to "defend" Israel's ever expanding border...

What goes around comes around. White people replaced the Native through genocide. Now it’s your turn to be replaced. I have no sympathy.

You want whites exterminated.

And you support Kamala...

THANKS...

This is what bothers me. Us Americans can drive over the bridge or through the tunnel to Windsor Canada. We just tell the toll booth operator we are just visiting for a day or 3 or a week. They let you go. Trust what you are saying is true.

So what would make us stay more than a week? If a company in Canada would pay me double what I could make in America.

So why can't Mexican's come visit America?

I don't understand why Mexicans don't just walk to the border crossing and tell them they want to go party for the day. I see movies where drunk Americans walk across the border back into America after getting drunk in Tijuana. So I know Americans can freely walk back and forth across the border. So why can't Mexicans do the same?

This is what bothers me. Us Americans can drive over the bridge or through the tunnel to Windsor Canada. We just tell the toll booth operator we are just visiting for a day or 3 or a week. They let you go. Trust what you are saying is true.

So what would make us stay more than a week? If a company in Canada would pay me double what I could make in America.

I don't understand why Mexicans don't just walk to the border crossing and tell them they want to go party for the day. I see movies where drunk Americans walk across the border back into America after getting drunk in Tijuana. So I know Americans can freely walk back and forth across the border. So why can't Mexicans do the same?

Because what is coming over the border are the following, all funded by your party with cars and housing and job placement assistance...

2 battalions of Chinese military age men
Latino gang bangers who took over Aurora CO
Mental patients
Murderers, more than 10k known
possibly hostile Middle Easterners

Why is it so important to bankrupt America to defend and expand Israel's border while our border must remain open...????

It could be shut-down and visas revoked by emergency EO given the threat to the country it has become.

And nothing would change as no one is ever going to be able to, or have any desire to enforce that.

Just for reference. The Constitution prohibits the government from barring an American citizens return to the United States. Not so for a non citizen.

Because what is coming over the border are the following, all funded by your party with cars and housing and job placement assistance...

2 battalions of Chinese military age men
Latino gang bangers who took over Aurora CO
Mental patients
Murderers, more than 10k known
possibly hostile Middle Easterners

Why is it so important to bankrupt America to defend and expand Israel's border while our border must remain open...????

I agree we need to patrol our border with drones and soldiers/guards with heat seeking technology and never let anyone cross illegally. But besides the terrorists who can get in that way, why can't Mexicans just walk or drive in after telling a border guard they're just visiting?

They have to show their id if they cross the border.
There are many gangs in Canada, including Aboriginal gangs, Italian and White Mafia, Punjabi gangs, biker gangs, and more

Our border needs to be closed. If you want to cross, go to a border crossing.

I agree we need to patrol our border with drones and soldiers/guards with heat seeking technology and never let anyone cross illegally. But besides the terrorists who can get in that way, why can't Mexicans just walk or drive in after telling a border guard they're just visiting?

They have to show their id if they cross the border.
There are many gangs in Canada, including Aboriginal gangs, Italian and White Mafia, Punjabi gangs, biker gangs, and more

Our border needs to be closed. If you want to cross, go to a border crossing.

Not possible until we develop some new technology unknown today.

Just for reference. The Constitution prohibits the government from barring an American citizens return to the United States. Not so for a non citizen.
Huh? The constitution doesn't prohibit our government from barring non citizens from returning to their own country? I'm not following. Sorry.

You want whites exterminated.
You have been trying to exterminate us for centuries but you have failed. The white man has broken every treaty.
I don’t want whites exterminated. I want them to do the right thing.

1727533436567.jpeg

Not possible until we develop some new technology unknown today.
Nonsense. It all exists today.

And we have THOUSANDS of privates in the Army sitting around doing nothing. Shuffling paper or digging holes just for the sake of digging holes. Just waiting for a war to break out. Use them to patrol. What are we paying them for?

Here's the Biden/Harris immigration policy that has been in place since day one:

"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "

Huh? The constitution doesn't prohibit our government from barring non citizens from returning to their own country? I'm not following. Sorry.

I said nothing about the government barring non citizens from returning to their country. I noted they can not stop citizens from returning so I can drunkenly stumble across the border from Mexico and they can't stop me.

You stupid racist POS. Do you really think that turning the US into a Mexico, or any South American chit hole is a good idea? You only live the good life because of white people. Go f*** yourself.

Forum List

Back