Kamala thinks that a $5,000 tax deduction, means that you have $5,000 to Spend on What the Deduction is for

I got the same impression----she has a six year old's concept of just that a TAX DEDUCTION is----that's how I understood it when I was about six
years old

You gotta understand how the left think--- this is the way the /government/ works, because none of it is their money! So when they give you a tax /cut/--- they view it as no different from your having suddenly a pocket full of money in your hand.

But then, many of the people in government aren't much smarter than a six year old. I can tell you quite sincerely that this is why they got hired in government! Not because of their acumen, but only because they were too stupid to get hired in the private sector, too lazy to work in the private sector, and only because they met the government's demographics and desire to hire people willing to comport with all of their mind-numbingly circular rules, regulations and thinking.

You gotta understand how the left think--- this is the way the /government/ works, because none of it is their money! So when they give you a tax /cut/--- they view it as no different from your having suddenly a pocket full of money in your hand.

But then, many of the people in government aren't much smarter than a six year old. I can tell you quite sincerely that this is why they got hired in government! Not because of their acumen, but only because they were too stupid to get hired in the private sector, too lazy to work in the private sector, and only because they met the government's demographics and desire to hire people willing to comport with all of their mind-numbingly circular rules, regulations and thinking.
It annoys me that she keeps claiming "I GREW UP MIDDLE CLASS" (in a
town of construction workers no less) I grew up middle class (sorta) --- I got thru college (state school, of course) on minimum wage jobs----
and I HAD TO SUBMIT an income tax statement each year---THEREFORE
I know the simple stuff that working class people know----like
WHAT A TAX DEDUCTION ACTUALLY IS. I do not believe that
KAMILA ever filled out an income tax form

No stupid. The corporate tax rate is 22%. The tax saving on the $50,000 deduction is only $11,000, not $50,000. And if you factor in the $1100 tax saving on the $5000 deduction, this is only $9,900 more in tax savings than the $5000 deduction.

I thought you people were all for tax breaks for corporations.
They were until Harris.

Funny how you right wingers talk about tax cuts as you getting to keep more of your money instead of the government.

2:30

Harris: My opportunity economy plan includes giving start-ups a $50,000 tax deduction . . . to start their small business. It used to be $5,000 (meaning under the Harris-Biden administration) and nobody can start a small business for $5,000.

So, she thinks that if she provides a $50,000 deduction for small business owners, they'll have $50,000 to start a small business.

Will some Democrat on here post an explanation of why that is not the case, so I don't take you all for morons?

People who don't do their own taxes never heard of brackets. A lot of the 'conservatives' here clearly never heard of them either.

Forum List

Back