🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Karl Rove warns the Trump campaign that he is behind and they better do something.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Karl Rove warns the Trump campaign that he is behind and they better do something. If Karl Rove is warning of problems there are problems.
The Trump followers chirp back to not worry. We were behind in 2016 and look what happened.
To all the Trump minions, this is not 2016, this is 2020. Trump cannot make blanket promises, he must account for the past 4 years.
Two of his biggest promises were build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. That has not happened
I will eliminate Obamacare on day one and replace it with something better. That has not happened.

And now he feels the white nationalists will be his ace in the hole for 2020.

It will not happen

Karl Rove warns the Trump campaign that he is behind and they better do something. If Karl Rove is warning of problems there are problems.
The Trump followers chirp back to not worry. We were behind in 2016 and look what happened.
To all the Trump minions, this is not 2016, this is 2020. Trump cannot make blanket promises, he must account for the past 4 years.
Two of his biggest promises were build a wall and Mexico will pay for it. That has not happened
I will eliminate Obamacare on day one and replace it with something better. That has not happened.

It will not happen

Trump has himself in a box: He can't piss off the white nationalists, since they're so much of his base.

That doesn't mean he won't win, but I don't know how he expands outside that box at this point. He's spent his first 3.5 years trying to annoy anyone who isn't already a Trumpster.

I see the son of Satan is still gracing us with his presence...Karl just needed to add his two cents worth because, wll, because he could.

It will not happen

It's June. They haven't even had a debate, Biden hasn't chosen his V.P yet, hell, he isn't even the nominee yet! Discussions about Trump needing to do something are overrated, though I do think he needs to grab momentum while Biden is hiding.

Polls mean little. They mean even less this far out from an election. Once Americans pay attention, they will decide whose policies they like.

Rove is a great guy, no doubt about it. The way he disposed of Dan Rather permanently in the 2004 campaign was tremendous.

But he underestimates Trump again.

If Trump is relying on the intelligence of the American people to see through the DNC's bullshit and rely on their memory being better than that of a goldfish - remembering all the crimes against the American people and betrayal of this country he needs to change his plan.

They are doing their best to prove Jonathon Gruber was right - Democrat voters are STUPID & the Democrats continue to count on that stupidity to get away with the criminal / treasonous shit they get away with.

“Karl Rove warns the Trump campaign that he is behind and they better do something.”

That’s the problem – the something Trump needs to do, he refuses to do.

It will not happen

Actually President Trump like me and millions like me are of one mind with regards to several issues one of which is
"illegal immigrants" and how the MSM has influenced idiots who don't understand this simple distinction:
"ILLEGAL immigrants" and "LEGAL immigrants"!
I just did a Google Search "Trump anti-immigrant" results: 67,000 "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"..results:1,780.
Now how many of the idiots that see "Trump anti-immigrant" by the MSM know the following:
A) Trump married a LEGAL Immigrant!
B) Trump's grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant!
C) I like millions like me are either "LEGAL immigrants or have relatives that are "LEGAL Immigrants"!
Now do you think Rove, et.al. have taken in consideration this FACT ALSO???

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists
went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
Think of it. 96% donations were blown by the MSM and what is their way of getting even?

In the 100 days after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment investigation,
a recent study found the top three evening newscasts have broadcast
93 percent negative coverage of President Donald Trump.
By Erin Coates---January 14, 2020 at 9:27am
Study: Network Coverage of Trump Was 93 Percent Negative in Recent Months

So do you and Rove alike idiots really believe the MSM's polls???

POllsuseMoreDems.png

It will not happen

Actually President Trump like me and millions like me are of one mind with regards to several issues one of which is
"illegal immigrants" and how the MSM has influenced idiots who don't understand this simple distinction:
"ILLEGAL immigrants" and "LEGAL immigrants"!
I just did a Google Search "Trump anti-immigrant" results: 67,000 "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"..results:1,780.
Now how many of the idiots that see "Trump anti-immigrant" by the MSM know the following:
A) Trump married a LEGAL Immigrant!
B) Trump's grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant!
C) I like millions like me are either "LEGAL immigrants or have relatives that are "LEGAL Immigrants"!
Now do you think Rove, et.al. have taken in consideration this FACT ALSO???

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists
went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
Think of it. 96% donations were blown by the MSM and what is their way of getting even?

In the 100 days after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment investigation,
a recent study found the top three evening newscasts have broadcast
93 percent negative coverage of President Donald Trump.
By Erin Coates---January 14, 2020 at 9:27am
Study: Network Coverage of Trump Was 93 Percent Negative in Recent Months

So do you and Rove alike idiots really believe the MSM's polls???

View attachment 356998

Actually 2 of Trump's 3 wives were LEGAL immigrants. The president also gets along tremendously with his in-laws who are also legal immigrants.

Donald J. Trump is a world wide celebrity known on every continent before he even entered politics.

It will not happen

Trump and his minions won't listen. I'm sure they've already written him off as a RINO Never-Trumper.

It will not happen

Holy shit, now you bozos are sucking Rove's ass?

:auiqs.jpg:

Of course the Pillsbury dough boy believes the polls...he believed them last time too...oooooops.......we haven't even had one debate for crying out loud....come on Rove....

Sometimes it can be a good thing for Trump to make a comeback. He did against the swamp democrats, and can do it again!

It will not happen

Karl Rove hasn't had a single prediction that was accurate for the past 10 years. Why would he start now?

Jo

Rasmussen reports that Trump is getting about 29% of the black vote in 2020. Up from the 6% that Romney got.
No wonder Biden is saying "if you don't vote for me you ain't black".
Trump earned those votes, democrats take them for granted.

It will not happen

It's June. They haven't even had a debate, Biden hasn't chosen his V.P yet, hell, he isn't even the nominee yet! Discussions about Trump needing to do something are overrated, though I do think he needs to grab momentum while Biden is hiding.

Polls mean little. They mean even less this far out from an election. Once Americans pay attention, they will decide whose policies they like.
Trump is focusing on two key issues
Trump is ignoring the COVID-19. He is acting as though the risk is gone. He is setting an example by mocking people who take caution wearing a mask.
If COVID-19 continues to get worse - Trump is f##ked

Trump is blasting BLM and supporting white supremacists
How can siding with white supremacists be a winning formula

It will not happen

Karl Rove hasn't had a single prediction that was accurate for the past 10 years. Why would he start now?

Jo
He is due for a correct prediction

It will not happen

Jo
He is due for a correct prediction
Those aren't betting odds, but don't let me stop you from losing your mortgage payment.

Forum List

Back