Kasich commits political suicide

You aren't 'the majority'. A majority of supports the pathway to citizenship. As the polling data overwhelmingly demonstrates:

r1glemm69eelxosdc43l9w.png

You merely imagine that whatever you choose to believe is the majority position. Based on....nothing. Just your belief. And then ignore any evidence that contradicts you. Any source. On any topic. If it contradicts what you want to believe....

.....you ignore it. Watch, I'll make you do it again:

6-3-2015-3-51-41-PM.png

72% confirm there should be a way for illegals to stay legally. Your ilk oppose it.

So you ignore this poll too. And I'll make you do it again...

With almost 70% supporting letting them stay, most with a path to citizenship.

So you'll ignore this poll too.

Any poll that contradicts you, you ignore. Any source that contradicts you, you ignore. On any topic.

That's wildly irrational.
Amnesty is too costly

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But the majority of the public still supports a pathway to citizenship, with a super majority supporting allowing them to remain in the US legally. And the fringe right still opposes both.

Again, the fringe right is NOT aligned with the overwhelming majority of Americans on most issues. With Tea Party support at a record low.

you complete idiot

what is a "supermajority" of the American public??

More than 2/3 support.

and "allowing them to remain in the USA" is AMNESTY; whether you're intellectually honest enough to admit it or not
Then why do Americans so overwhelmingly support allowing illegals a path to staying here legally, with most of those supporting a path to citizenship itself?

LEMMING. WITHOUT citing a poll tell all the normal people RIGHT HERE AND NOW why you feel rewarding people, mostly Hispanics, who SNUCK IN while LITERALLY MILLIONS OF ALL RACES WAIT PATEINTLY IN LINE TO COME HERE THE RIGHT WAY, is a good idea???

I answered your question. But you refuse to answer mine. Try again:

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:
and "allowing them to remain in the USA" is AMNESTY; whether you're intellectually honest enough to admit it or not
Then why do Americans so overwhelmingly support allowing illegals a path to staying here legally, with most of those supporting a path to citizenship itself?

As you seem desperate to run from the issue. Answer my question.... or just admit that the majority of Americans support a path to citizenship, with a super-majority supporting allowing illegals to remain in the US legally.

Either serves my purpose.

THE ONLY supporting of the Tea Party that mattes is with the ones who elected them dullard.

just what do you want to see done with them since you say they are so unpopular you mindless moron?
AGAIN if you dont like democracy move to North Korea
The tea party does not have a majority in congress.
Duh! Progressives do...
Because most Americans are. What do you hate the most about a representative democracy?
This country is supposed to be a capitalist republic, obviously it's not. Thats why its a failure.
It is a democratic republic. Capitalism is an economic system, not a political one.

good point leftard!!!

then normal people can expect any moment now for left-wing hypocrites crying about the "evils' of capitalism to stop equating it with one particular Party?????

Duh! Progressives do...
Because most Americans are. What do you hate the most about a representative democracy?
This country is supposed to be a capitalist republic, obviously it's not. Thats why its a failure.
It is a democratic republic. Capitalism is an economic system, not a political one.

good point leftard!!!

then normal people can expect any moment now for left-wing hypocrites crying about the "evils' of capitalism to stop equating it with one particular Party?????
Capitalism, like all economic systems, has evils. That's why every nation on earth regulates it.

Amnesty is too costly

Perhaps. Perhaps not. But the majority of the public still supports a pathway to citizenship, with a super majority supporting allowing them to remain in the US legally. And the fringe right still opposes both.

Again, the fringe right is NOT aligned with the overwhelming majority of Americans on most issues. With Tea Party support at a record low.

you complete idiot

More than 2/3 support.

LEMMING. WITHOUT citing a poll tell all the normal people RIGHT HERE AND NOW why you feel rewarding people, mostly Hispanics, who SNUCK IN while LITERALLY MILLIONS OF ALL RACES WAIT PATEINTLY IN LINE TO COME HERE THE RIGHT WAY, is a good idea???

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

As you seem desperate to run from the issue. Answer my question.... or just admit that the majority of Americans support a path to citizenship, with a super-majority supporting allowing illegals to remain in the US legally.

i' have answered your question repeatedly; the only coward here is you. the question you are crying for me to answer is irrelevant because it isnt what demorats are proposing. the more people learn of what dems ARE PROPOSING the fewer people support it

the only one avoiding anytihng here is you nutjob

typical

Duh! Progressives do...

good point leftard!!!

Capitalism, like all economic systems, has evils. That's why every nation on earth regulates it.

your moronic implication being ours isnt regulated

go drool somewhere idiot

Duh! Progressives do...

good point leftard!!!

And where in this thread has a 'left wing hypocrite' equated 'capitalism' with a 'democratic republic'?

Sigh....are you desperately trying to change the topic *again*? And can I take it from all your red herrings that you've conceded the points about how incompatible most fringe right positions are with the majority of the electorate?

Amnesty is too costly

you complete idiot

More than 2/3 support.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

oh and nutcase; willing to bet a good part of anything you cite as proof of your position wont even call illegal immigrants illegals, but just immigrants

you complete idiot

More than 2/3 support.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

i' have answered your question repeatedly;

You never did. I asked you this:

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

And you fled....responding to my question with a question. You obviously have no answer. All you can bring to bear is desperate, willful ignorance.

And in the process, demonstrate how incompatible most fringe right positions are with the majority of the American people.

Thank you.

Duh! Progressives do...

good point leftard!!!

And where in this thread has a 'left wing hypocrite' equated 'capitalism' with a 'democratic republic'?

Sigh....are you desperately trying to change the topic *again*? And can I take it from all your red herrings that you've conceded the points about how incompatible most fringe right positions are with the majority of the electorate?

YAWN

why dont we just ask your felllow left-wing losers RIGHT NOW dummy?

if they dont equate the "evils" of capitlalism with the republican party i WILL apologize'

good enough for you jackass??

now it's YOU running from questions

answer my question COWARD

why do you want to reward people who snuck in while good people wait in line????

you complete idiot

More than 2/3 support.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

And you fled....responding to my question with a question. You obviously have no answer. All you can bring to bear is desperate, willful ignorance.

And in the process, demonstrate how incompatible most fringe right positions are with the majority of the American people.

Thank you.

you're a coward

so why should i indulge a coward?????

again'

why do you propse rewarding people who snuck in over people waiting patiently in line???

you complete idiot

More than 2/3 support.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

oh and nutcase; willing to bet a good part of anything you cite as proof of your position wont even call illegal immigrants illegals, but just immigrants

And if the question acknowledged that they were in the country illegally.......would you accept the poll as accurate?

Or would you just come up with yet another excuse for ignoring anything that contradicts what you choose to believe?

red her·ring
noun
noun: red herring; plural noun: red herrings
a dried smoked herring, which is turned red by the smoke.
something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.
"the book is fast-paced, exciting, and full of red herrings"

now what EXACTLY have i been misleading about?

do a majority support WHAT DEMOCRATS PROPOSE as a "path to citizenship"/???

yes or no??

you complete idiot

More than 2/3 support.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:
no idiot. because a poll can be almost anything

again

why are you such a pussy you wont answer my question even though ive answered yours??

And if the question acknowledged that they were in the country illegally.......would you accept the poll as accurate?

Or would you just come up with yet another excuse for ignoring anything that contradicts what you choose to believe?

do a majority support obama's idea of "immigration reform"??

why do you to reward people who snuck in/????

maybe if i pose it another way you'll find your manhood???

are people who snuck in more deserving of "legal status" or a "path to citizenship" then the millions waiting in line???

intellectual cowards want answers but wont provide any

should people who have lived here illegally for decades and ben found to have worked UNDER THE TABLE, THUS NOT PAID TAXES, be made to REPAY FUNDS FOR THINGS THEY USED, SUCH AS THE PUBLIC EDUCATION SYSTEM THEIR CHILDREN ATTENDED??

More than 2/3 support.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

Thank you.

you're a coward

so why should i indulge a coward?????

Translation: you can't answer my question. And since I won't bite at your awkward attempt at deflection, you're going to run.

Shrugs.....your tail between your legs serves my purposes as well. As it demonstrates the absurdity of your arguments. If your claims had merit....you wouldn't have had to flee.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:

Keep running.

EVEN CITIZENS caught sending their children to schools outside their district are forced to repay education funds

so why should even AMERICAN-BORN children of illegals who ARE American citizens i admit, be able to get a free education when their parents didnt pay into the system???

Forum List

Back