Kasich commits political suicide

As a social conservative Kasich is of course wrong on most of the issues, but he's infinitely more qualified than the likes of Trump or Carson.

Pity he lacks the courage and intellectual integrity to reject the social right agenda and respect the Constitution, its case law, and the protected liberties of all Americans.

But as is the case with all the other republican candidates, he can't be trusted to respect the privacy rights of women and equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Conservatives and republicans willfully ignoring the public Kasich expressed comes as no surprise, of course.

That the GOP has been misappropriated by dullards, partisan hacks, clueless extremists, and naïve reactionaries is beyond dispute.

The question is can republicans find their way back to being proponents of sound, responsible governance and public policy.

The reaction by most on the right to Kasich's accurate analysis would indicate the answer is 'no.'
So...in your mind, you think Dems are proponents of sound, responsible governance and public policy. Why?

So...in your mind, you think Dems are proponents of sound, responsible governance and public policy. Why?

Mostly, because they see that there is a need for a sensible balance between the needs of capital and labor.

The GOP is mostly about helping big corporations as much as humanly possible, and fooling stupid white people like you by preying on your racial, sexual and religious fears. "Oh my God, those Homos are coming for my GUNS!!!! How am I going to defend myself against the Darkies!!!"

Mostly, because they see that there is a need for a sensible balance between the needs of capital and labor.

The GOP is mostly about helping big corporations as much as humanly possible, and fooling stupid white people like you by preying on your racial, sexual and religious fears. "Oh my God, those Homos are coming for my GUNS!!!! How am I going to defend myself against the Darkies!!!"
Sensible in America today is $18 triilion in debt, unlimited gov, and gov run by and for the 1%.

Our country's most famous Republican...

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

Obama has been helping the big corporations, not the little guy or labor. Hillary has taken millions of dollars from big corporations.

Who are you trying to kid? leftwingers believe in a myth.

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.

Lincoln was a tyrant who wiped his ass on the Constitution.

You're obsessed with irrelevance.

I don't consider the views of the majority of the American people to be 'irrelevance'.

\Very few Americans even know what a 'Freedom Caucus' is. They have a few major concerns and expectations. I pointed em out earlier.

Whether or not they know what the 'Freedom Caucus' is has no bearing on whether or not the Freedom Caucus views are in line with the majority of the public.Simply put, on most issues the majority of Americans don't share the views of the Freedom Caucus.

Making any argument that the Freedom Caucus is 'the people' mere meaningless babble and an obvious fallacy.

I don't care about the 'Freedom Caucus.' And i doubt most Americans care either. But that being said, what are they supporting that you so vehemently oppose? Just curious.

The 'Freedom Caucus' sums up the views of the self proclaimed 'real conservatives'. And demonstrate how far these 'real conservatives' are from the views of the American public. As on most issues, 'real conservatives' are on one side. And the majority of the American public is on the other.

Why are you so afraid to state which of their views you opposed? Which one is it, a balanced budget? Sealing the border? Get spending under control?

My basis of argument isn't what I oppose. Its what the American people oppose. And I've given half a dozen examples of where the Freedom Caucus/fringe right are out of sync with the US public.

My personal opinion doesn't define the opinion of the public in general, being generally irrelevant to it. You're ignoring the public, ignoring the fringe right being out of touch with the majority of Americans on most issues.....

...and are instead desperately trying to make the entire discussion about me personally.

No thank you. I'll stick with my actual argument: how the fringe right is out of touch with the most Americans on most issues.

What is the 'fringe right?' Sounds like you're saying it's anyone who disagrees with Communists/Progressives on anything.

I don't consider the views of the majority of the American people to be 'irrelevance'.

Whether or not they know what the 'Freedom Caucus' is has no bearing on whether or not the Freedom Caucus views are in line with the majority of the public.Simply put, on most issues the majority of Americans don't share the views of the Freedom Caucus.

Making any argument that the Freedom Caucus is 'the people' mere meaningless babble and an obvious fallacy.

I don't care about the 'Freedom Caucus.' And i doubt most Americans care either. But that being said, what are they supporting that you so vehemently oppose? Just curious.

The 'Freedom Caucus' sums up the views of the self proclaimed 'real conservatives'. And demonstrate how far these 'real conservatives' are from the views of the American public. As on most issues, 'real conservatives' are on one side. And the majority of the American public is on the other.

Why are you so afraid to state which of their views you opposed? Which one is it, a balanced budget? Sealing the border? Get spending under control?

My basis of argument isn't what I oppose. Its what the American people oppose. And I've given half a dozen examples of where the Freedom Caucus/fringe right are out of sync with the US public.

My personal opinion doesn't define the opinion of the public in general, being generally irrelevant to it. You're ignoring the public, ignoring the fringe right being out of touch with the majority of Americans on most issues.....

...and are instead desperately trying to make the entire discussion about me personally.

No thank you. I'll stick with my actual argument: how the fringe right is out of touch with the most Americans on most issues.

What is the 'fringe right?' Sounds like you're saying it's anyone who disagrees with Communists/Progressives on anything.
The fringe right is anyone right of Obama.

The fringe right is anyone right of Obama.

Yeah, not too difficult to be right of Communists/Progressives.

"The fringe right" means anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders. Commie turds like Skylar use these terms because they have been focus group tested by the DNC. It has nothing to do with what they actually mean.

"The fringe right" means anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders. Commie turds like Skylar use these terms because they have been focus group tested by the DNC. It has nothing to do with what they actually mean.

Yeah, 'Fringe Right' does sound pretty ominous. Good observation.

Obama has been helping the big corporations, not the little guy or labor. Hillary has taken millions of dollars from big corporations.

What planet do you live on?

I mean, seriously. What color is the sky in your world? Do you really believe the shit you babble on about?

Big corporations do not like Obama.

The Republican has been, and always will be, the party of big business.

That's fine. But it is amazing the garbage you morons tell yourselves.

What planet do you live on?

I mean, seriously. What color is the sky in your world? Do you really believe the shit you babble on about?

Big corporations do not like Obama.

The Republican has been, and always will be, the party of big business.

That's fine. But it is amazing the garbage you morons tell yourselves.
Big corporations love Obama. He has corporate mechanics staffing his administration. Remember the Treasury secretary? Obama gave loans to all the Wall Street financial companies.

You need to quit swallowing the leftwing meme that corporate executives are pro-capitalist.

Goes well with another of his quotes;

“We may congratulate ourselves that this cruel war is nearing its end.
It has cost a vast amount of treasure and blood. . . .
It has indeed been a trying hour for the Republic; but
I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes
me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war,
corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places
will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth
is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.
I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety
of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.
God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless.”

The passage appears in a letter from Lincoln to (Col.) William F. Elkins, Nov. 21, 1864.

Goes well with another of his quotes;

“We may congratulate ourselves that this cruel war is nearing its end.
It has cost a vast amount of treasure and blood. . . .
It has indeed been a trying hour for the Republic; but
I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes
me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war,
corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places
will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth
is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.
I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety
of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.
God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless.”

The passage appears in a letter from Lincoln to (Col.) William F. Elkins, Nov. 21, 1864.

Lincoln is whining about a problem that he created. He sounds just like a Democrat.

Forum List

Back