Kasich commits political suicide

LEMMING. WITHOUT citing a poll tell all the normal people RIGHT HERE AND NOW why you feel rewarding people, mostly Hispanics, who SNUCK IN while LITERALLY MILLIONS OF ALL RACES WAIT PATEINTLY IN LINE TO COME HERE THE RIGHT WAY, is a good idea???

I answered your question. But you refuse to answer mine. Try again:

Skylar said:
Then why do Americans so overwhelmingly support allowing illegals a path to staying here legally, with most of those supporting a path to citizenship itself?

As you seem desperate to run from the issue. Answer my question.... or just admit that the majority of Americans support a path to citizenship, with a super-majority supporting allowing illegals to remain in the US legally.

Either serves my purpose.

i' have answered your question repeatedly;

You never did. I asked you this:

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:
and "allowing them to remain in the USA" is AMNESTY; whether you're intellectually honest enough to admit it or not
Then why do Americans so overwhelmingly support allowing illegals a path to staying here legally, with most of those supporting a path to citizenship itself?

And you fled....responding to my question with a question. You obviously have no answer. All you can bring to bear is desperate, willful ignorance.

And in the process, demonstrate how incompatible most fringe right positions are with the majority of the American people.

Thank you.

you're a coward

so why should i indulge a coward?????

Translation: you can't answer my question. And since I won't bite at your awkward attempt at deflection, you're going to run.

Shrugs.....your tail between your legs serves my purposes as well. As it demonstrates the absurdity of your arguments. If your claims had merit....you wouldn't have had to flee.

Skylar said:
bedowin62 said:
and "allowing them to remain in the USA" is AMNESTY; whether you're intellectually honest enough to admit it or not

Keep running.

i'm right here; answering every thing you post

the only one running is you; and everybody sees it

red her·ring
noun
noun: red herring; plural noun: red herrings
a dried smoked herring, which is turned red by the smoke.
something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.
"the book is fast-paced, exciting, and full of red herrings"

now what EXACTLY have i been misleading about?

do a majority support WHAT DEMOCRATS PROPOSE as a "path to citizenship"/???

yes or no??

You've tried to change the topic repeatedly. For example, your mythical 'leftists' in this thread equating capitralism with a democratic republic.

They don't exist. No one in this thread has made such a claim. And you know it. But you brought them up anyway......to try and change the topic.

You're in a full rout now. You don't discuss Kasich, the republican party, the policies of the fringe right...any of it.

i repeatedly showed you a series of polls DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING things you prvided with a list earlier in the thread; when you said repubicans are on the wrong side of everything

you had exactly nothing to say in response, but FLED

what a coward

red her·ring
noun
something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.

yes or no??

You've tried to change the topic repeatedly. For example, your mythical 'leftists' in this thread equating capitralism with a democratic republic.

They don't exist. No one in this thread has made such a claim. And you know it. But you brought them up anyway......to try and change the topic.

You're in a full rout now. You don't discuss Kasich, the republican party, the policies of the fringe right...any of it.

when did i say peope had to be in this thread saying that?

i didnt

ur a loser and a coward. red herring much?

straw man much???

i proposed asking your fellow LWNJs if they equate capitalism and it's perceived problems with one political Party

isnt that fair loser???

they ran away and left you here!1

lol

well idiot; i'm glad you admitted there is no connection to whatever you or others MAY SEE as inherent evils of capitalism, and the repblican Party though!!!

:9:

Duh! Progressives do...
Because most Americans are. What do you hate the most about a representative democracy?
This country is supposed to be a capitalist republic, obviously it's not. Thats why its a failure.
It is a democratic republic. Capitalism is an economic system, not a political one.

good point leftard!!!

then normal people can expect any moment now for left-wing hypocrites crying about the "evils' of capitalism to stop equating it with one particular Party?????
Capitalism, like all economic systems, has evils. That's why every nation on earth regulates it.

i tried to ask this loon. but he's one of your buddies that ran away

what do YOU think his response would have been dimwit???

the so-called entitlement programs need reforming. Medicaid is rife with waste fraud and abuse.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Q. Who commits fraud

A. Members of the Medical Community, not the patient.

YAWN
and that makes the endemic abuse in this governenment program ok how exactly??

Why go out of your way to prove how truly stupid you are?

Examples of Healthcare Fraud Investigations - Fiscal Year 2013

Check out prosecutions in 2014 & 2015 too, of course you won't but others might.

Last edited:
bedowin,

Is there any possibility that you could address the discussion and stop the insults. It makes you into a joke.
5 out of the last 6 posts has you directly insulting people.

I said this before, if you are resorting to insulting people it means you have lost the debate.

bedowin, you make hard to see if you even have a case due to your constant insulting of other members of this board.

you cry about running, but i never said anybody HERE specifically said TODAY, on this thread, THAT capitalism is equated with repubican policies when its perceived "evils" are talked about

YOU created that RED HERRING, then projected it onto me

mental-case

bedowin,

Is there any possibility that you could address the discussion and stop the insults. It makes you into a joke.
5 out of the last 6 posts has you directly insulting people.

I said this before, if you are resorting to insulting people it means you have lost the debate.

bedowin, you make hard to see if you even have a case due to your constant insulting of other members of this board.

i have addressed the issue repeatedly

why dont you stop being a coward too??
if you want to know how this thread got derailed into this discussion look no further than skylar's posts. he was the one who first whined about what he sees as republican's ideology being incompatible with the majority

so typical of you idiots to be so hypocritical

The GOP should just sit back and let the crackpot rightwing nominate as crazy a rightwinger as will make them happy.

Then when you get another 1964 election out of it, the adults can retake control of the GOP and move on.

the so-called entitlement programs need reforming. Medicaid is rife with waste fraud and abuse.

Q. Who commits fraud

YAWN

Check out prosecutions in 21014 & 2015 too, of course you won't but others might.

when i check it out will you be man enough to apoologize??

until i do let me make sure why you posted this. are you actually saying there is no apprecialble fraud and abuse in the Medicaid program??

The GOP should just sit back and let the crackpot rightwing nominate as crazy a rightwinger as will make them happy.

Then when you get another 1964 election out of it, the adults can retake control of the GOP and move on.

you live in a bubble. that's why nobody here takes you seriously

red her·ring
noun

yes or no??

When you want your post to be relevant TO this thread. Instead, you babble about things no one said in this thread, that have nothing to do with this thread in attempt to change the topic.

Kasich, the repubican party, the policies of the fringe right, how the electorate doesn't support most of them.....you've abandoned. But irrelevant babble about how 'leftists' have compared 'capitalism' with a 'democratic republic'?

Oh, you're desperate to run to that pointless red herring. If your arguments regarding the ACTUAL topics being discussed had merit, you wouldn't be trying to change the topic so badly.

Q. Who commits fraud

YAWN

Check out prosecutions in 21014 & 2015 too, of course you won't but others might.

if i'm reading your correctly you're actually trying to make a case that a program that has so much corruption and fraud in it can never be to blame; just the people that figured out a way to defraud it?

THIS is your defense of massive government entitlment programs??????

seriously????

red her·ring
noun

yes or no??

When you want your post to be relevant TO this thread. Instead, you babble about things no one said in this thread, that have nothing to do with this thread in attempt to change the topic.

how stupid are you going to look crying a posted things that didnt have to do with the topic when i re-post your laundry list of things you said earlier about how republicans are out of touch with the majority???

seriously are you retarded??????

Kasich, the repubican party, the policies of the fringe right, how the electorate doesn't support most of them.....you've abandoned. But irrelevant babble about how 'leftists' have compared 'capitalism' with a 'democratic republic'?

Oh, you're desperate to run to that pointless red herring. If your arguments regarding the ACTUAL topics being discussed had merit, you wouldn't be trying to change the topic so badly.

Forum List

Back