Kasich Leads Trump in Ohio

You Jackasses can't touch this!

J04iGH9.jpg

Touch what? A photoshopped image of Trump's head taking credit for the work of a black man? Somehow you have a point to make in this garbage?

The JackAss is black, and represents you and the DemoRATS perfectly.... I enjoy watch a scumbucket like you make something of these little posts! :ahole-1:

Oh, no, I'm talking about reality, they're both black.

They sure look like 2 different SHADES to most of us, but if you get wet shorts over it, let it fly! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Holy shit, I didn't realize that you don't even know what the original picture is. FYI, one of the heads appears to be a pack animal, that doesn't mean that's what he is.

Here is the original, educate yourself:

20ee7dea-ddaa-4e90-949d-32b0281517b4-2060x1377.jpeg
upload_2016-3-10_20-52-27.jpeg

If he can't win his home state he may as well drop out
i hope he wins big,,,,we may need him as VP,,,,it just depends on how the map looks in October

He's probably the best candidate left of both parties but he can't win
i think most of us share a common theory of what will happen,,,,if Trump wins,,he will need Cruz,,,,,if Cruz wins,,,maybe Trump,,,if not,,,Rubio?

Trump/Cruz maybe Trump/Kasich I think Rubio is damaged goods

Touch what? A photoshopped image of Trump's head taking credit for the work of a black man? Somehow you have a point to make in this garbage?

The JackAss is black, and represents you and the DemoRATS perfectly.... I enjoy watch a scumbucket like you make something of these little posts! :ahole-1:

They sure look like 2 different SHADES to most of us, but if you get wet shorts over it, let it fly! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Holy shit, I didn't realize that you don't even know what the original picture is. FYI, one of the heads appears to be a pack animal, that doesn't mean that's what he is.

View attachment 66712

That your not very bright? Oddly, it makes no difference at all.

View attachment 66712

See, now you can have wet shorts! :ahole-1:

View attachment 66712

See, now you can have wet shorts! :ahole-1:

I'm nothing like you. Anyway, you pretended (or most likely didn't know) that the Ohio poll giving Kasich the lead in Ohio wasn't the latest and you got caught. Just be honest and admit your error...hell, at this point I give you a pass, just ignore it and move on, in the meantime I'm glad I could educate you on your most prized possession, a fake Trump boxing image where Trump's head is undeservedly placed on Ali's body.

View attachment 66712

See, now you can have wet shorts!

I'm nothing like you. Anyway, you pretended (or most likely didn't know) that the Ohio poll giving Kasich the lead in Ohio wasn't the latest and you got caught. Just be honest and admit your error...hell, at this point I give you a pass, just ignore it and move on, in the meantime I'm glad I could educate you on your most prized possession, a fake Trump boxing image where Trump's head is undeservedly placed on Ali's body.
All I said was NEW poll, nothing about it being the newest!... You make up shit as you go! :ahole-1:....and a Meme is a meme! Glad you liked it!

View attachment 66712

See, now you can have wet shorts!

All I said was NEW poll, nothing about it being the newest!... You make up shit as you go! :ahole-1:....and a Meme is a meme! Glad you liked it!

Seems anew.

Good lord, how depressing. With Paul out, I would vote for him in a hot second.

It just reveals how clueless and partisan voters are. I like what I hear from Kasich, not everything but a lot. Instead of someone with ideas we're stuck with a comedy of errors on both sides. America is doomed

Good lord, how depressing. With Paul out, I would vote for him in a hot second.

It just reveals how clueless and partisan voters are. I like what I hear from Kasich, not everything but a lot. Instead of someone with ideas we're stuck with a comedy of errors on both sides. America is doomed

I still have hope (my optimism is both a blessing and a curse) but we have contingency plans if the shit really hits the fan. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

You know more than liking what I hear from a politician during an election year when s/he's campaigning, which is worth exactly dick, I like who Kasich IS. When I see Cruz I think instantly and constantly "slimey". When I see Rubio I think "wet behind the ears". When I see Trump I think "vacuous empty wind bag, dangerous malignant personality who shouldn't be within 100 miles of the Whitehouse". When I see Kasich I think "yeah, he could pull it off".

Polls seem to be all over the damn place. I think since Reagan Democrats are switching from Democrats to Republicans to vote for Trump he will eek out a win in Ohio. We shall see.

Actually far left democrats are switching parties to make sure Trump gets the nomination. They don't want a legitimate brokered RNC convention. They know if Kasich is picked there, HillBilly won't stand a chance.

LOL......

Polls seem to be all over the damn place. I think since Reagan Democrats are switching from Democrats to Republicans to vote for Trump he will eek out a win in Ohio. We shall see.

Actually far left democrats are switching parties to make sure Trump gets the nomination. They don't want a legitimate brokered RNC convention. They know if Kasich is picked there, HillBilly won't stand a chance.

LOL......
Keep laughing...meanwhile...

March 10, 2016 PPP Poll: "Democrats are looking pretty good for the general election for President in Ohio- as long as John Kasich doesn't end up somehow snagging the nomination. Hillary Clinton leads Marco Rubio 44/41, and both Ted Cruz and Donald Trump 45/40- leads that are pretty well in line with how much Barack Obama won the state by in 2008 and 2012. Bernie Sanders does comparably well, leading Rubio 42/38, Trump 44/40, and Cruz 44/38. It's a whole different ballgame with Kasich though. Unlike Rubio who's become incredibly unpopular at home over the course of his Presidential bid, Kasich has remained very popular with a 54/36 approval spread. He leads Clinton 52/37 and Sanders 54/34 in head to heads." Public Policy Polling: John Kasich

I think I've heard it said that Ohio is a fairly accurate prediction for the trend across the country in any general election. If that's true, Hillary is in trouble if Kasich clinches the delegates at a brokered convention...

If he can't win his home state he may as well drop out
i hope he wins big,,,,we may need him as VP,,,,it just depends on how the map looks in October

i think most of us share a common theory of what will happen,,,,if Trump wins,,he will need Cruz,,,,,if Cruz wins,,,maybe Trump,,,if not,,,Rubio?
No Rubio unless you want the GOP to lose.

That man is a snake

Forum List

Back