Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

[Q

Why do you wave a traitor flag? Why not the Stars and Stripes of the U.S.A.?

The traitors are the Democrats in the sanctuary cites that do not abide by the immigration laws of the United States of America, aren't they?
Why are you flying the traitor flag.
Why do leftists pretend to be nationalistic when it benefits them? Knowing damn well they do not love their country?
We have one country. One people. Why fly the traitor flag when we have the Stars and Stripes. Signifying all of us Americans.
Why act like you care about America and Americans?

So what is whiskey dick?

sb63-cover.jpg

Agreed. Which is why is would be difficult for the prosecution for prove murder. They have no idea what he was thinking. But they do know the bullet wasn't a direct hit
So if someone shoots at you and misses but the bullet ricochets and kills you the shooter gets off Scott free? Because he is a bad shot? What kind of idiocy has rotted your brain?

My brain is fine. But apparently you're seriously lacking in reading and comprehension skills. Additionally, you don't understand the law. You're just shooting garbage out of your mouth in a hyped up emotional state.

You just told me the bullet ricocheted. So it wasn't a direct shot. How was the prosecution going to convince a jury he shot her on purpose, hence murdered her? Any competent lawyer could convince a jury he didn't mean to shoot her since the bullet bounced - especially in a sanctuary city.

The prosecution should have went after manslaughter. Even though the jury could have considered it, the case was build on murder. But this man was responsible for her death.There's no doubt about. But the prosecution was never going to prove murder. Manslaughter, if built upon that, was much more attainable.

Here is a case where a guy is facing 15 years in jail for dangerous and reckless behavior with a firearm. Why wasn't the Illegal convicted felon held accountable for his dangerous and reckless behavior when he picked up the gun? Did the gun shoot Kate all on its own?

Hunter who mistook woman for deer charged with manslaughter

Hunter who mistook woman for deer charged with manslaughter, faces up to 15 years in prison

A hunter in western New York who mistook a 43-year-old woman for a deer was charged with manslaughter on Thursday.

Rosemary Billquist was walking her dogs the day before Thanksgiving in the town of Sherman when she was shot once by Thomas Jadlowski.

Jadlowski called 911 and stayed with Billquist until help arrived, but she was later pronounced dead at a nearby hospital in Pennsylvania.

"Today, Mr. Jadlowski is being held accountable for his dangerous and reckless conduct when he shot his neighbor in the dark," Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Commissioner Basil Seggos said.

[Q

Why do you wave a traitor flag? Why not the Stars and Stripes of the U.S.A.?

The traitors are the Democrats in the sanctuary cites that do not abide by the immigration laws of the United States of America, aren't they?
Why do leftists pretend to be nationalistic when it benefits them? Knowing damn well they do not love their country?
We have one country. One people. Why fly the traitor flag when we have the Stars and Stripes. Signifying all of us Americans.
Because I do. You don't apparently. I am a proud American. I don't know what it is that you are standing for, but it isn't American.

Because I do. You don't apparently. I am a proud American. I don't know what it is that you are standing for, but it isn't American.
Lol....whatever.

Agreed. Which is why is would be difficult for the prosecution for prove murder. They have no idea what he was thinking. But they do know the bullet wasn't a direct hit
So if someone shoots at you and misses but the bullet ricochets and kills you the shooter gets off Scott free? Because he is a bad shot? What kind of idiocy has rotted your brain?

My brain is fine. But apparently you're seriously lacking in reading and comprehension skills. Additionally, you don't understand the law. You're just shooting garbage out of your mouth in a hyped up emotional state.

You just told me the bullet ricocheted. So it wasn't a direct shot. How was the prosecution going to convince a jury he shot her on purpose, hence murdered her? Any competent lawyer could convince a jury he didn't mean to shoot her since the bullet bounced - especially in a sanctuary city.

The prosecution should have went after manslaughter. Even though the jury could have considered it, the case was build on murder. But this man was responsible for her death.There's no doubt about. But the prosecution was never going to prove murder. Manslaughter, if built upon that, was much more attainable.
There was plenty of evidence to bring a conviction of manslaughter...the jury could have done that regardless of what you are hearing on the news. This was jury nullification and a way for 12 San Francisco liberals to say to America Fuck off we are a sanctuary city.

Here is a case where a guy is facing 15 years in jail for dangerous and reckless behavior with a firearm. Why wasn't the Illegal convicted felon held accountable for his dangerous and reckless behavior when he picked up the gun? Did the gun shoot Kate all on its own?

Hunter who mistook woman for deer charged with manslaughter

Hunter who mistook woman for deer charged with manslaughter, faces up to 15 years in prison

A hunter in western New York who mistook a 43-year-old woman for a deer was charged with manslaughter on Thursday.

Rosemary Billquist was walking her dogs the day before Thanksgiving in the town of Sherman when she was shot once by Thomas Jadlowski.

Jadlowski called 911 and stayed with Billquist until help arrived, but she was later pronounced dead at a nearby hospital in Pennsylvania.

"Today, Mr. Jadlowski is being held accountable for his dangerous and reckless conduct when he shot his neighbor in the dark," Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Commissioner Basil Seggos said.
Notice how he is not facing murder charges and our President is not calling for his head

You can't be too proud of an American if you support sanctuary cities that refuse to abide by the laws passed by Congress.

What if everybody did that?

I would choose not to abide by any of the firearms laws. I would chose not to abide by the IRS regulations. Certainly not any of the stupid Federal environment wackos laws.

These Democrats that have sanctuaries for felons against the laws of the US are the real traitors in our country. As a real proud American you will join me to denounce them and to defund them, won't you? Souldn't we round up the traitors that refuse to accept US law and put them in jail for treason? How about sending an Army to kill them like was done before?

What would you call the multiple time felon and person who admittedly pulled the trigger that fired the gun that killed Kate? Her hairdresser?

someone involved in a horrible accident.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and won't enact even the most common sense gun control.

It's not an "accident" when you pull the trigger silly boy.

As training office we trained a number of teachers and social workers on how to handle a firearm if found in the course of their job. The Range Master had a collection of mostly handguns and allowed the students to look at them and pick them up before we began instruction.

More than half put their finger in the trigger guard and waved the pistol around with disregard as to where it was pointed. After about 10 minutes we put the class in order and explained what they did wrong and then went on to demonstrate how to make the guns safe.

Accidental discharge of a handgun happens, silly boy.

Bullshit. The second you put your finger on the trigger it is a NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE. Which proves yet again that you don't know shit about firearms. An accidental discharge ONLY happens when the weapon suffers a mechanical breakdown which allows it to fire. Those are exceptionally rare. The fact that you were "training" a bunch of imbeciles how to handle guns poorly is a reflection on your lack of skill.

My eleven year old daughter would never do such ridiculous, unsafe, gun handling.

Wow, you sure can't put your biases aside and comprehend the written word. I suggest you have your 11-year old daughter read my second paragraph to you and explain it if you still have trouble.

What would you call the multiple time felon and person who admittedly pulled the trigger that fired the gun that killed Kate? Her hairdresser?

someone involved in a horrible accident.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and won't enact even the most common sense gun control.

It's not an "accident" when you pull the trigger silly boy.

As training office we trained a number of teachers and social workers on how to handle a firearm if found in the course of their job. The Range Master had a collection of mostly handguns and allowed the students to look at them and pick them up before we began instruction.

More than half put their finger in the trigger guard and waved the pistol around with disregard as to where it was pointed. After about 10 minutes we put the class in order and explained what they did wrong and then went on to demonstrate how to make the guns safe.

Accidental discharge of a handgun happens, silly boy.

Bullshit. The second you put your finger on the trigger it is a NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE. Which proves yet again that you don't know shit about firearms. An accidental discharge ONLY happens when the weapon suffers a mechanical breakdown which allows it to fire. Those are exceptionally rare. The fact that you were "training" a bunch of imbeciles how to handle guns poorly is a reflection on your lack of skill.

My eleven year old daughter would never do such ridiculous, unsafe, gun handling.

Wow, you sure can't put your biases aside and comprehend the written word. I suggest you have your 11-year old daughter read my second paragraph to you and explain it if you still have trouble.
Honest....I didn't know it was loaded!

Maybe they can get t him a10 years for felony re-entry in the nastiest Fed lockup. Maybe he will get beat to death? If not, deport him after. Swing a deal with Mexico to hold him in their worst option.

The art of the squeal. Pay someone to make it very rough on him. They love to take bribes.

The only reason why anyone cared about this white woman (as opposed to the thousands of white women who are killed every day in gun violence) is because an undocumented immigrant was holding the gun.

It's not like we are going to change the gun laws or anything, because that would be silly.

Because the case has nothing, whatsoever to do with gun laws. It was a stolen gun.

Because San Francisco claims to be a Sanctuary City, they did not turn him over to the Feds. even though the Feds had requested taking him into their custody. She would never have been killed had San Francisco followed the law.

The suspect, Garcia Zarate was on probation in Texas when he was arrested with an illegal firearm and suspicion of murder. He was on probation in Texas at the time and yet San Francisco released him.

The issue is the city of San Francisco releasing a man on probation, with SEVEN FELONIES and FIVE DEPORTATIONS.

This just proves that gun control is far more important to Californians than control of illegal aliens. I don't think he's out off the woods yet.

The only reason why anyone cared about this white woman (as opposed to the thousands of white women who are killed every day in gun violence) is because an undocumented immigrant was holding the gun.

It's not like we are going to change the gun laws or anything, because that would be silly.

Because the case has nothing, whatsoever to do with gun laws. It was a stolen gun.

Because San Francisco claims to be a Sanctuary City, they did not turn him over to the Feds. even though the Feds had requested taking him into their custody. She would never have been killed had San Francisco followed the law.

The suspect, Garcia Zarate was on probation in Texas when he was arrested with an illegal firearm and suspicion of murder. He was on probation in Texas at the time and yet San Francisco released him.

The issue is the city of San Francisco releasing a man on probation, with SEVEN FELONIES and FIVE DEPORTATIONS.

This just proves that gun control is far more important to Californians than control of illegal aliens. I don't think he's out off the woods yet.
Which has nothing to do with a charge of murder

The prosecution overplayed a weak hand

The problem is that the crime of murder requires intent, and the prosecution couldn't prove intent.

As you know, there were three charges for which he was found not guilty. The last one was negligent manslaughter which, like with Hillary Clinton, requires no intent whatsoever.

Of that, he was certainly guilty.

Forum List

Back