Kathleen Parker Implies That People From The South Are Stupid On Meet The Press

Kathleen, my old friend, is from Winter Haven, FL.

Kathleen Parker Implies That People From The South Are Stupid On Meet The Press

She would know.

Florida isn't the "South" though. Not culturally.

What was so hard about that? Why wasn't it in the OP?

It's just arrogant to write up a point with no documentation and expect everyone should buy it on your say so. I can't wrap my head around that.

Link isn't working but will try later.

The link is fine.

Like I said, it's impossible to come up with documentation on a program what was live.

Now it's several hours later and we'll just have to wait until you can figure out how to work your pc or something comes out on youtube.

Notice I didn't blame you for the link not working while you OTOH... yeah I figured you'd go for something cheap like that.

That's why I took this --

Something must be wrong with your pc, because it works fine on mine.

Here's Hillary mocking Southern accents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ]Hillary Quoting James Cleveland - "I Don't Feel Noways Tired - YouTube[/ame]

Obama mocking Southern accents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLAy8aqSG7Y]Obama (southern accent): "Where's yo dolla?" - YouTube[/ame]

"They" are not making a point on a message board, are they? Nor am I -- you are.

Maybe you need to wait for such a link then. As it is all we've got is your word. And some irrelevant links to Brent Bozo. Hence my skepticism.

Exactly 27 mins in at this link..... NBCNews.com TVE - Watch Breaking News, Top Stories, Local and World News | NBC News

Now you have more than just my word.

Watch the program if you dare. :D

It's just arrogant to write up a point with no documentation and expect everyone should buy it on your say so. I can't wrap my head around that.

Did you miss the part where he said he made the post just after watching it and there was no link at that time?

r-KATHLEEN-PARKER-large570.jpg

Typical liberal elitist. Poking fun at the common man because they aren't as smart as the folks she rubs elbows with. This is a Washington Liberal.
Damn, doesn't she know only CON$ervoFascists are allowed to mock someone's intelligence, by calling them low-information voters for example?

The sad truth is that the elites and the low information pop-culture need a target for ridicule and abuse. At one time or another in American history the Irish and the Chinese and Black Americans were subjected to cruel parodies and now the only minority left is the Southern White culture. For years the "hillbillies" or the "rednecks" have been targets of the Hollywood based pop-culture. Today there is a "reality" show with a catchy name like "hollywood hillbillies" that depicts offensive caricatures of obese and ignorant (only) white people with southern accents. There was another "reality" show with the offensive, to some people, title of "redneck rockets". The joke was that people with southern accents could actually be smart enough to be rocket scientists. The bigotry is going to continue unabated as long as the elites in show-biz can make a buck off it.
I knew a Right-wing elitist could not resist mocking the intelligence of others!
Thank you.

Imagine what she thinks of neo-segregationist blacks who insist on speaking a southern dialect as a result of a skin color predicate in spite of their never having lived in the south.

Exactly 27 mins in at this link..... NBCNews.com TVE - Watch Breaking News, Top Stories, Local and World News | NBC News

Now you have more than just my word.

Watch the program if you dare. :D

Did you miss the part where he said he made the post just after watching it and there was no link at that time?

Usually, I like to comment on what I'm watching, when I'm watching it......and this to liberals means you're lying.

If it isn't right in front of them, or it doesn't originate from ThinkProgress or Media Matters, it never happened.

The South doesn't have the monopoly on stupid.

:eusa_angel:

It does, however, have a very successful franchise on it.

r-KATHLEEN-PARKER-large570.jpg

Typical liberal elitist. Poking fun at the common man because they aren't as smart as the folks she rubs elbows with. This is a Washington Liberal.
Damn, doesn't she know only CON$ervoFascists are allowed to mock someone's intelligence, by calling them low-information voters for example?

Low-information voters are not exclusive to any particular political party.

Do those offended by a persons possible prejudice need a tissue? With a bit of looking I can post plenty of posts where the 'word' "libtard"" or "Dumbocrat" are used by those on the right; used by most of them because they lack the intelligence, information or ability to compose a rational response.

Shall I name names?

Please do name all of those that use those terms that are on national TV.

Dick Gregory is hardly unbiased himself. If I want to watch a lefty shows there are better sources.
Many of the folks who live around here vote Democrat and they have the thickest southern drawl I've ever heard. When I first moved here I needed an interpreter half the time.
I knew a guy that moved down to the deep south from "up north", and he wanted to buy a van down there. He called someone with an ad and he told him about the van and that it had four guitars. He wondered WTF? He called his southern buddy and the guy laughed. He said it had four good tires.

Geography has nothing to do with stupidity.

Inner city accent in any inner city is a far better indication of stupidity.

Dick Gregory is hardly unbiased himself. If I want to watch a lefty shows there are better sources.
Many of the folks who live around here vote Democrat and they have the thickest southern drawl I've ever heard. When I first moved here I needed an interpreter half the time.
I knew a guy that moved down to the deep south from "up north", and he wanted to buy a van down there. He called someone with an ad and he told him about the van and that it had four guitars. He wondered WTF? He called his southern buddy and the guy laughed. He said it had four good tires.

That's funny.

Years ago I met a guy from Boston that had moved down here to Texas and I ask him if he was able to find work. He said yes that he was going to be a "god". I thought the guy was either jacking with me or off his meds but I questioned about what kind of "god" was he going to be, he said he was going to be a prison "god" (guard).

Forum List

Back