Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

It is my understanding that Dr Ford has as many as 5 #gofundme accounts totalling $500,000.00. It's clear the motivation here is money. People are trying to cash in.
I could claim the judge groped me when I was in college in 83'. Maybe I could pay a few bills with the cash I might get from making this false accusation.
Real easy search.

I found 3. One for expenses such as travel which has so far received over 150K. One for private security costs which so far has received over 200k. And another one in her name or for her the purpose of which is not clear and has gotten over 40k.

There may be others.

It's not clear how much of this loot she will pocket directly. Maybe some maybe none.
She has nothing to fear as long as she doesn't wear sunglasses, so that rules out the need for security. It doesn't take $150k to buy a round trip ticket to Washington.
Frankly, I don't think she'll ever show. Thus the second and third accusations were floated.
Regardless of out come her career is enhanced ( see Anita hill ). She might get book deals. Fees for public speaking engagements ( which antifa will never protest ). Expert consultation payments.
The list goes on.

And of course she may get the satisfaction of stopping a trump appointment which alone could be huge motive
Only if she has the courage to show up.
Feinstein is trying to call it off now, so I doubt she ever shows.
How is Feinstein trying to call it off and why?
She sent a letter to Grassley within mins of the Ramirez accusations demanding they call off the hearing Thursday and begin an FBI investigation.

`
Brett Kavanaugh's prospects of being confirmed to the Supreme Court suffered another major setback on Sunday night when a second woman accused him of sexual assault decades ago, and a prominent lawyer took to Twitter claiming a third woman has "credible information" on the high court nominee.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating another allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, according to The New Yorker. Deborah Ramirez, who is 53, told the magazine that when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale in the 1983-84 academic school year, she remembers that he “exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Kavanaugh flatly denied the allegation, calling it a last-minute smear. But his confirmation now appears to be in serious doubt. Most Senate Republicans had vowed to push forward with his nomination after securing a Thursday hearing with Christine Blasey Ford, who went public a week ago with her allegation that Kavanaugh sexually attacked her at a high school party.- Source
`
`

When it rains, it pours. Poor Brett can't seem to get a break here.
`
The Kavanaugh nomination is not in peril, jackass.

Real easy search.

I found 3. One for expenses such as travel which has so far received over 150K. One for private security costs which so far has received over 200k. And another one in her name or for her the purpose of which is not clear and has gotten over 40k.

There may be others.

It's not clear how much of this loot she will pocket directly. Maybe some maybe none.
She has nothing to fear as long as she doesn't wear sunglasses, so that rules out the need for security. It doesn't take $150k to buy a round trip ticket to Washington.
Frankly, I don't think she'll ever show. Thus the second and third accusations were floated.
Regardless of out come her career is enhanced ( see Anita hill ). She might get book deals. Fees for public speaking engagements ( which antifa will never protest ). Expert consultation payments.
The list goes on.

And of course she may get the satisfaction of stopping a trump appointment which alone could be huge motive
She sent a letter to Grassley within mins of the Ramirez accusations demanding they call off the hearing Thursday and begin an FBI investigation.
I see.

I had an amazing talk with an elderly Republican friend last night about this; she believes he will not and should not be confirmed, even though she believes it is all poppycock. She said the damage is done, his name has been tarnished. It's too late and she has even contacted our senator Susan Collins urging her to vote no. This relative NEVER gets involved in that type of thing.I'm not sure everyone is willing to charge ahead with this regardless. Women are a big part of the voting pool these days and I am surprised at some of the reactions.
`
The republicans keep discounting how women in general feel about this. Kavanaugh is on a sinking ship.

I’m a woman but that doesn’t mean I automatically think the stories have merit. I really feel like I’m living in the Twilight Zone with all the idiocy surrounding the Kavanaugh controversy. Every day less and less people are looking at things objectively and let their emotions do the “thinking.”

Talk to us after the November elections.

Hmmm...why don’t we talk right now? What’s that you said about the next Republican President? Do you intend to just keep lying until by chance you get one right ? Or do you think lying will help get you there?
I’m not sure any purpose is served by talking to one who hit it so wrong, or so dishonest, do very recently.

President Trump? You`re a funny guy but even you know that the next republican president has yet to be born.
Indeed I got that one wrong but how was I to know that Comey and the Russians would be involved in the 2016 election?

So nor you or anyone you know was threatened by the Russians to vote for Trump?

Interesting...

Real easy search.

There may be others.

The list goes on.

If the FBI is asked and agrees to investigate then Kavanaugh will likely be pulled as a nominee.

Soon after that the investigation peters out with nothing.

The Dems win and everyone spends years arguing about he did he did not.

The fact that Soros's Party dragged another fake accusation out of the muck will actually be a good thing.

Once Trump takes out the Failed Coup plotters and most of the leadership and ownership of the democrat Party, he can properly go after the FakeNews Establishment for backing these obviously phony charges as if they were real.

He doesn't even have to arrest any of the reporters, like Obama threatened -- just daylight them!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

USS LMSM Credibility hit amidship and listing badly to port!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

`
Brett Kavanaugh's prospects of being confirmed to the Supreme Court suffered another major setback on Sunday night when a second woman accused him of sexual assault decades ago, and a prominent lawyer took to Twitter claiming a third woman has "credible information" on the high court nominee.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating another allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, according to The New Yorker. Deborah Ramirez, who is 53, told the magazine that when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale in the 1983-84 academic school year, she remembers that he “exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Kavanaugh flatly denied the allegation, calling it a last-minute smear. But his confirmation now appears to be in serious doubt. Most Senate Republicans had vowed to push forward with his nomination after securing a Thursday hearing with Christine Blasey Ford, who went public a week ago with her allegation that Kavanaugh sexually attacked her at a high school party.- Source
`
`

`

Oh now there is a third claim...lol you idiot loons are pathetic. Your second claim is already shot to shit because just like Ford's NOBODY CAN REMEMBER ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING and the third one he was involved im numerous gang rapes is so preposterous you can tell it's mafe up.

Fucking retards you should be ashamed of yourselves....but you won't

He was involved in gang rapes yet no one thought to bring this up till now LOL.

The Kavanaugh nomination is not in peril, jackass.
`
Fool, read. That's what the paper said, not me.

7BFA60A9-C4E8-47D5-942A-943CC0669576.jpeg

We have to get people out to vote first.

If Dems win the house all we’ve worked for is over. If they win the senate it’s even worse

`

`
`

`

These MUST be investigated and, if found to be false, the women should be jailed for ten years...plus their cats too!!!

Greg

But that’s the thing! These crimes aren’t provable or unprovable, not without physical evidence—which just adds to the suspicion the accusations are bullshit.

Look at how Anita Hill was treated, and it use to be much different for women accusing men of sexual assaults. In Maryland you had to prove you fought the man off. Can you imagine a young female at this time or any time, many rapes go unreported due to fear of retaliation, embarrassment of peers and family, and yet you are a female of what 34. You were in diapers when this happened, and only about 7 years old when Anita Hill was questioned.

Thank goodness for the women's liberation movement, as even high powered actresses are coming forward with Cosby, who by the way is being sentenced today. The year of 1992 was the year of the women, and today not one women GOP sits on the judicial committees side.

Women like RBG participated in the women liberation movement. You have it good as a woman today , due to all who came before you and the women who are coming forward today.

We have to get people out to vote first.

If Dems win the house all we’ve worked for is over. If they win the senate it’s even worse
Voting is crucial because honestly we are in the midst of a soft Civil War between Globalist Marxist, and American Citizens who still value Individual Liberties and National Sovereignty.

Hahahaha give it up ya pathetic old bat. It never happened....Heavy.com? Really? Lol
`
That's it's name. Now can you tell us what you can prove is wrong with what they stated?

They made the allegations the burden is on them....dumbass

Heavy is playing news aggregator and summarizing what was in the New Yorker article. They made no claims that weren’t already made. Their “Five Fast Facts” articles usually do well just after a huge story breaks. I found nothing biased in their story, just reporting what’s been reported elsewhere and in a convenient package so to speak.

The fact that Soros's Party dragged another fake accusation out of the muck will actually be a good thing.

Once Trump takes out the Failed Coup plotters and most of the leadership and ownership of the democrat Party, he can properly go after the FakeNews Establishment for backing these obviously phony charges as if they were real.

He doesn't even have to arrest any of the reporters, like Obama threatened -- just daylight them!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

USS LMSM Credibility hit amidship and listing badly to port!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

The pile on accusers are interesting in most cases. They either lend more credibility to the first or well, less if they end up being frauds.

Perhaps she is a Republican plant to de-credit the first. Its happened before.

If the gal was at a stupid frat party and our the nominee of our great trophy hunter beauty pageant holding president was well, a goofy frat boy I am not surprised.

Does it matter 30 years later?

Does it tell us who these folks really are?

(1). If you have no corroborating evidence or witnesses, STFU.
(2). If you did not mention the matter to a reliable person CONTEMPORANEOUSLY with the event, STFU.
(3). If you hire an attorney in advance of making your accusation, your credibility drops 90%.
(4). If you have ever worn a "pussy hat" in public STFU.
(5). If you are a partisan for the "other side," your credibility drops 75%.
(6). If you were under the influence of any mind or mood altering substance, voluntarily consumed, your credibility drops at least 50%.
(7). There is an absolute "statute of limitations" of ten years.

Now, is there anything to discuss?

I think not.

Let's get on with it.

Wonderful. A list of crutches for assaulters.

1) Make sure you do it in private;
2) Make sure you shame the victim with some hideous degrading act that they won't want to talk about
3) If the victim dares to try to defend herself --- she's toast
4) Dictating how people can dress now? Really fascist? Going with the "she was asking for it" crutch? That still works?
5) She's only a victim if she's got my political football team's letter after her name. Isn't that instructive.
6) Buy her drinks because that somehow relieves you of responsibility
7) why?

The Democrats used Ford's delaying tactics to their best use. They found more women to lie. Confirm the man already.

Forum List

Back