Kavanaugh hearings

Arent they witholding a ton of paperwork relating to his previous work ? That should set off alarm bells.
we're witnessing a document massacre. Trump’s decision to step in at the last moment and hide 100k pages of Judge Kavanaugh’s records from the American public is not only unprecedented in the history of SCOTUS nominations, it has all the makings of a cover up.

They've produced more docs for Kavanaugh than any other SCJ in our history.
Dems are just being their usual whiney ass bitches.

One can rest assured that not one of the Democrats have read a single page of the half-million documents already acquired.
They could produce a million pages but the one that was missing would be the one that any decent lawmaker would want to see.

Too bad we don't have many of those around. People keep electing democrats.

i-need-powerful-cyber-software-to-wipe-emails-and-shrep-3464521.png

"Dems obsession w/ the holy scripture of PRECEDENT somewhat undermined by Cory Booker’s 20 min celebration of Brown v. Board"

"Democrats plotted coordinated protest strategy over the holiday weekend and all agreed to disrupt and protest the hearing, sources tell me and @frankthorp

Dem leader @chuckschumer led a phone call and committee members are executing now" - Krazy Kasie Hunt

"I'm just worried they'll rule these hearings an illegal contribution to the Republican senatorial campaign committee.

I suppose it would be the rankest form of white male privilege to actually let the nominee say a word or two." - Acerbic Ann Coulter

One protestor screamed, "I demand you stop this hearing"... yep that'll do it

In the vast majority of societies, elders are selected for the experience and wisdom to positions of great import to the furtherance of those societies. To them, elders equal wisdom.

From what I’ve seen so far from the DimocRATs on the Senate Judiciary Committee, that is far from what has happened here in our American congress.

I’ve never seen such a gathering of blithering idiots in one place as I’ve seen so far during these Kavanaugh hearings.

Every single RAT on the committee has already announced their opposition to the nominee and they know their views will get them nowhere. So, the cabal has agreed with Chuckie Schmummer to do everything they can to obstruct the hearings and the ultimate vote.

I hope every undecided voter in this great country is watching. If so, they will overcome any reluctance and get off their duffs in November to vote for Republican candidates. Our nation cannot survive with people like this running things.

Arent they witholding a ton of paperwork relating to his previous work ? That should set off alarm bells.

Oh, gosh. Really? Really? The guy has written hundreds of judicial opinions, all of which are on record. Anyone can get them on the Internet.

QUOTE="edward37, post: 20715381, member: 61249"]What did the AH republican partisan expect A party ??? Kids should never been there in the first place
^^^^^^THIS IS WHAT A DEMOLOSER SOUNDS LIKE, THIS^^^^^^^^^

WHEN A LEFTIST IS BUTTHURT THEY LOSE ALL SELF RESPECT. PITIFUL

Obviously they lose lose all sense of dignity and self-respect. Check out the picture of some of the protesters who were doing all that autistic shrieking in the gallery this morning...

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) | Twitter

DmRpZgUX0AM2hXE.jpg
Those Moon Bat idiots don't even know that "The Handmaid's Tale" is fiction. The Moon Bats live in a world of fantasy.

Ahhh ok. That's what they're supposed to be dressed up as. I thought they were supposed to be witches on the way to the dunking pond or Inquisitioners.

These Moon bats are so confused about everything that it is conceivable they have no idea of what the costume is all about.

Seriously, do leftists not know that there are other books in the world besides "Handmaid's Tale" and "Harry Potter"? Do they not shop Amazon?[/QUOTE]

I would suggest that if they like fiction to read Animal Farm.

I have never seen Democrats so scared in my life. They have nothing left.

Heh, I don't care if they take the house, they've lost the war for generations to come. Republicans, or more rather Trump, have succeeded in cementing their legacy.

I normally don't revel in other people's fear and suffering, but this is pure poetic justice. This hearing was poetic justice.

Free them and weep!

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.

So, when the Republicans stopped Obama appointing a justice, that was also Bolshevik style behavior.

It's funny how quickly partisans forget shit that's inconvenient.

Is it difficult to understand the difference between using the Senate to check the President’s appointment and disrupting hearings that which you cannot legally stop?

There's supposed to be a separation of powers in the US.

Do I think there's a difference? Yes, I do.

However seeing how the system is biased towards Republicans, how Gerrymandering is a massive problem in the US, especially in Republican controlled areas, I'd say something serious has gone wrong and that people are fighting each other without the gloves on.

You want to pretend that blocking every Democratic appointment is somehow moral, fair, great, but Democrats doing whatever they can to stall until November isn't, then you're a partisan hack.

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.

So, when the Republicans stopped Obama appointing a justice, that was also Bolshevik style behavior.

It's funny how quickly partisans forget shit that's inconvenient.

Is it difficult to understand the difference between using the Senate to check the President’s appointment and disrupting hearings that which you cannot legally stop?

There's supposed to be a separation of powers in the US.

Do I think there's a difference? Yes, I do.

However seeing how the system is biased towards Republicans, how Gerrymandering is a massive problem in the US, especially in Republican controlled areas, I'd say something serious has gone wrong and that people are fighting each other without the gloves on.

You want to pretend that blocking every Democratic appointment is somehow moral, fair, great, but Democrats doing whatever they can to stall until November isn't, then you're a partisan hack.

You had eight years to permanently cement yourselves in power. Are you saying that you failed?

Pics of his secretary behind him flashing the white power sign.
I saw that. Was it really that or just a lucky camera angle ?
Oh, here we go. You can hear it now. It’s the outrage engine revving up. The woman’s name is Zina Gelman Bash. She’s also pictured with Kavanaugh in the featured photo above. She’s wearing the black dress. She’s supposedly throwing an A-Okay sign, which seen as a white power sign among whacko lefty circles. Just so we’re clear. That’s fake news. The anti-Defamation League said the sign is not one that espouses or promotes white power. Also, she’s a White House lawyer, her mother is Mexican-American, and her grandparents barely escaped the Nazi death camps. This is what happens when you’re liberal, stupid, and go off half-cocked on social media. You end up getting smashed in the face with the rake you just stepped on.
"

No, That Woman Behind Kavanaugh Was Not Doing A White Power Hand Signal And She's Not A Racist

Forum List

Back