Kavanaugh hearings

Y'know, Pete, you really need to come out of your shell, stop bottling things up, and start saying what you really think.

Every time I do flacaltenn has to ban me for a week.

I mean...

Even IF Deanturd or some other leftist parasite really did jump in front of a train, truck or bus to kill themselves as I have admonished these malignant pieces of shit to do on a few occasions, it's not like USMB would be at fault. Deanturd and most of these sniveling drones are genetic garbage, they're going to kill themselves someday anyway. Perhaps not deliberately but there is no way they die of natural causes. They're too stupid to have lived this long, eventually natural selection will have to catch up with them regardless of all the safety warnings.

Just to be clear, I like Old Lady.

I may disagree with her on almost everything, but I believe she has a good heart and soul.

It's rather more the state of her brain that pushes me beyond the admittedly-limited bounds of my patience. o_O

We all know which road is paved with good intentions, so they don't count for much with me.
She is definitely on "ignore" for me.

I try to avoid putting people on ignore as much as possible. Usually, it requires either a long history of having literally nothing useful or interesting to say, or saying something so breathtakingly stupid and evil - like a blatant racial slur, for example - that it convinces me he/she will never say anything I will miss hearing.

Sadly, it still means I have a lot of people on ignore, because far too many people these days simply don't know how to behave like thinking, civilized beings.

they start in a few hours.

a justice must keep an open mind when deciding a case. Kavanaugh's an originalist. he's an originalist.
This stupid hearing still going on.? You and I know they are going to vote just the way that they would prior to the hearing so why waste their and my time. LOL and shaking of the head.

Grandstanding. These hearings have pretty much always been for the purpose of Senators getting their faces before the media, and especially since the Bork hearings.

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching the sorry Democrats make complete fools out of themselves
If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

Hmmmm, shall we discuss the passage of the obamacare bill that no one had time to read before having to vote on it. Karma sucks, dude. your assholes started it. your Reid changed the rules. Now its pay back time, deal with it.

It is refreshing to see one of the party loyalist inadvertently admit their party is no different than the other one!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you missed the point, I was addressing karma. Yes, both play the games, but who changed the senate voting rules and who is bitching as that change is being rammed up their collective asses?

Harry Reid! :abgg2q.jpg:

I wonder if he can stand to look at himself in a mirror these days.

Y'know, Pete, you really need to come out of your shell, stop bottling things up, and start saying what you really think.

Every time I do flacaltenn has to ban me for a week.

I mean...

Even IF Deanturd or some other leftist parasite really did jump in front of a train, truck or bus to kill themselves as I have admonished these malignant pieces of shit to do on a few occasions, it's not like USMB would be at fault. Deanturd and most of these sniveling drones are genetic garbage, they're going to kill themselves someday anyway. Perhaps not deliberately but there is no way they die of natural causes. They're too stupid to have lived this long, eventually natural selection will have to catch up with them regardless of all the safety warnings.

Just to be clear, I like Old Lady.

I may disagree with her on almost everything, but I believe she has a good heart and soul.

It's rather more the state of her brain that pushes me beyond the admittedly-limited bounds of my patience. o_O

We all know which road is paved with good intentions, so they don't count for much with me.
She is definitely on "ignore" for me.

I try to avoid putting people on ignore as much as possible. Usually, it requires either a long history of having literally nothing useful or interesting to say, or saying something so breathtakingly stupid and evil - like a blatant racial slur, for example - that it convinces me he/she will never say anything I will miss hearing.

Sadly, it still means I have a lot of people on ignore, because far too many people these days simply don't know how to behave like thinking, civilized beings.
I told her I was going to put her on ignore if she kept doing what she was doing and she kept doing it so I finally did.

I used to not put anyone on ignore, but many of the assholes put me on ignore like a year before and I finally reciprocated.

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching the sorry Democrats make complete fools out of themselves
If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

Hmmmm, shall we discuss the passage of the obamacare bill that no one had time to read before having to vote on it. Karma sucks, dude. your assholes started it. your Reid changed the rules. Now its pay back time, deal with it.

It is refreshing to see one of the party loyalist inadvertently admit their party is no different than the other one!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you missed the point, I was addressing karma. Yes, both play the games, but who changed the senate voting rules and who is bitching as that change is being rammed up their collective asses?

Harry Reid! :abgg2q.jpg:

I wonder if he can stand to look at himself in a mirror these days.

I wonder if he can see himself in the mirror.

CONFIRMED: Organizer Vinay Krishnan Who Was Caught Paying Off Kavanaugh Protesters — Works for Soros-Linked Organization

protester-paid.jpg

Vinay Krishnan is an “organizer of civil disobedience” who works for a Soros-funded group — Center for Popular Democracy.

Followed by picture after picture of he and others handing out money to people later hauled off for disturbing the Kavanaugh hearings.

More @ CONFIRMED: Organizer Vinay Krishnan Who Was Caught Paying Off Kavanaugh Protesters -- Works for Soros-Linked Organization

Forum List

Back