Kayleigh McEnany Crushes the Media When They Use a Gotcha Question

Obviously, all those statements were wrong. However, hers was the only one that specifically stated that they were going to stop it. Why can't she just admit she was wrong? Oh, I know. Trump et.al never admit to being wrong about anything.

I really hope the walking out thing becomes a regular thing!

Every time the press want to pull this crap...just walk out & leave them sitting there playing with themselves.

That horseshit will end right quick!

Well played, well played.
View attachment 332963

Media gives nothing of the value.

1588713624865.png

I need to smoke a cigarette and take a shower after that video.
I can understand. It's emotionally draining watching someone run so fast. Olympic record material.
That was a beat down, walk-off grand slam. There is NOTHING else to say.

She owned that little commie twat posing as a journalist for asking such a politically loaded, bullshit question that lacked any substance whatsoever.

No substance whatever.

When he asked it, I thought.....must be a welcome thing by the older brother who is always yanking your pigtails. A hazing, if you will. Because it was a total malarkey question and he even said it with a smirk. She showed him she knows how to play, too. Good for her.

I really hope the walking out thing becomes a regular thing!

Every time the press want to pull this crap...just walk out & leave them sitting there playing with themselves.

That horseshit will end right quick!
As long as she doesn't walk out like posters do here when they're hit with a GOOD question they don't want to answer.

Obviously, all those statements were wrong. However, hers was the only one that specifically stated that they were going to stop it. Why can't she just admit she was wrong? Oh, I know. Trump et.al never admit to being wrong about anything.
Every piece McEnany cited Wednesday came before her own comments, and all but one of them at least three weeks prior. Is it true the flu appeared a bigger threat at one point? It did, as Trump argued over and over again. Is it true that you can point to some dodgy prognostications in certain media outlets? Yep. Even leading U.S. health-care experts at the time were saying there was very little risk involved with the coronavirus.

These quotes (except one) Feb 1-3. McEnany's February 25. Hanging on to the fiction to the very end, like a good Trumpkin. Although there were already 57 cases of Covid in the US that day.

That same day, health experts notified us of this:
“It’s not so much of a question of if this will happen anymore but rather more of a question of exactly when this will happen,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said in a news briefing.

I hope she pays closer attention to the news now that she's the press secretary.

As long as she doesn't walk out like posters do here when they're hit with a GOOD question they don't want to answer.

One of those great questions like "why are you a racist biggot homophobe"?
Does that hurt your feelings? Yeah, well, you're new. You'll get so it rolls off your back.

You remember that as obama walks up to the gallows.

Does that hurt your feelings?

Forum List

Back