Kayleigh McEnany Crushes the Media When They Use a Gotcha Question

It's like getting beat to death by a moth.... a beautiful, sexy moth. The cucked politburo fuckwits are used to being shit on, so it's no big deal.... but it's fun to watch, nonetheless.
She looks anorexic.

The snooty Hate Trump press never stops with their nonsense. It looks like Kayleigh is up to the task.
It sure was a snarky question. I don't blame her for giving them a snarky reply. How did she know, though, it was coming? Do the reporters all have to submit their questions in advance?
Maybe because they are so fucking predictable?

Well played, well played.
View attachment 332963

1588813113767.jpeg

The snooty Hate Trump press never stops with their nonsense. It looks like Kayleigh is up to the task.
It sure was a snarky question. I don't blame her for giving them a snarky reply. How did she know, though, it was coming? Do the reporters all have to submit their questions in advance?
Yeah I saw her reading the responses and thought the same thing. Maybe they are just so predictable she prepared for what she thought was coming.

It's like getting beat to death by a moth.... a beautiful, sexy moth. The cucked politburo fuckwits are used to being shit on, so it's no big deal.... but it's fun to watch, nonetheless.
She looks anorexic.
She is a cancer survivor I believe.
Ginsburg has been treated for cancer four times over two decades. She had colorectal cancer in 1999 and pancreatic cancer in 2009, CBS News reported. She's also had other health issues in recent years.

She looks anorexic.
She is a cancer survivor I believe.
Ginsburg has been treated for cancer four times over two decades. She had colorectal cancer in 1999 and pancreatic cancer in 2009, CBS News reported. She's also had other health issues in recent years.

And?

Yeah I saw her reading the responses and thought the same thing. Maybe they are just so predictable she prepared for what she thought was coming.
Looked like an old CNN segment.

I need to smoke a cigarette and take a shower after that video.
I can understand. It's emotionally draining watching someone run so fast. Olympic record material.
That was a beat down, walk-off grand slam. There is NOTHING else to say.

She owned that little commie twat posing as a journalist for asking such a politically loaded, bullshit question that lacked any substance whatsoever.

I note she gave no cites for those statements. Probably because the organs noted were quoting the IMPOTUS.

Then ran away as fast as she could.

She’s a submissive loser; just the type of person the blob loves.

She was waiting for that question. Probably for a while now. They gave her the opening and she was ready for it.

Ass beating.

I note she gave no cites for those statements. Probably because the organs noted were quoting the IMPOTUS.

Then ran away as fast as she could.

LOL, all the media did was downplay the virus. Dem politicians kept telling people to go out and visit Chinatown too.

Nobel winning scientist says outbreak won’t be bad:

Politico tells us President Trump’s travel ban against China is only going to antagonize Chinese leaders and cause xenophobia against Asians:

I like her! she is articulate, secure of herself, very clear and most important IMO..:thup:

Quote:
"Literal demonstration of “you have no power here, Satan” :up:

1588816683652.png

Forum List

Back