Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

you are acting like you do roids
LOL it was a joke, you really are wound too tight
relax

There are certain things that get me steamed..I don't hide that.

But heck..maybe you're right.

Cheers.
Arguing with hat very well might be a bored 14-year old laughing with his friends at how worked up your getting on an Internet forum doesn't make you look tough.

I really don't care one way or another whether Keither Olberdud is there or not. He has such low audience ratings and is such a joke, I think he does more to help conservatism than hurt.

I never understood why some conservative blogs sites give him the attention. Don't they get that's exactly what Olberdud wants?

It's a like a two year old having a tantrum. They want attention! They don't care what kind of attention they get, they just want it.

That's why Olberdud acts the way he does. He knows he has low ratings. He has to do something to get attention, and conservative blogs fall for it. Ignore the idiot! That's the best thing to do.

I think Olberdud would have been gone a long time ago, had it not been for that.

As for why he was suspended, it's another example how Fox News is superior.

Fox News doesn't hamper the free speech of it's employees. They can donate to their candidates within reason.

NBC apparently doesn't allow the same thing and that's the rule Keith violated.

It's a stupid reason to get rid of a stupid commentator.

Well since the previous arguments with evidence were completely ignored by some of the Media Matters folks, I thought it would be fun to post something else they could ignore.

iusbvision.wordpress.com/2010/11/07/video-msnbcs-silly-hypocrisy-on-fundraising-for-candidates/

Really? Forty-one pages because of a frailed sportscaster-come-political pundit? And now you dweebs are wrapped up in a pissing contest as a result? Seriously?

Fuckin' take a step back and think about that...

It just goes to show just how much the RW FEARS Keith Olberman.

What's funny is...he'll be back, and stronger than ever.

49izadw.gif

Really? Forty-one pages because of a frailed sportscaster-come-political pundit? And now you dweebs are wrapped up in a pissing contest as a result? Seriously?

49izadw.gif

Do you apply the same "fear" criteria coming from the LW towards Beck??

what you have done here, is confuse ridicule and fear

and that is more funny than anything YOU posted :lol:

So you're saying the reason Olberdouche had minuscule ratings was because he was on MSDNC?

MarcATL ----->
49izadw.gif

49izadw.gif

You mistake indifference and disgust for fear.

Just sayin'.

49izadw.gif

I think you are right. I think Zander was right. This was all just a big ass publicity stunt to try and garner some ratings. :lol::lol: Whiney assed pussies on the left ain't got no audience. :lol:

This stunt is going to be as effective as Obama blaming the election results on his Failure To Communicate.

Do you apply the same "fear" criteria coming from the LW towards Beck??

what you have done here, is confuse ridicule and fear

and that is more funny than anything YOU posted :lol:

Hey dumbshit, all I "have done here" is ask you a question for clarification, but if you're too much of a pussy to address it, then that is fucking hilarious.:lol:

Gee, he usually can't think of anything to reply to my posts either. I guess we are just suppose to read his posts and nod in agreement like libotards. hehe.

Hint: Don't post what you can't defend or understand enough to take a question MarcATL.

Hey dumbshit, all I "have done here" is ask you a question for clarification, but if you're too much of a pussy to address it, then that is fucking hilarious.:lol:

gee, how unoriginal

It is so amusing to me how they know every move made by Keith, Rachel, and Chris. They claim to hate MSNBC and say it has no value. But they sure know a lot about it. I say the right is petrified by MSNBC. HA!!!

gee, how unoriginal

It is so amusing to me how they know every move made by Keith, Rachel, and Chris. They claim to hate MSNBC and say it has no value. But they sure know a lot about it. I say the right is petrified by MSNBC. HA!!!

Yet, say Fox News and things get really interesting.

Forum List

Back